died defending our freedom and democracy. • "Americans will put up with anything provided it doesn't block traffic." Let these funny Patriotic Quotes from my large collection of funny quotes about life add a little humor to your day. --Stephen Colbert • I like my coffee black and my tea in the harbor. America the Beautiful ! Enter one or two keywords to search these Funny Quotes. May the world be kind to you, my Free Daily Inspiration - Daily Quotes email. and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope. Get a Funny Quote of the Day each day by email or in your feed reader. most cherished patriotic observances. Thank you for visiting: Funny Patriotic Quotes - Funny Quotes about Patriotic. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie. Top Ten Patriotic Quotes and Sayings “Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.” —John F. Kennedy “It is not always the same thing to be a good man and a good citizen.” —Aristotle “The patriot’s blood is the seed … Let these funny Patriotic Quotes from my large collection of funny quotes about life add a little humor to your day. Patriotic Quotes. Subscribe in a reader -- or All materials & writings are copyright © Jonathan Lockwood Huie, except for quotes and other specifically identified material which belong to their respective copyright holders if applicable. God bless America….please hurry ! your right to say it. with the progress of the human mind. and may your own thoughts be gentle upon yourself. Enter your email address:Delivered by FeedBurner, I care not much for a man's religionwhose dog and cat are not the better for it.- Abraham Lincoln, No matter how much cats fight,there always seem to be plenty of kittens.- Abraham Lincoln, If this is coffee, please bring me some tea;but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.- Abraham Lincoln, The Lord prefers common-looking people.That is why he makes so many of them.- Abraham Lincoln, It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.- sometimes attributed to Mark Twain, Abraham Lincoln, or Samuel Johnson, Things may come to those who wait,but only the things left by those who hustle.- Abraham Lincoln, I can make more generals, but horses cost money.- Abraham Lincoln, The best thing about the future isthat it comes one day at a time.- Abraham Lincoln, Avoid popularity if you would have peace.- Abraham Lincoln, Hold on with a bulldog grip,and chew and choke as much as possible.- Abraham Lincoln, When I hear a man preach,I like to see him act as if he were fighting bees.- Abraham Lincoln, Never stir up litigation.A worse man can scarcely be found than one who does this.- Abraham Lincoln, Every one desires to live long,but no one would be old.- Abraham Lincoln, The way for a young man to rise isto improve himself in every way he can,never suspecting that anybody wishes to hinder him.- Abraham Lincoln, Knavery and flattery are blood relations.- Abraham Lincoln, These capitalists generally act harmoniously and in concert,to fleece the people.- Abraham Lincoln, Am I not destroying my enemieswhen I make friends of them?- Abraham Lincoln, How many legs does a dog haveif you call the tail a leg? Four.Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.- Abraham Lincoln, God must love the common man, he made so many of them.- Abraham Lincoln, If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?- Abraham Lincoln, It has been my experience that folks whohave no vices, have very few virtues.- Abraham Lincoln, Tact is the ability to describe others as they see themselves.- Abraham Lincoln, Books serve to show a manthat those original thoughts of hisaren't very new at all.- Abraham Lincoln, When you have got an elephant by the hind legsand he is trying to run away, it's best to let him run.- Abraham Lincoln, Common looking people are the best in the world:that is the reason the Lord makes so many of them.- Abraham Lincoln, Nearly all men can stand adversity,but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.- Abraham Lincoln, No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child.- Anonymous (often attributed to Abraham Lincoln), Discourage litigation.Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can.As a peacemaker the lawyer hassuperior opportunity of being a good man.There will still be business enough.- Abraham Lincoln, The philosophy of the school room in one generationwill be the philosophy of government in the next.- Abraham Lincoln, I have always found that mercy bearsricher fruits than strict justice.- Abraham Lincoln, In great contests, each party claims to actin accordance with the will of God.Both may be, and one must be wrong.- Abraham Lincoln, I don't like that man.I must get to know him better.- Abraham Lincoln, My dream is of a place and a time where Americawill once again be seen as the last best hope of earth.- Abraham Lincoln, Stand with anybody that stands right,stand with him while he is rightand part with him when he goes wrong.- Abraham Lincoln, If we could first know where we are,and whither we are tending,we could then better judge what to do,and how to do it.