If you have damage from this car wash file a police report immediately. Every single time I had to have assistance and it was beyond irritating. As I approached to line up, I entered the lane and heard a scraping sound and thought my rim was rubbing, I rolled the window down to ask him If i was good and he kept pointing to the sign he was holding and would not speak or answer my question. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. We're all about providing everything you need at an affordable price. For more information please call us on (03) 9499 8300 or visit Grand Wash Auto and a manager on duty will be happy to assist you. I am forever done with them. Every single time I had to have assistance and it was beyond irritating. The best thing about them is how quick it is!So a month or so later I decided to try again since I did go their 1st week open and figured they'd worked out the kinks since then. This was perhaps the worst customer service experience ever. Saw this new car wash right on my way to work so decided to try it out. She was hit by another car and her car was totaled. If you're ready for another spotless clean, head back our way. You are free to give your car a good suck just try not to take too long. I really do prefer a car wash that has soft touch vs the high-pressure washers. I have had monthly passes in other cities I've lived in and this is the most expensive for what you get. I'm sorry but I'm a little confused with that back-and-forth that he just gave me. Quite honestly I'm still not even sure what I paid for but I know I bought the top package and I know that my car is not done to my satisfaction and I still got stuck sweating outside vacuuming. Magic reserves the right to modify or cancel this program and the Membership at any time. Oh and the sticker was not simple to remove and gave me a ton of stress as I struggled to remove the residue from my windshield. Their monthly membership is now only $14 - a bargain! Come back for another car wash soon. Down in Melbourne for the winter and I must say I had a Very good experience at the new pit stop express car wash , my car was immaculately clean and dry when it was done  and very fast, the free vacuums work great! You can update your registration number in your account area. We hope to see you again soon! We're glad it's come in handy for you. First, their pricing is super confusing so you accidentally can pay for the wrong thing because there's no one there to tell you. This is a great car wash center located on the North Side of Palm Bay Road East of I-95 and West of Badcock Street right on the corner of Durham and Palm Bay Road.. BEST car wash I've been to!! The employees are very rude! • Member's credit/debit card is automatically charged . Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. Unlimited Wash Pass fees are automatically billed to your credit card each month in advance and each month thereafter until such time as the agreement is terminated by you or by Grand Wash Auto. Vacuum stations are nice also. Florida Dents has excellent…", "We were really impressed with our recent experience with JAG. He fixed the small dents on my tailgate and re-aligned the side panel. Another person yelled hey your in the way, move!! But hey.....they are quick, it's cause they don't try to do a good job! We're extremely sorry if that wasn't the case. It is a pleasure seeing him there. While I was always very satisfied with Bill's Car Wash on. 10/5/2020It means a lot to us that you think we're the best car wash you've ever been to, Tony! Please come back and see us again soon! This is a great car wash center located on the North Side of Palm Bay Road East of I-95 and West of Badcock Street right on the corner of Durham and Palm Bay Road.. Florida Dents has excellent…", "We were really impressed with our recent experience with JAG. Rarely do I wait long to get through the wash and I really like the fact you can buy car wash packages ahead of time. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. What a super job they did vacuuming, drying, wiping down the interior and they even sprayed Tire Shine on the tires. Magic Car Wash Richmond and Kingsbury unlimited wash club membership allows unlimited washes for each registered vehicle every month. as they can be harsher, but it was very clean so 4 stars. They have paid for others damage. So I tried to back out of the curved entrance and I scraped my bumper on the curb. How rude.. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. It's not clean unless it's Crystal Clean! So, the next time you can see more dirt than paint, drive by, and let us take care of the rest.