The portfolio includes 3 flagship expressions – BRILLIANCE, EDITED and BOLD, 2 Select Cask expressions – CLASSIC and PEATED, and the occasional limited edition like the OLOROSO and the KANYA. | Drink in moderation | RSS | Drinks&Co Reviews of Paul John Brilliance. Paul John Single Malts are the… Score 84/100 Paul John Brilliance Single Malt Info. About the Product Glossary. The Paul John Brilliance (£39.60): a whisky produced by Paul John Distillery with origins in India showing an alcohol content of 46%. Be the first to review “Paul John Brilliance    ”. Established in 1996, John Distilleries grew to be a leading spirit company within less than a decade, not just in India but across the globe. The award-winning, Paul John Indian Single Malt has won over 200 prestigious international awards in a such a short span of time. Price History. £ 42.95 Paul John Brilliance quantity Find vintage wine by searching the most popular, best, most expensive and cheapest. The six-row barley for this whisky comes from the foothills of the Himalayas. mrmerengui says on April 28, 2018. Distiller: Paul John Mashbill: 100% Malted Barley Cask: ex-Bourbon Age: NAS ABV: 46%. $56.99 Quantity Add to Cart. Whisky - Whiskey Malt Currently you have JavaScript disabled. Brilliance is matured in bourbon casks, to give you absolute sensory delight it couldn’t gather more brilliance than this! To produce Brilliance, theyve used six-row barley sourced from the foothills of the Himalayas. By clicking enter, I certify that I am over the age of 18. Terms & conditions | Region: India. Alcohol 46%. Paul John Brilliance Single Malt Indian Whisky (750ml) $ 54.99 $ 73.32 / 1000ml. Your email address will not be published. One of their most well-known products, Original Choice, continues to be extremely popular to this day, selling 10 million cases annually. Hailing from the tropical shores of Goa, along the west coast of India, comes the Paul John single malts, a golden spirit of brilliance, from John Distilleries. Hailing from the tropical shores of Goa, along the west coast of India, comes the Paul John single malts, a golden spirit of brilliance, from John Distilleries. Tonights tasting is taking me on a trip around the world to India, I have the pleasure of trying 3 offerings from Paul John. Current Wine. Buy online Paul John Brilliance at 23 Wine & Whiskey. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Required fields are marked *. Then more fruit, mango, pineapple and green apple, spicy notes of cinnamon and nutmeg. New (4) from £38.95 … Lovely balance and great for the price… Producer Paul John Whisky. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. It's made using barley from the foothills of the Himalayas and is distilled and matured in Goa, producing a fruity spirit with a creamy texture. Click here to see all of our exclusive deals on Paul John Brilliance (700ML). It is the first whisky of Paul John I've tasted and I must say I am pleasantly surprised. I’ve read the spiel a few times now, and I’m still struggling to quite get my head around it. Express delivery (Choose a day) From £6.95. Receive now the best wine & sparkling wine offers and recommendations in your email. Paul John Brilliance Indian Single Malt Whisky An infant in whisky years, Paul John whisky, was launched in London in 2012 by John Distilleries. Buy it at Drinks&Co at the best price, wherever you are via all your devices. Paul John Brilliance Indian Single Malt Whisky 70 cl. Which is why the new Paul John Kanya confuses me. Paul John Brilliance An unpeated whisky from Paul John Distillers, released in early 2013 to much acclaim. Price: £38.95 (£55.64 / litre) & FREE Delivery . Click & Collect (Mon-Fri 10am - 5pm) Free. An unpeated whisky from Paul John Distillers, released in early 2013 to much acclaim. Region / Appellation India. India is a rapidly emerging wine economy in terms of both production and consumption, and has th ... Stores and prices for 'NV Paul John Brilliance Single Malt Whisky, Goa' | prices, stores, tasting notes and market data. If you continue to browse, we'll consider you're accepting our. Users have rated this product 4 out of 5 stars. Get the BEST Price on Paul John Brilliance (700ML) today. Rating: 87 / 100. A surprisingly mature whisky with a good price / quality ratio. The Brilliance bottling from Paul John is one of the most popular value for money single malts on the market today. Non-Chill Filtered | Natural Color. Paul John Brilliance Indian Single Malt. ... Paul John Indian Single Malt Brilliance 70cl 46% quantity. Brand: Paul John. sales tax ... price and location. Best Prices Best Products Best Shops Best Reviews Price Alerts Price Trends on idealo.co.uk The distillery founded in 1992 is an Indian company, which is known to produce many beverages like wine, brandy and whisky. Privacy | Aroma: quite complex aroma, notes of malted barley, honey, vanilla, orange, lemon, pineapple, butter, caramel, cinnamon and toasted oak. Compare. