It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. WAKE UP! The group consists of Matthew Healy (vocals, guitar), Adam Hann (guitar), George Daniel (drums), and Ross MacDonald (bass).

alternative rock band from Wilmslow in Cheshire. 2013 album from the Manchester-based Alt-Rock band. While the band and music are great, the item itself is pretty horrible.

(And like all the other reviews, this one also had the black marks and weird spots) "Well at least you still have the music right?"

Shop exclusive merch and apparel from the Official The 1975 Store. Incredible album, under sold and over delivered. WAKE UP!

I don't normally get hooked on a band at first listen, but this is the 2nd band I got hooked on at the first listen of their 2nd CD and had to purchase this one.

Please try again.

Unable to add item to List.

The way The 1975 portrays their music goes beyond the range of alternative rock.

Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. Don’t force yourself into liking this media of music to fit in, because if you do, you’re certainly just wasting money on something that doesn’t make you happy. Honestly, I kinda gave up hope the first time I listened to this album. Generally, vinyl records are definitely worth the money if you are a type of person who enjoys them. I purchased this as a Christmas gift for him and he loved it! Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2016. Every purchase you make puts money in an artist’s pocket. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. After their controversial disappearance stunt in June of 2015, the band went through an “aesthetic change I'd listened to and really enjoyed a few songs on this album since its release (especially "the sound") but hadn't gotten round to listening to the whole thing.

Unable to add item to List. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. A brief inquiry to online relationships Samsung Galaxy Snap Case, Matty Healy fallingforyou perth 2019 Sticker, falling for you by the 1975 - i don't wanna be your friend, i want to kiss your neck Sticker, A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships iPhone Soft Case, I Don't Wanna Be Your Friend I Just Wanna Kiss Your Neck - The 1975 Sticker, LOVE IT IF WE MADE IT - rainbow effect Sticker, Abstract Geometric Pastel Grayscale Black and White Cube Art Design Acrylic Block, I like it when you sleep for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it/ the 1975 Cotton Tote Bag, fallingforyou The 1975 Pop Art Art Print, The Ballad of Me and My Brain Classic T-Shirt, The 1975 // George Daniel Line Art Sticker, LOVE IT IF WE MADE IT - neon rainbow Magnet, jesus christ 2005 god bless america Sticker, The 1975 - You Should Be Loving Someone Essential T-Shirt, the 1975 i couldn’t be more in love sticker Sticker, women = divinity (matty healy) Travel Mug, the 1975 iliwys ticket Pullover Sweatshirt, WAKE UP! It sounds great on our record player and has a nice crisp and clean sound!

SHIPS IN 6-8 WEEKS Double gatefold vinyl with full colour inner bags on transparent vinyl with album download code. I love this. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Evidence of possible “dvd rot” or residue on the center (see photos) and a huge crack in the back, which pressed all the way through to the inner plastic wall. This album is just as good. Shop exclusive merch and apparel from the Official The 1975 Store.

This first full length album by British alternative/indie rock band The 1975 could easily be mistaken as one by a much more experienced band. High quality Iliwysfyasbysuoi gifts and merchandise.

But it quickly grew on me and now I'm obsessed with it just like any of their previous songs and actually regretted that I turned my back on them for a second. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 27, 2017. my friend got me into the 1975 and i thank her constantly for it. Its warped, has this weird background static, and had several scratches which didn't allow me to enjoy this at all. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 16, 2016. We work hard to protect your security and privacy.

Guaranteed you won't be disappointed.

Great band, great record! This album is lovely and the vinyl sounds fantastic. Discovered this band thanks to an interview broadcast on NPR.

Find Iliwysfyasbysuoi gifts and merchandise printed on quality products that are produced one at a time in socially responsible ways.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 25, 2020.

35 people found this helpful.

The release of their first EP, entitled Facedown, in August 2012 saw the band's first UK airplay on national radio with lead track "The City", which featured as part of a BBC Introducing show with Huw Stephens on BBC Radio 1. Reviewed in the United States on April 7, 2016. is what you might say to me, and I would normally agree with you. The new 17 track album from The 1975, includes the singles ‘Love Me’ & 'The Sound'.TracklistDisc 1A-Side1.

Hoodies, tees, vinyl, accessories, and more.

