Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction? Quest Diagnostics Training Center (East Rutherford, New Jersey). I still don't know exactly what Mosley is, and I still don't understand why or how he faded into oblivion last season, but based on the idea that he can play both guard and tackle I'm giving him this spot. Find out more. In addition to their League of Legends team, Giants Gaming also supports players for FIFA, Call of Duty, Hearthstone and also … I usually think of this as a fun, if completely pointless, exercise since it comes four months before the beginning of the season. Moore and Ayers are pass-rushers first who have in the past struggled to defend the run. Maybe one of those guys grabs a roster spot. Former CFL Offensive Lineman of the Year Brett Jones seems likely to win a spot. We have tools and resources that can help you use sports data. I have to admit that a year ago I was surprised the Giants even re-signed Hynoski and brought him to training camp. Do you have a sports website?

The final spot comes down to Mosley, third-year man Eric Herman, veteran Dallas Reynolds and rookie seventh-round pick Bobby Hart. Click to view Player Register. Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. We present them here for purely educational purposes.

All schedule and scores taken from MLB.com.

To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction? Also, it wouldn't be a surprise at all if the Giants look to add a veteran with starting experience at some point. Giants Roster 2015: A 53-man roster projection following the 2015 NFL Draft A way-too-early guess at what the 53-man roster might look like. : Mike Sullivan (Quarterbacks) and Tim Walton (Secondary), Preseason Odds: Super Bowl +6000; O/U: 8.0, Training Camp: Quest Diagnostics Training Center (East Rutherford, New Jersey), Every Sports Reference Social Media Account, Site Last Updated: Monday, October 19, 9:12AM. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies. The team entered the season as the defending World Series champions and got second place in the NL West for the second straight year, but missed the playoffs with a record of 84-78 (.519). NFC East Division Davis, the sixth-round pick, is a big-bodied wide receiver like Washington with a special teams mentality. Could I get away with keeping three running backs? A handful of undrafted free agents have been added. John Conner did an excellent job for the Giants when Hynoski was injured in 2013, and with Conner under contract I figured Hynoski's Giants days were done. And does anyone really think Ricky Stanzi, the third quarterback on current 90-man roster, has even the slightest chance of unseating Nassib for the backup job? Weatherford deserves to stay despite an up-and-down 2014 season, during which he played through torn ankle ligaments and a back injury. When push comes to shove, though, GM Jerry Reese will try to protect his draft choices, which means Robinson gets the upper hand over Fells, who turns 32 in September. The 2015 San Francisco Giants season was the Giants' 133rd year in Major League Baseball, their 58th year in San Francisco since their move from New York following the 1957 season, and their 16th at AT&T Park.The team entered the season as the defending World Series champions and got second place in the NL West for the second straight year, but missed the playoffs with a record of 84-78 (.519). Defensive Coordinator: Steve … He showed all of that last season with 36 catches, and by averaging 24.2 yards on kickoff returns and 6.6 yards on punt returns. Starters -- Will Beatty, Justin Pugh, Weston Richburg, Geoff Schwartz, Ereck Flowers.

He played with the Green Bay Packers when Ben McAdoo was an assistant there. I just don't see how to avoid it. Active Depth Chart 40-Man Non-Roster NRI Coaches Transactions Moves. Active. All rights reserved. I would, truthfully, prefer to keep four safeties. The primary work of free agency has come and gone, although a few roster moves could still be made. the official stats partner of the NFL. Could I gamble and keep just five linebackers? Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. Leaving Fells off the roster was not an easy call. Reese always says his aim is to provide competition at every position. I know several of the contributors here at Big Blue View were expecting competition for long snapper Zak DeOssie, possibly even a draft pick. Would I be shocked to be wrong here? I can't hand him a roster spot until gets on the field and shows whether or not he can actually play the position. Your IP: 35.154.71.206 This is a Tom Coughlin-coached team. Vodafone Giants.Spain is the sister team of Giants Gaming competing in the LVP SuperLiga Orange. Record: 6-10-0, 3rd in NFC East Division (Schedule and Results) Coach: Tom Coughlin (6-10-0) Points For: 420 (26.3/g) 6th of 32.