- Abraham Lincoln, As I would not be a slave,so I would not be a master.This expresses my idea of democracy.- Abraham Lincoln, If there is anything that a man can do well,I say let him do it. Independence Day is a great time for inspirational sayings since no holiday can go without congratulations. and the civilization that wore it. Hurray for the Red, White and Blue !! Bless my America ! You can also search my large collection of Funny Quotes. 13 Funny Patriotic Quotes That'll Get You Excited for the 4th of July • "It's Fourth of July weekend, or, as I call it, Exploding Christmas." Famous Quotes On Patriotism. Funny Quotes about Patriotic. Give him a chance.- Abraham Lincoln, Everybody likes a compliment.- Abraham Lincoln, I want it said of me by those who knew me best,that I always plucked a thistle and planted a flowerwhere I thought a flower would grow.- Abraham Lincoln, Don't worry when you are not recognized,but strive to be worthy of recognition.- Abraham Lincoln, If I had eight hours to chop down a tree,I'd spend six hours sharpening my ax.- Abraham Lincoln, All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.- Abraham Lincoln, The best way to destroy an enemyis to make him a friend.- Abraham Lincoln, Public sentiment is everything.With public sentiment, nothing can fail.Without it, nothing can succeed.- Abraham Lincoln, Ballots are the rightful and peaceful successors to bullets.- Abraham Lincoln, You cannot build character and courage bytaking away a man's initiative and independence.- Abraham Lincoln, Fourscore and seven years agoour fathers brought forth on this continent,a new nation, conceived in Liberty,and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.- Abraham Lincoln, Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeedis more important than any other one thing.- Abraham Lincoln, When I do good, I feel good.When I do bad, I feel bad.That's my religion.- Abraham Lincoln, We the people are the rightful mastersof both Congress and the courts,not to overthrow the Constitutionbut to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.- Abraham Lincoln, Those who deny freedom to othersdeserve it not for themselves.- Abraham Lincoln, There is nothing true anywhere,The true is nowhere to be seen;If you say you see the true,This seeing is not the true one.- Abraham Lincoln paraphrasing Lao Tzu' Tao te Ching, Some single mind must be master,else there will be no agreement in anything.- Abraham Lincoln, America will never be destroyed from the outside.If we falter and lose our freedoms,it will be because we destroyed ourselves.- Abraham Lincoln, The probability that we may failin the struggle ought not to deter usfrom the support of a cause we believe to be just.- Abraham Lincoln, I do the very best I know how -the very best I can;and I mean to keep on doing so until the end.- Abraham Lincoln, If you look for the bad in peopleexpecting to find it, you surely will.- Abraham Lincoln, Republicans are for both the man and the dollar,but in case of conflict the man before the dollar.- Abraham Lincoln, You can fool all the people some of the time,and some of the people all the time,but you cannot fool all the people all the time.- Abraham Lincoln (sometimes attributed to P. T. Barnum), I walk slowly, but I never walk backward.- Abraham Lincoln, Die when I may, I want it said by those who knew me bestthat I always plucked a thistle and planted a flowerwhere I thought a flower would grow.- Abraham Lincoln, You cannot escape the responsibilityof tomorrow by evading it today.- Abraham Lincoln, Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow.The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.- Abraham Lincoln, That some achieve great success,is proof to all that others can achieve it as well.- Abraham Lincoln, My great concern is not whether you have failed,but whether you are content with your failure.- Abraham Lincoln, And in the end, it's notthe years in your life that count,it's the life in your years.- Abraham Lincoln, Government of the people,by the people,for the people,shall not perish from this Earth.- Abraham Lincoln. good citizens who do not vote. Keep reading and check out awesome and encouraging quotes on patriotism, which will definitely put you in a patriotic mood. Please sign up on the form below to receive Memorial Day remains one of America'smost cherished patriotic observances.The spirit of this day has not changed -it remains a day to honor those whodied defending our freedom and democracy.- Doc Hastings, The Lincoln Memorial is related to the togaand the civilization that wore it.- Frank Lloyd Wright, I am not an advocate for frequent changes in laws and constitutions,but laws and institutions must go hand in handwith the progress of the human mind.As that becomes more developed, more enlightened,as new discoveries are made, new truths discoveredand manners and opinions change, with the change of circumstances,institutions must advance also to keep pace with the times.- Thomas Jefferson [inscribed in the Jefferson Memorial], Marriage is neither heaven nor hell,it is simply purgatory.- Abraham Lincoln.