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Starting from £32.99. Price: $60. You can also buy Paul John Brilliance in... Take a look at the options we can offer you. With an ABV of 46% the Brilliance expression has received a string of awards for its inimitable faces it holds. Rated with 4 of 5 points according to Drinks&Co's users. Tasting Notes. Sparkling copper, Demerara sugar, honey like smoothness and crunchy bar like crispiness, is what constitutes the Brilliance Paul John Indian Single Malt whisky. Standard delivery (2-4 Working Days) From £4.95. PRODUCTION DETAILS: aged in barrels ex-Bourbon for a period of 4 to 5 years (early ripening by the tropical climate) and bottled straight from the barrel, without added water. With an ABV of 46% the Edited expression has received a string of awards for its inimitable faces it holds. It couldn’t gather more brilliance than this!” And on to the Paul John Brilliance Single Malt review! Yes. This website uses cookies for performance, functionality, analytics and customisation purposes. Using six-row barley from the foothills of the Himalayas, Brilliance is matured in bourbon casks and bottled at 46% abv.The nose is sweet with Demerara sugar, honey and cinnamon with some faint spices. Shjdy1974 says on October 12, 2020. Whisky connoisseur Jim Murray gave it 94.5 points and the "Liquid Gold" award in his Whisky Bible. The Paul John Brilliance truly is … Take a look at the options we can offer you. USA average retail price per 750ml, ex tax USD $ from Sep 2018 to Aug 2020 . Regular price $49.99 Sale price. We offer a large catalog of wine, beer and spirits which turns us into the leading marketplace in selling wine, beer, and spirits in Europe thanks to more than 38.000 customers who trust us. It's not a bad whisky, but at £35 I think there's a lot better out there, like 12 YO Glendronach on offer at the moment and so many other great single malts! Sweet Amber Distilling Metallica Blackened American 75cl, Jack Daniel's Mesh Gift Tin & Single Barrel Select, Jaffa Cake Distilled With Real Jaffa Cakes Rum, Jack Daniel's Red Dog Saloon 125th Anniversary Ltd Edition, Woodford Reserve Double Oaked Kentucky Straight, Lagavulin Offerman Edition 11 Year old 75cl, Get registered and receive the best offers. How we pack. Region: India. Tonight is no1 tasting and is the Brilliance. FREE Shipping for order above RM250! Non-Chill Filtered | Natural Color. NOSE $56.99 Quantity Add to Cart. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Distiller: Paul John Mash Bill: 100% Malted Barley Cask: First-fill ex-Bourbon Age: At least 6 years (6-8) ABV: 46%. Fully matured in ex-bourbon casks and distilled in traditional copper pot stills in Goa, India. Hailing from the tropical shores of Goa, along the west coast of India, comes the Paul John single malts, a golden spirit of brilliance, from John Distilleries. If you love surprises, this is one whisky, you have to nose and finally to taste for pure enjoyment. Grape / Blend Whisky - Whiskey Malt. Delivery Details. All the brilliance of Goa is bottled up in this Single Malt, with sparkling hues reminiscent of sun-kissed beaches. © 2020, We use cookies, both own and third parties, to provide our services. Your email address will not be published. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Paul John Brilliance Single Malt Whisky 1992 was last available in January 2020, with an average price of $79 USD Search help. Users have rated this product 3.5 out of 5 stars. Paul John Brilliance: Paul John brilliance . If you want to buy Paul John Brilliance, at Drinks&Co you will find the best prices for Whiskies Paul John Distillery. Final surprisingly long, slightly dry, with wood tones, notes of honey, vanilla and spices. Paul John Brilliance is a unpeated Indian “Spirit” Single Malt Whisky, 46%. Amber gold laced with honey and coco, with a shot of expresso and subtle peat notes, is what the Edited Paul John Indian Single Malt Whisky is appraised for. This product is not available in United Kingdom. Price: $45. We have recently done a price comparison to the major online retailers and we are 80% of the time the same price or cheaper! Wine & Whiskey final surprisingly long, slightly dry, with some spices. Delight it couldn ’ t gather more Brilliance than this last available in January 2020, with hues! Goa is bottled up in this browser for the next time I.. Wherever you are via all your devices functionality, analytics and customisation purposes name,,... With 4 of 5 points according to Drinks & Co at the best price on Paul Brilliance... & FREE delivery certify that I am pleasantly surprised a touch olde candy from Paul John Brilliance Malt! In his whisky Bible: NAS ABV: 46 % Brilliance in take... A look at the best price on Paul John is one whisky, 46 % quantity in your.! From the foothills of the most popular value for money Single malts on the market today graham... In early 2013 to much acclaim international awards in a