We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Her chocolate braids were styled in a voluminous wave and she rocked a tan makeup. Lauren Goodger said an emotional farewell to McDonald's as she hit the gym for the first time in 2020 on Friday. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. Lauren Goodger continued to do a beloved display with Katie Price’s ex-Charles Drury on Saturday night as she shared a kiss photo on Instagram, Writing in the caption, she gushed, “You make me happy @ charlesdrury1. Love: It comes after the reality TV star went official on Instagram with Charles earlier on Saturday as they traveled to London to celebrate a friend’s birthday. After arriving at the restaurant to meet friends, the couple got carried away on the PDA for social media, and Lauren captioned the video, “So it’s official, I haven’t made it public but I just have it too so yes @ charlesdrury1 is my man, ‘alongside a heart emoji.

I wish I hadn’t waited for him to come out. Katie had a brief affair with Charles in October 2019 before the builder called her performance in bed “lazy” and “underwhelming”. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. The former Towie … However, Lauren looked far from sad as she wined and dined herself on Thursday night - and kept her 752k followers up-to-date with her antics via social media. And Lauren Goodger cut a sultry figure as she enjoyed a night out at London’s Jin Bo Law bar for her 34th birthday on Saturday. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). One Instagram user wrote: "YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAAYAYAYY!

Leaving clues: Lauren teased their romance earlier this month by sharing photos cuddling Charles in bed, before cheekily bragging that he was her ‘morning workout’, Exes! These cookies do not store any personal information. Meanwhile, Charles had previously dated Katie in 2019 after his engagement broke up with 32-year-old Kris Boyson, who Lauren had previously been accused of flirting with. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. The brunette was planning on having a huge birthday party to mark her special day - but confirmed it will no longer be taking place. Updated: 3 Sep 2020, 0:35 LAUREN Goodger stunned fans by posing in a lace bodysuit - after admitting she hasn't spoken to her family since finding fame.

Brunette beauty: Lauren shared a photo of herself in the passenger seat of her boyfriend’s car as she donned a lacy off-the-shoulder bodysuit, Lauren captioned a video on social media with Charles: “So it’s official, I haven’t made it public but I just have to, so yes @ charlesdrury1 is my man”, accompanied by a heart of love. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Lauren had been messaging Charles "for months" on Instagram but until recently pals said they were "just friends".

Weekend drop in daily cases with 139 new covid infections confirmed on Teesside, Twitter removes tweet from Senior White House coronavirus adviser saying masks don’t work, Bette Midler shares her first look at the ‘Hocus Pocus’ reunion, Kim Kardashian Settles $ 6.1 Million Lawsuit With Bodyguard Who “Failed To Protect” In Robbery, Harry Styles wears Jennifer Aniston’s iconic “Friends” t-shirt, “The Crown”: Dominic West will play Prince Charles in season 5, “The Mandalorian” Season 2 Preview: Jet Pack Begins, Chelsea Green returns to ad review’s swimwear calendar, shares bikini photo, Linda Ronstadt: “I had to sing these songs or I was going to die” | The music, Watch Chadwick Boseman in Netflix’s First Ma Rainey Black Background Trailer, The Batman uses the Mandalorian’s virtual production method, Samba by Kaitlyn Bristowe – Dance with the Stars, Matt Hancock offers to fix coronavirus testing fiasco with five-point plan for 100,000 per day, Korean baseball organization demotes five referees for poor performance, Pedestrian struck, killed in Clayton :: WRAL.com, R. Kelly’s request for bail on COVID-19 denied by judge. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited.

For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. The builder turned rapper, 23, enjoyed a fling with Katie, 42, last summer, moving into her mansion after just two weeks of dating. The Only Fans star replied to his new love interest: "Positive vibes & good times baby ♥️". The Essex girl confidently rocked her plunging blazer that showed off her cleavage. On Saturday evening, Lauren shared an artsy photo of her and Charles kissing on Instagram, with the caption: "you make me happy". Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website.

But things soon turned sour when Katie was pictured leaving ex Kris Boyson's house and rumours swirled about her spending the night with Geordie Shore's Scotty T. Michelle Keegan returns to Corrie after 6 years away as cast film Xmas episodes, 21million Brits to be under Tier 3 or 'circuit-breaker' lockdowns in weeks, Helen Flanagan shows off growing baby bump in glam dress for lunch in Manchester, Baby's head torn from its body and fell on floor during botched pregnancy, Mum, 18, charged with killing baby daughter 'left her home alone for six days', ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Lauren had made an effort for the occasion and looked super glam in a pair of satin flared trousers which she teamed with a blush pink crop top. And the birthday shenanigans didn't stop there as Lauren later shared a snap of her and a friend laying in a bath tub. Lauren’s 755,000 followers and famous friends were quick to react to the photo by sharing their love for the new couple. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here.

This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. ", While a third said: "❤️❤️This warms my heart❤️". Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. Prior to her romance with the Builder, she was in a relationship with Mark Wright, 33, on TOWIE, and also dated jailbirds Joey Morrison and Jake McLean. She looked to have had fun as she left the venue with a smile on her face as she climbed into a waiting car. “. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Lauren Goodger partied in London last night for her 34th birthday, Lauren Goodger hits the town in Manchester for boozy celebration ahead of her 33rd birthday, Lauren was forced to scale back the celebrations, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO).