MORE: 10 greatest Thanksgiving NFL performances | Best photos from NFL Week 12, "I've avoided talking about it. Includes results available with selected plan: Includes results available with selected plans: Includes results not available with your plan. Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! It looked like there was no one in sight as he had a 10-yard head start on the nearest Bills player. Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags!

15,925 Total Views With game in hand in the 4th quarter, the Dallas defense forced one of those five fumbles, and Lett scooped it up near the Buffalo 45-yard line. The Dolphins trailed the Cowboys 14-13 with just seconds remaining in the game and were attempting a field goal for the go-ahead score. Share the best GIFs now >>> leon brawl stars Yes, it was the first title of the Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, and Michael Irving Era.

Boards are the best place to save images and video clips. Search, discover and share your favorite Country Girl GIFs. Search, discover and share your favorite Cowgirls GIFs. Click here to request Getty Images Premium Access through IBM Creative Design Services. Find high-quality Leon Lett stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images. This GIF has everything: winning, leon lett, cowgirls, COWBOYS! The Dolphins recovered the ball with three seconds remaining and won 16-14 as their second attempt was good. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Leon animated GIFs to your conversations.

The Cowboys suffered their latest Thanksgiving blunder Thursday, but … When Lett decided to showboat by sticking the ball out as he was headed for the end zone, all of a sudden Beebe made his way into the play and stripped Lett right before he could score and forced a touchback. Find GIFs with the latest and newest hashtags! Your team’s Premium Access agreement is expiring soon. luke bryan # country girl # country girl shake it for me # winning # cowboys # cowgirls # leon lett Here are some of the others for you to decide. But most people remember the game for one of the biggest blunders in Super Bowl history.

The Cowboys blocked the kick but Lett inexplicably attempted to pick up the ball.

But that Bills player was receiver Don Beebe and he never gave up on the play. Here's to you guys in an otherwise boring Super Bowl. Former Cowboys defensive lineman Leon Lett said his infamous fumble against the Dolphins in 1993 still haunts him. But is it the biggest gaffe in Super Bowl history?

January 31, 1993: Yes, on this day the Dallas Cowboys won Super Bowl XXVII and won their first Super Bowl in 15 years, while the Buffalo Bills lost their third consecutive.

Discover more prematurecelebration GIFs, sp:st=football GIFs, sp:vl=en-US GIFs on Gfycat. ", 10 greatest Thanksgiving NFL performances.

I had basically messed it up for the entire team. I've avoided dealing with it," Lett told NPR. People may remember that Aikman was named Super Bowl MVP, completing 22 of 30 passes for 273 yards and four touchdowns for a passer rating. 1890 GIFs {{familyColorButtonText(colorFamily.name)}}, View {{carousel.total_number_of_results}} results. The IBM strategic repository for digital assets such as images and videos is located at dam.ibm.com. Watch Leon Lett Superbowl fumble return GIF on Gfycat.

Search, discover and share your favorite Leon GIFs. "That was just one of the worst days of my NFL career.". Here's to you guys in an otherwise boring Super Bowl. {{collectionsDisplayName(searchView.appliedFilters)}}, {{searchText.groupByEventToggleImages()}}, {{searchText.groupByEventToggleEvents()}}. The score would have given Dallas a Super Bowl record for points, eclipsing the 55 the San Francisco 49ers set against the Denver Broncos. Teammates could laugh about it because they hoisted the Lomardi Trophy. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. "I was upset. "Of course my teammates and the coaching staff were all upset, and I could understand that," Lett said. Collect, curate and comment on your files. Former Cowboys defensive lineman Leon Lett said his infamous fumble against the Dolphins on Thanksgiving in 1993 still haunts him. Leon Lett and Don Beebe gave us one of the most memorable plays in Super Bowl history 22 years ago from today.

The Getty Images design is a trademark of Getty Images. Buffalo Bills, Dallas Cowboys, Football, NFL, 5 Reasons Why We're Desperate For NFL Season To Proceed As Scheduled, Modern-Day Reaction To 'Chinese Fire Drill' Shouldn't Be A Big Laugh. The Cowboys suffered their latest Thanksgiving blunder Thursday, but one former player still laments one from two decades ago. Download premium images you can't get anywhere else. Lett and his teammates, however, couldn't laugh about the blunder he made that same year on Thanksgiving Day when his bonehead play cost Dallas a win: Leon Lett and Don Beebe gave us one of the most memorable plays in Super Bowl history 22 years ago from today.

© 2020 Getty Images. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. Yes, Dallas forced a Super Bowl record nine turnovers—four interceptions and five lost fumbles—en route to their 52-17 blowout of Buffalo. Too many images selected. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. Select 100 images or less to download. This repository is populated with tens of thousands of assets and should be your first stop for asset selection.