Klasse Service, schönes Ambiente und leckeres Essen (2 x Sirilion Steak, Beilagen und Starters). There is a small area to the right of the door as you come in where my family and I had a drink whilst we were waiting for one of our party to park, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk. For a full list of the most up to date menus at the House restaurant, please refer to their website. And all I can...say is we were blown away. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Brighton, Hotels near Brighton Museum and Art Gallery, European Restaurants for Lunch in Brighton, Fusion Restaurants for Large Groups in Brighton, Best Unagi & Dojo (Eel & Soil) in Brighton, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Brighton, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Brighton. Great service, Very helpful. I...understand they have other bookings but the service wasn’t that great.More, We just wanted to let our guests know that as from September 24th we are following government guidelines by closing the restaurant at 10pm. All the staff were very helpful and outstanding customer service. Our restaurant is perfect for family, friends, group dining or a romantic dinner. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Eine schöne Flasche südafrikanischer Rotwein und viele Beilagen. Trotzdem würde ich hier wieder essen gehen.Mehr. Please note for group bookings we require a small non refundable deposit of £5 per person to secure the table for your reservation. We will definitely go back next time in brighton. Teilen Sie eine weitere Erfahrung, bevor Sie diese Seite verlassen. Meine Frau hatte den Halloumi Salat und ich das typische engl. Noticed they have tables outside in the square would be fab in the summer to eat outside and take the atmosphere in.More, Very helpful staff who once they realized I had difficulties with stairs moved us to a table downstairs as soon as one became available. The House Restaurant, Brighton: See 924 unbiased reviews of The House Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #78 of 1,145 restaurants in Brighton. Definitely will be going again when back in Brighton. Anna 1 and Anna 2 were great waitresses so a special mention for them. Bier ist aus Sicht eines Bayern viel zu teuer (4.25 für 0.33l). Exclusive hire is possible. 791 likes. The staff very nice as wellMore. Join us! Feines dessert. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Will definitely go back here again the next time we are in Brighton. Exclusive hire is possible. Service 5 stars, starter baked Camembert was just right then the main event the Wellington was cooked to perfection and would be worthy of a 10 star review if one could be given. The food was absolutely fantastic - really, really delicious steaks cooked to perfection. Noticed they have tables outside in the square would be fab in the summer to eat outside and take the atmosphere in. View the online menu of Texas Roadhouse and other restaurants in Brighton, Colorado. At least wait until we asked. Food was so good, one of the best meals out I have had for a long time. We aspire to continue offering our hospitality to our guests in these difficult times so will be adjusting our evening service...More, Wow, I cannot recommend The House enough- friendly staff, amazing atmosphere, I don’t usually write reviews but I had such a fantastic experience. Great quality food! Zusätzlich war ein sehr guter Strassenmusiker da was den ganzen Abend super abrundete. Thank you . Wine list was not pricey but a good selection and a cheese board was topped off with an espresso coffee. Can't believe I have never seen it before. understand they have other bookings but the service wasn’t that great. The staff were just lovely. Light mains are on offer too. Und unsere Kellnerin hat wirklich unseren Abend mitgemacht, sie war so nett, es tut mir leid, dass ich ihren Namen nicht bekommen habe, aber sie ist Polin - danke! Desserts were selected and the Creme Brûlée was awesome! Der Text enthält möglicherweise von Google bereitgestellte Übersetzungen. Alles perfekt. Klicken Sie hier, um mehr zu erfahren oder Ihre Einstellungen zu ändern. Das Steak und die Fritten kamen an, wovon 60% des Steaks essbar waren und der Rest fett und mürrisch war. "House" is a small independent very well established family run British Restaurant and Steakhouse in Brighton. Was für ein wunderschönes kleines unabhängiges Restaurant! Service 5 stars, starter baked Camembert was just right then the main event the Wellington was cooked to perfection and would be worthy of a 10 star review if one could be given. Starters: Chambers Eggs Royal, French Onion Soup, Shredded duck and rocket rolls , King prawns tempura. Couldn’t recommend more :). Join us! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We will definitely go back next time in brighton. Having...pre-ordered Beef Wellingtons for 3 of our party I really was looking forward to Steak Benedict but alas this was not on the menu, so opted for the ‘special’ of T-Bone Steak with Blue Cheese. Exclusive hire is possible. A truly dedicated family run restaurant with superb home cooked food served with a genuine smile Find us on twitter: @house_brighton Fantastischer Service und schönes Ambiente, mit Tischen auch im Obergeschoss. This place has such a lovely atmosphere and the food was amazing. The staff very nice as well. Und unsere Kellnerin hat wirklich unseren Abend mitgemacht, sie war so nett, es tut mir leid, dass ich ihren Namen nicht bekommen habe, aber sie ist Polin - danke! Their beef Wellington using...fillet steak was so tender it melted in your mouthMore, Went with friends and we all though the food was delicious. The king prawns are also fabulous. View the online menu of Texas Roadhouse and other restaurants in Brighton, Colorado. The House Restaurant, Brighton: See 924 unbiased reviews of The House Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #80 of 1,145 restaurants in Brighton. Nur einen Stern runter, denn sie hätten etwas aufmerksamer sein können, aber ich würde das darauf zurückführen, wie beschäftigt es war, insgesamt eine schöne Umgebung und ein großartiges Restaurant, das ich wärmstens empfehlen kann!Mehr, Ich kam am frühen Nachmittag für ein Steak Frites ins Haus. Nothing was too much trouble, we had a later sitting of 7:45 which meant we were able to stay at the table until closing at 10. We came to House last night and enjoyed the experience from start to finish. . came with 4 friends and all the food was top notch. Texas Roadhouse « Back To Brighton, CO. Open. und ein entspanntes Ambiente - perfektes Abendessen am Samstagabend! Nothing was too much trouble, we had a later sitting of 7:45 which meant we were able to stay at the table until closing at 10. fillet steak was so tender it melted in your mouth, they both said was superb. Desserts were selected and the Creme Brûlée was awesome! Schönes Essen und toller Service. zu, dass es keine Cola war, sondern tatsächlich Pepsi Cola. Serviert dieses Restaurant vegetarische Gerichte? Food was so good, one of the best meals out I have had for a long time. I was not disappointed. Get quick answers from The House Restaurant staff and past visitors. Diese Bewertungen wurden maschinell aus dem Englischen übersetzt. Die besten Sehenswürdigkeiten in der Umgebung, Datenschutzerklärung und Verwendung von Cookies, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Brighton, Haustierfreundliche Strandhotels in Brighton, Günstige haustierfreundliche Hotels in Brighton, Haustierfreundliche Campingplätze in Brighton, Hotels in der Nähe von Brighton Palace Pier, Hotels in der Nähe von British Airways i360, Hotels in der Nähe von Devil's Dyke National Trust, Hotels in der Nähe von Brighton Museum and Art Gallery, Hotels in der Nähe des (LHR) Flughafen Heathrow, Hotels in der Nähe des (LGW) Flughafen Gatwick, Hotels in der Nähe des (LTN) Flughafen Luton, Restaurants in der Nähe von The House Restaurant, Restaurants mit glutenfreien Gerichten in Brighton, Restaurants mit veganer Küche in Brighton, Beste/r/s Unagi & Dojō (Aal & Schmerle) in Brighton, Beste/r/s Hühnchen und Waffeln in Brighton, Kinderfreundliche Restaurants in Brighton, Restaurant mit Sitzmöglichkeit im Freien in Brighton, Restaurants für Essen in Gruppen in Brighton, Restaurants für besondere Anlässe in Brighton, Restaurants mit Lieferservice in Brighton.