There are soooo many difficult choices here. They should keep their unhappiness about their roles to themselves. Also, rookie Mykkele Thompson has played both inside and outside as a corner, so might be able to fill in there in a pinch. the official stats partner of the NFL. B/T: L/L H: 6' 2" W: 213 DOB: 12/30/1989. Maybe Hunt beats him out in training camp, but until I see that happen the fourth spot belongs to Darkwa. Subscribe to our Free Newsletter, This Month in Sports ReferenceFind out when we add a feature or make a change.

Click to view Player Register. I found it significant that defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo never mentioned the name of 2012 third-round pick Jayron Hosley when discussing his options for the slot cornerback role. The Giants clearly ran the ball better with Hynoski in the game tinstead of on the sideline last year. I didn't like that, however, and felt I had to keep a spot for a fourth back. Giants Roster & Staff.

Stephen A. Smith has a viral dance party with himself to celebrate the Cowboys' 38-10 loss to the Cardinals. [34], Note: G = Games played; AB = At bats; R = Runs scored; H = Hits; 2B = Doubles; 3B = Triples; HR = Home runs; RBI = Runs batted in; BB = Base on balls; SO = Strikeouts; AVG = Batting average; SB = Stolen bases, Note: W = Wins; L = Losses; ERA = Earned run average; G = Games pitched; GS = Games started; SV = Saves; IP = Innings pitched; H = Hits allowed; R = Runs allowed; ER = Earned runs allowed; HR = Home runs allowed; BB = Walks allowed; K = Strikeouts, National League Division and Wild Card Standings, "Red Sox score big, land Panda and Hanley", "Report: Giants sign 1B Travis Ishikawa to one-year deal", "Giants avoid arbitration with catcher Hector Sanchez", "Giants acquire McGehee to fill third-base spot", "Romo signs 2-year contract to stay with Giants", "Giants, Yusmeiro Petit avoid arbitrtion", "Giants sign outfielder Aoki to one-year deal", "Giants reportedly ink Blanco to two-year deal", "Giants bring back Vogelsong on one-year deal", "Source: Arbitration-eligible Crawford gets $3.175 million", "Giants, Belt reportedly avoid arbitration with 1-year deal", "Giants reach one-year deal with McGehee", "GIANTS SPLASH: Justin Maxwell makes team, Gary Brown designated", "Bochy, Sabean agree to contract extensions", "Giants keep Machi, Kontos, Duffy on Opening Day roster", "GIANTS SPLASH: More on Matt Cain's injury and prognosis; Correia signed", "Back strain lands Peavy on disabled list", "Double-threat MadBum, Giants sweep Dodgers", "Giants go with college pitcher in 1st round", "Giants rookie Heston twirls no-hitter vs. Mets", "Giants place Pence on DL, recall Broadway", "Giants sign infielder Fox as int'l free agent", "Giants swept by Marlins in Cain's debut", "Homer the only blemish as Peavy loses return", "MadBum, Crawford, Panik named All-Stars", "Pence energizes Giants with dazzling play", "Giants acquire Byrd from Reds for Minors arm", "Giants add lefty-hitting outfielder De Aza", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=2015_San_Francisco_Giants_season&oldid=962350840, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, December 4, 2014 – The Giants avoid arbitration with IF, December 19, 2014 – The Giants acquired IF, December 22, 2014 – The Giants re-sign free agent RHP, January 16, 2015 – A couple of hours prior to the deadline for exchanging arbitration figures, the Giants agree to a one-year $2.1 million deal with RHP, January 19, 2015 – The Giants officially announce the signing of free-agent OF, January 22, 2015 – Despite arbitration figures being submitted, the Giants agree to a two-year deal with OF, January 23, 2015 – The Giants re-sign RHP, January 27, 2015 – The Giants avoid arbitration with IF, February 2, 2015 – The Giants agree to a one-year contract with IF, February 12, 2015 – The Giants agree to a one-year contract with IF, March 31, 2015 – The Giants designate 2010 first-round pick OF, April 5, 2015 – The Giants opening day roster is announced with the Giants naming 13 pitchers, and choosing IF, April 7, 2015 – The day after the Giants open the season with a win against the, April 18, 2015 – The Giants lose another starting pitcher when RHP, May 21, 2015 – The Giants complete a three-game shutout sweep of the, July 2, 2015 – The Giants sign Bahamian IF, July 30, 2015 – The Giants trade two minor leaguers; IF, August 20, 2015 – On a day when two of the Giants starting outfielders were on the disabled list, the Giants acquire OF, This page was last edited on 13 June 2020, at 14:53.

