I am truly pleased with the goods that I have purchased from you for myeself.

16.5 inch Collar Hoggs of Fife heavyweight moleskin trousers.

She described them as cosy...and they are the most comfortable pair of jeans that I have ever worn. 42 inches waist

XL

Registered in Scotland under Registered No.

• one open rear pocket, one button-through rear pocket They are well made and comfortable, and at that price frankly unbeatable. The buy 2 pairs and get a tenner off offer is good too.

Large XL

Just delivered, but I am sure they will be great.

XXL, Large Navy/Olive

This is a tough, hard wearing material which is comfortably warm in the winter. 17 inch Collar After speaking to a very helpful young lady on the phone she advised me to return them for the next size up.

The Hogg family still own and manage the company in Fife, and they are dedicated to supplying both country enthusiasts and workers with comfort and protection in their clothing. As always I was very happy with my order from Fife Country. 18 inch Collar

Also disappointed I have to pay for the return postage. Green

These are excellent.

£46.00. XXL These are by far the best comfiest moleskins yet.

Field Pro in Trousers.

Alongside being great value and affordable, their clothing is always fit for purpose and designed well.

If you are a tight 36" waist go up to the next size.

moleskintrouser ~ £35.00 New moleskin trouser. Cancel Continue Shopping. Hoggs of Fife Mens Monarch Moleskin Trousers - Lovat. Medium Care Instruction

Tailored ladies moleskin trousers made from top quality moleskin cloth. These were supposed to be a 36 but were nowhere near that. I am 5ft 10 and regular is a good length on me . Order a copy of our latest catalogue to have the full range at your fingertips. It is a combination of this top quality moleskin fabric, allied to the highest quality trims, expertly tailored to a premium specification that has made our moleskin trousers famous; confirming the truth that the consumer knows best.

Many thanks and I have already placed another order, after viewing my purchase of these quality items.

They look and feel great.

Designed in a relaxed fit, for ease of movement, and featuring:

Field Pro in Trousers. £86.25. Ordered a pair of breeks and paid for next day delivery. Hardwearing, yet luxuriously soft and exceptionally comfortable, Hoggs moleskins are guaranteed to keep you warm and cosy whatever the temperature.

I rang instead of ordering online, I like to be able to talk to someone who knows the product and can answer any questions I may have about exchange or refunds etc so I could have bought them £5 cheaper and also receive a 10% discount if I ordered with another company but wanted to stick to the company I was completely sure of.

I have re ordered them 2 sizes bigger at my own expense of postage. Recommended! The first two pairs have now been worn and washed and come up as good as new so I am looking forward to getting out and about in the navy pair.

He had worn Hoggs of Fife for many years and we could not get them locally as the supplier had closed down.

• flattened seams for a smart look

Quick view. Fantastic value I buy these nearly every year. Order Safely Online, Ring 01663 766060 for Friendly Expert Advice.

Hoggs of Fife in Trousers. Fantastic fit,and super quality, great value for money. Large

15.5 inch Collar XXL

Smart for going out and practical for working my team of spaniels.

Independent testing of our Monarch cloth, against other leading moleskin fabrics, has confirmed that Monarch moleskin demonstrates a superior overall score for tensile strength, abrasion resistance and other key performance characteristics. 36" waist

The material is beautifully soft and thick.

Medium Excellent service. 18 inch Collar, 10

18, Olive

Two in the dark olive. Hoggs of Fife LimitedCuparFifeKY15 4RB

Just arrived god fit just what I needed thanks.

Hoggs of Fife.

XL 15281. I was very disappointed to find the sizing completely wrong. Highly recommended.

I think they must have had the wrong sizing label.

Bought a pair years ago, still going strong, trouble is I have out grown them so I have now bought a larger size or 2. Top quality moleskin material made into an excellent product. My third pair arrived yesterday, first class service well under a week from placing the order, I now have a complete set all three colours! The returns procedure was very easy. XXL, 15 inch Collar Excellent quality, smart and comfortable. I bought a pair a few years ago but they have now shrunk , I am still the same size so not a case of my waist expanding !

But fabric and quality seem great so very pleased with my two pairs. A couple of extra colours would be good. Bought 2 pairs with your offer.

The speed of the replacements was amazing. Comfort, stylish and practical.

In my opinion these moleskin jeans are "Simply The Best"! Various colours.

Medium Olive / Blue Check

Small

16 inch Collar

15.5 inch Collar This is not the first time I have experienced this with trousers from this company.

40 inches waist 16.5 inch Collar

Medium

Wanted winter trousers that looked good and felt warm. Red / Navy Check, Small (Also available in unfinished leg. Hardwearing, yet luxuriously soft and exceptionally comfortable, Hoggs moleskins are guaranteed to keep you warm and cosy whatever the temperature.

Registered in Scotland: 15281. 18 inch Collar May I take this opportunity of thanking you for a excellent quality trousers. Delighted with the quality.

My husband won't wear any other brand, he says they are extremely comfortable and hard wearing and fantastic for work and leisure wear, well done for a great piece of clothing!! Well made and very nice moleskin material.

Brown

I do have the 34 waist instead of 32[my usual waist] as they seem a small 32.

Hoggs of Fife have been operating since 1888, when Andrew Thompson Hogg set up his boot making business in Strathmiglo, Fife.