Hopefully The 1975 will be around for a while. Give it a listen, but don't expect to be blown away. UK Edition. A lot of great songs... but they got a bit too indulgent with quite a lot of filler tracks of random noises and synth drums, which makes it a hard CD to just stick on as you need to frequently skip past the weirdo tracks to get to the good stuff. I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it, A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships [2 LP], Notes On A Conditional Form [2 LP] [Clear], The 1975 - A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships Limited Edition Yellow 2X LP Vinyl.

My only complaint is with the intro and two intermission pieces. Finally got to listen to this excellent debut after seeing them perform their single "Chocolate" live on Conan, and I'm glad I didn't just stick to the singles this time, even though their are plenty on the album. She’s AmericanB-Side1. I bought the version of the disc that comes with the Prime music autorip, it was a pleasant surprise that when I went to download the album it came with almost 40 songs total, some of which I had never heard before and several remixes at the end. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 19, 2017. I'm not underwhelmed... just whelmed. Please Be Naked3.

A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships [2 LP], Notes On A Conditional Form [2 LP] [Clear], The 1975 - A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships Limited Edition Yellow 2X LP Vinyl, Rico Nasty - Nasty (Exclusive Club Edition Blue Transparent Vinyl), Sunset Season (Exclusive Limited Edition Coke Bottle Clear 10" Vinyl), Queensryche - The Verdict [Exclusive Bloodshot color variant LP Vinyl], ΤRΕΝCΗ (Exclusive Olive Vinyl 2LP). Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2018. My husband loves The 1975 and we love listening to old records, Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2018. It plays alright (so far, but who knows with the “stain”), but if I just wanted the music I could buy online. Vocals from Healy are on-point with the other band members getting a look in.

Lift yourselves up and let the enchantment of Settle Down, Chocolate, Talk, Robbers ensnare you.

I had finally bought myself a record player so wanted to purchase my first record.

Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2016. So glad I did.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please try again. $9.49 is a free price for the joy the songs will bring to your heart as you sit in a grey cube surrounded by fatigued co-workers and dark visions of failure. This doesn't necessarily make the songs bad, but the 1975 have such a great way with words & creating powerful lyrics that it almost feels like a waste for them to produce instrumental only songs.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 21, 2017, The postage stickers were put directly onto the vinyl sleeve?

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Rarely is a freshman album this well-produced from start to finish.

Lostmyhead4. Healy was originally the drummer, but took over vocals after the previous singer left to start another band. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists.

In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

For full price, though... meh. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 12, 2019. After your purchase, you will receive an email with further information.

Double vinyl LP pressing. Anyway, in my critical listening of the album, I was pleasantly surprised with the subtleties hidden behind the instruments and vocals which were simple to spot at this quality of mixing. Learn more. Found a GEM thanks to Pandora music matching Genius, Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2020.

The sleeve is now ruined, the stickers took off most of the vinyl art and otherwise left sticky residue on it. Please try again.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Arrived in half the time expected, so a star for that, but was clearly mishandled. Hoodies, tees, vinyl, accessories, and more.

Gatefold double 12” album pressed on transparent heavyweight vinyl with album download code included.

After Hann invited the members to form a band, they passed their early days covering Punk songs in a local club.

Exclusive 7” vinyl of singles ‘Love Me’ & ‘The Sound’ pressed on heavyweight transparent vinyl.

Sophomore studio album from the Manchester indie-rock band The 1975. Upon opening the package, I realized received a clear vinyl, while the other reviews had stated and shown it was white, which is fairly disappointing since i was hoping for the solid white one. A little confusing, but I won't hold it against such a good and, overall, pretty long album. alternative rock band from Wilmslow in Cheshire. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2013. Terms and Conditions apply.

Vinyl, Explicit Lyrics, September 3, 2013. Heartfelt and brutally honest soundtrack to the substance lacking and abusing London party scene, and the relationships it makes, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 1, 2017.

There's a problem loading this menu right now.

It's rare that a first album is that deep (though an asterisk should be there, as there were EP's to test drive the material), but they pulled it off. If you like indie rock, soulful lyrics and discovering fresh music, download The 1975 NOW. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 5, 2017. Katy Perry - Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection Limited Edition 2X LP Peppermin... ΤRΕΝCΗ (Exclusive Olive Vinyl 2LP). This is a brilliant band with awesome songwriting skills and very talented musicians.