I still didn't answer that question. Rashad Jennings, Andre Williams, Shane Vereen, Orleans Darkwa. Placekicker -- Josh BrownPunter -- Steve WeatherfordLong snapper -- Zak DeOssie. Are you a Stathead, too? Steve Spagnuolo loves his defensive ends, and loves to move them inside, which means fewer snaps for defensive tackles. Dwayne Harris, though, makes him expendable. Now, about Washington. Pitchers: B/T: HT: WT: DOB: Melvin Adon 72. Mike McCarthy acknowledges that he replaced Ezekiel Elliott after two fumbles but says he knows that Elliott is still the team's top running back going forward. Or maybe Herzlich if the Giants decide they have other guys who can play special teams, but I doubt they would have given him a two-year deal if his roster spot was in question. Alex Smith joins Scott Van Pelt to talk about playing in an NFL game for the first time since his devastating leg injury in 2018. That's pretty good for a projection four months before the season begins. When I originally went through this I kept only three running backs. Or write about sports? As you will see, I'm already not keeping as many defensive ends as I might like to. League Search Page-> EIHL-> 2015-16-> Belfast Giants-> Roster & Statistics. I doubt even Stanzi does.

387 for 618, 4,432 yards, 35 td, 14 int, & 20 rushes for 61 yards and 0 td, 195 rushes for 863 yards, 3 td, & 29 catches for 296 yards and 1 td, Jacksonville Jaguars / 7th / 250th pick /, 96 catches for 1,450 yards, 13 td, & 1 rush for 3 yards and 0 td, 9.0 sacks, 0 interceptions, 0 fumbles recovered, 3.0 sacks, 0 interceptions, 0 fumbles recovered, 1.0 sacks, 0 interceptions, 2 fumbles recovered, 0.0 sacks, 1 interception, 0 fumbles recovered, 1.0 sacks, 0 interceptions, 1 fumble recovered, 0.5 sacks, 0 interceptions, 0 fumbles recovered, 0.0 sacks, 1 interception, 1 fumble recovered, 0.0 sacks, 3 interceptions, 1 fumble recovered, 0.0 sacks, 2 interceptions, 0 fumbles recovered. 2015-16 Vancouver Giants roster and statistics. Most data provided by 24-7 Baseball, creators of the ESPN Pro Football Encyclopedia. Head Coach: Lorne Molleken (23-38-0-9) Head Coach: Tyler Kuntz (0-2-0-0) Associate Coach: Tyler Kuntz Assistant Coach: Matt Erhart Goalie Coach: Paul Fricker. If everyone is healthy I think this is pretty clear-cut. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.

Thomas III, Jonathan Casillas, Jameel McClain, Mark Herzlich. GM Jerry Reese said he considers Josh Gordy a safety, so I have listed him there.  (Schedule and Results), Other Notable Asst. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Jerry is an awful run blocker. He is converting from corner to safety and I have no idea what he is or can be as a safety. I would prefer to keep six corners, but I'm cheating just a bit. Parker is an NFL-caliber player with the ability to be a decent backup receiver, as well as a punt and kickoff returner. Go ahead and scream at me. Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. He is a six-year veteran, caught 16 passes a year ago, four for touchdowns, and was a good blocker in a reserve role. The Giants 2015 draft class has been selected. Find out more. Data Provided By Before seeing these guys on the field in training camp I am really conflicted here. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Odighizuwa is a promising third-round pick, but has a lot to prove before he gets on the field. In all honesty, though, I found this to be incredibly hard. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.