There are many many complaints about Google My Business working properly now. Just keep in mind that when you update your street address, it is possible that Google will request you to re verify your new address. Pradesh 226001, India. Again, the listing above with the “Own this business?” link showing is the one that IS NOT verified in Google Maps. Once you click on the url above, you should see the same screen below. If the business has already been ranking well in local search but is suddenly no where to be found, this is what we commonly see: Ah yes, the dreaded “Suspended” message in Google My Business. This is how you can change your preferences and directly access all past Pending Invites from Google My Business Manager. Verify your business once your post card arrives. First, verify your business location in Google Maps. Post contains harassment, hate speech, impersonation, nudity; malicious, illegal, sexually explicit or commercial content. We found the following personal information in your message: This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. With a Google My Business Account, you get more than a business listing. If you are having problems receiving your Google My Business Invite. You will lose what you have written so far. Hi! For example, more location authority allows your business to get found at 2 miles, 5 miles, or 10 miles away from your business location. Get started with Google My Business. Before requesting to verify your listing by mail, make sure your business address complies with our address entry guidelines. Google Business Website "Write a Review" link not working 1 Recommended Answer 37 Replies 35 Upvotes. Chances are you have the one setting as seen below set to unsubscribe. There are several ways you go about verifying your Google My Business listing for your business, and Google has a great guide illustrating the process for each which you can read here. https://bippermedia.com. Refer to point #2 below where I talk about Location Authority. So for example, a personal injury law firm and now build out subcategories optimized for “truck accident lawyer” and “car accident lawyer”. Google has turned off reviews temporarily. Community content may not be verified or up-to-date. Yes, GMB site is a different thing than a Google site. And the “dentist” or “dental implants periodontist” can now build out subcategories optimized for “zirconia dental implants”. Back. Get Link Report Abuse . And once you open the doors at your new location, you should immediately update your Google My Business listing to reflect the new street address. You updated your business information on your Google My Business listing and Google just waiting to verify the information. Click continue, and you’ll then see a message indicating if someone else owns the verified listing. //www.google.com/tools/feedback/metric/report. Replace “yourwebsiteurl.com” with your actual website URL. You can get a feel for the scale and magnitude of the citation distribute network we use here at Bipper Media for our local SEO clients. I have the same problem... when I click the link it direct me to search results of my company name but it does not include town, so results are from the whole UK I guess.