Oh, what have you done? You've cut out your soul and the face of thought Tell them your secrets Your country's new, your friends are new You know so much, it’s making you cry / All love is lost! The voice of youth, the hour of dread [Chorus] Tell them your secrets, they're like the grave Your house and even your eyes are new I don't give a fuck 'bout what you do with your life Oh, what have you done? Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Say hello, you're a beautiful girl He is known for his distinctive voice as well as the intellectual depth and considerable eclecticism of his work. Love is lost, lost is love, Your country's new Oh, what have you done? Lyrics.com. All love is lost! All love is lost! Where love was good, no love was bad (Say hello, hello) STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Say hello to the lunatic men Your friends are new Test your MusicIQ here! The voice of youth, the hour of dread (Tell them all you know) The love I lost (the love, the love I lost) Was a sweet love (it was a sweet love) The love I lost (the love, the love I lost) Was complete love (it was complete love) The love I lost (the love I lost) I will never (never) no no never (Never) love again ooh. Tell them your secrets, they're like the grave, You refuse to talk, but you think like mad, Love Is Lost (Hello Steve Reich Mix by James Murphy for the DFA) by David Bowie. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. I would've died for you / Then the second I turn my back, you fuck me over? All Love Is Lost Lyrics: I thought you were my friend. All love is lost! Lyrics to 'Love Is Lost' by David Bowie: It’s the darkest hour, you’re twenty two The voice of youth, the hour of dread The darkest hour and your voice is new Love is lost, lost is love We used some techniques we used on Low on this, so sound wise you might hear something familiar. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Playlist. You refuse to talk but you think like mad Oh, what have you done? Marquee Memories: Bush & LIVE Looks Back At David Bowie Concert, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. [Verse 1] . You've cut out your soul and the face of thought Say goodbye to the thrills of life You've got to be out of your motherfucking mind! Web. FAVORITE Love is lost, lost is love I can't remember nothing, no no But the good times we used to share I'm so sad and lonely All love is lost! [Verse 2] Say hello But your fear is as old as the world Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! But your fear is as old as the world, Say goodbye to the thrills of life   Your maid is new, and your accent, too Oh, what have you done? Now you have the nerve to tell me you're sorry? You're a beautiful girl, Say hello to the lunatic men We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. The story starts with a fresh-voiced 22 year old, follows him through stardom, and the sad, lonely, years after he’s made it big. Love is lost, lost is love. Copyright: Writer(s): David Bowie Lyrics Terms of Use, It's the darkest hour, you're twenty two https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/28790891/David+Bowie. Wave goodbye to the life without pain Oh, what have you done? (17 fans), David Robert Jones (8 January 1947 - 10 January 2016), known by his stage name David Bowie ( /ˈboʊ.i/ BOH-ee), was an English musician, actor, record producer and arranger. more », Sheet Music  Once you betrayed me that is the fucking end! Oh, what have you done? Oh, what have you done? It's the darkest hour, and your voice is new All love is lost!   You know so much, it's making you cry “Love is Lost” details the perils of success. Think you know music? Your house, and even your eyes are new A major figure for over four decades in the world of popular music, Bowie is widely regarded as an innovator, particularly for his work in the 1970s. Oh, what have you done? Your maid is new and your accent too Love is lost, lost is love I gave you my trust. Love Is Lost Lyrics: It's the darkest hour, you're 22 / The voice of youth, the hour of dread / It's the darkest hour, and your voice is new / Love is lost, lost is love / Your country's new, your They're like the grave Wave goodbye to the life without pain Oh, what have you done? You refuse to talk, but you think like mad   [Verse 3] The darkest hour and your voice is new It's the darkest hour, you're 22 Oh, what have you done? "Love Is Lost Lyrics." Oh, what have you done? You never loved me, you never fucking did! When love was good, when love was bad 20 Oct. 2020.