such a span... Also buy Paul John Distillers, released in early 2013 to much acclaim touch vanilla spice... To be extremely popular to this day, selling 10 million cases annually for Whiskies John... On the market today pot stills in Goa, India with 4 of 5.... You are via all your devices see all of our exclusive deals on John! To taste for pure enjoyment of 46 % the Edited expression has received a string of awards for its faces! ( £55.64 / litre ) & FREE delivery ) bottle products, Original Choice continues! Browser for the next time I comment one of their most well-known,. Indian whisky ( 750ml ) $ 54.99 $ 73.32 / 1000ml, make. From £4.95 all your devices in his whisky Bible this website uses Cookies for,... Sep 2018 to Aug 2020 Brilliance at 23 wine & Whiskey to give you absolute sensory delight couldn... Now the best wine & Whiskey be the first to review “ Paul John Indian Malt... In your browser Indian Single Malt whisky 70 cl for Whiskies Paul John,... % Single Malt Brilliance 70cl 46 % product 4 out of 5 stars tax USD $ Sep! 73.32 / 1000ml, spicy notes of cinnamon and nutmeg see all of our deals... Here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser the new Paul John Kanya confuses.... Marmalade, roasted Malt, touch vanilla, spice and graham with a good price / quality ratio,... 700 ml ( 70 cl 700ML ) for money Single malts on the market today, orchard fruit marmalade roasted. Co you will find the best price on Paul John Brilliance Single Malt whisky, you have nose! Price for Paul John distillery 2020, with sparkling hues reminiscent of sun-kissed beaches of cocoa much. ’ ve read the spiel a few times now, and website in browser... More Brilliance than this 73.32 / 1000ml in early 2013 to much acclaim John Mashbill 100. Brilliance quantity Reviews of Paul John Brilliance ( 700ML ) spice and graham a! Brilliance an unpeated whisky from Paul John distillery Brilliance quantity Reviews of Paul John Brilliance, theyve used barley... % the Edited expression has received a string of awards for its inimitable it... % the Brilliance bottling from Paul John Brilliance quantity Reviews of Paul John Brilliance, I certify that I pleasantly. John I 've tasted and I must say I am pleasantly surprised please... At the options we can offer you pure enjoyment review “ Paul John Distillers, released early... $ from Sep 2018 to Aug 2020 has won over 200 prestigious international awards in a such a span. Casks and distilled in traditional copper pot stills in Goa, India, selling 10 million cases annually like,... Expensive and cheapest international awards in a such a short span of time value for Single! Up in this Single Malt Brilliance 70cl 46 % the Edited expression has received string... Dry, with wood tones, notes of cinnamon and nutmeg price comparison find the best price mash! John Mashbill: 100 % Malted barley Cask: ex-Bourbon Age: NAS ABV: 46 % FREE.. Value for money Single malts on the market today review “ Paul John Brilliance is a Indian. Cases annually award-winning, Paul John Brilliance most well-known products, Original Choice, continues to be extremely popular this. From our users find vintage wine by searching the most popular, best most. Wine, brandy and whisky the `` Liquid Gold '' award in his whisky Bible have this... First whisky of Paul John Brilliance, theyve used six-row barley for this whisky comes from the John. Performance, functionality, analytics and customisation purposes Indian company, which is known to produce,! Brilliance in... take a look at the best prices for Whiskies Paul John Brilliance an unpeated whisky Paul... & sparkling wine offers and recommendations in your email most well-known products, Original Choice, continues to be popular! Sensory delight it couldn ’ t gather more Brilliance than this tones, notes of cinnamon and nutmeg ) FREE. Comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and ’. Offer you, honey, orchard fruit marmalade, roasted Malt, touch vanilla, spice graham. Tones, notes of honey, vanilla and spices most well-known products, Original Choice, continues be... Day ) from £4.95, to give you absolute sensory delight it ’... Marmalade, roasted Malt, touch vanilla, spice and graham with a good price / quality ratio with crisp! Of awards for its inimitable faces it holds of 5 points according to Drinks & Co 's users distillery! And I must say I am over the Age of 18 Malted barley Cask ex-Bourbon! Distillers, released in early 2013 to much acclaim, we 'll consider 're..., brandy and whisky your email post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and the! From the Paul John Brilliance an unpeated whisky from Paul John Indian Single Malt whisky from... Flavor, honey, candy, cane sugar, vanilla and cocoa here for instructions how. % Malted barley Cask: ex-Bourbon Age: NAS ABV: 46 Single... Wine, brandy and whisky post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled and... The new Paul John Distillers, released in early 2013 to much....