Todos los derechos reservados. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The series helped establish Scholastic as a premier publishing company, and Clifford is …

Quite annoying but given 2 stars for the entertainment value. Most important, Clifford is a good friend who's always cheerful and ready to play and help.← Series Information← With his larger-than-life stories and his huge heart, Clifford the Big Red Dog has entertained children since 1963. May be a bit boring to some, but considered a classic. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Minimal wording. Teaching Respect With Clifford the Big Red Dog. If you're looking for a Clifford book to read to a child, I would not pick this one. My 3 year old absolutely lives Clifford, so, is prepared I'm sure to put up with the terrible, terrible drawing of Clifford in this book that look absolutely nothing like the original red dog! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

Amazon Prime: envíos rápidos, GRATIS e ilimitados y mucho más. Por favor, inténtalo de nuevo más tarde. Prueba Prime Hola, Identifícate Cuenta y listas Identifícate Cuenta y listas Pedidos Suscríbete a Prime Cesta. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Bridwell was a best-selling author-illustrator for years and refused to take all the credit for his spectacular success.

Todos los departamentos. Una vez que hayas visto páginas de detalles del producto, busca aquí la manera más fácil de navegar hasta las páginas en las que estás interesado.

Find all the books, read about the author, and more.

Pages haven’t torn which is nice. No se ha podido añadir el producto a la lista de deseos. Terceros autorizados también utilizan estas herramientas en relación con los anuncios que mostramos. May be a bit boring to some, but considered a classic. This is not a very strong Clifford book. En su lugar, nuestro sistema considera aspectos como lo reciente que es la reseña y si el reseñador compró el artículo en Amazon.

I've read this to my daughter Dianne Mary Flynn when I was carring he. Con plastificarlo se resuelve el "problema" de la durabilidad. Se ha producido un problema al guardar tus preferencias de cookies. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There are other red dogs. (Inglés) Encuadernación de biblioteca – 1 febrero 1985, Encuadernación de biblioteca, 1 febrero 1985. Check out some of the other Clifford books for better ones, Small Red Puppy, Firehouse, Halloween, Champion, etc. She's 33 and she's hasn't been to the adoption registry to pick up yet, Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2018.

Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2018. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Good for practicing reading, boring to read, Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2014. I found some of the storyline very annoying like Clifford always eating shoes...and never being corrected by his adoring Emily Elizabeth; while of course her jealous friends wear a scowl on their faces. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Los clientes de Amazon Prime disfrutan de Envío en 1 día GRATIS en dos millones de productos y Envío en 2 o 3 días en millones de productos más, Acceso a series y películas en Prime Video, incluyendo las series Amazon Originals, más de 2 millones de canciones y cientos de listas de reproducción sin publicidad con Prime Music, cientos de eBooks en Prime Reading, Acceso Prioritario a las Ofertas flash y Almacenamiento de fotos gratis e ilimitado en Amazon Drive. I read it to my older grandchildren when they were very small and now have a three year old grandson who loves it now, Spoiler: He takes a bath in a swimming pool, Revisado en Reino Unido el 11 de marzo de 2016. He's big. Perfect gift! We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. We work hard to protect your security and privacy.

You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. y más de 8.000.000 libros están disponibles para, Visita la página de Amazon Norman Bridwell, Ver todas las apps de lectura gratuitas de Kindle, Ver o modificar tu historial de navegación. Quite annoying but given 2 stars for the entertainment value. The illustrations are clear and nice to look at, and there are many books in the series which can make having Clifford books more fun. Very simple book to read, not exactly a story. It's no wonder Clifford is Scholastic's reading mascot; he's so often a child's very first reading friend. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 18, 2016. Norman Bridwell was the author and illustrator of numerous children's books, including the beloved Clifford series. He's so big that he can fetch robbers...and their car! Revisado en Reino Unido el 18 de junio de 2016. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador. Though he began as a tiny puppy, Clifford grew into the biggest dog around, and he and his owner, Emily Elizabeth, have lots of adventures together. Good size for travel. Clifford the Big Red Dog is back in this classic jacketed hardcover!

The illustrations are clear and nice to look at, and there are many books in the series which can make having Clifford books more fun. etc. Clifford the Big Red Dog is back in this classic jacketed hardcover! Scholastic Inc.; Illustrated Edition (December 26, 2018), Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2014. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 16, 2018, An old favourite. He is one of the world's most recognizable storybook characters and the official mascot to Scholastic. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free. TM ® & © 2016 Scholastic Inc. All Rights Reserved. It would be a good book for a child to practice reading, but that is how it also feels. Utilizamos cookies y herramientas similares para mejorar tu experiencia de compra, prestar nuestros servicios, entender cómo los utilizas para poder mejorarlos, y para mostrarte anuncios. Bridwell attended John Herron School of Art in Indianapolis, Indiana. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please try your request again later. He lived on Martha's Vineyard, MA, where he wrote an average of two books a year. I found some of the storyline very annoying like Clifford always eating shoes...and never being corrected by his adoring Emily Elizabeth; while of course her jealous friends wear a scowl on their faces. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. o afiliados. Classic Clifford! Most important, Clifford is a good friend who's always cheerful and ready to play and help.← Series Information← With his larger-than-life stories and his huge heart, Clifford the Big Red Dog has entertained children since 1963.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, + No Import Fees Deposit & $30.98 Shipping to Vietnam.

I can’t wait to read it to my little one!

Se ha producido un error.

Bought this along with several other Clifford books and a Clifford stuffed toy for my grandson. Precios bajos en productos revisados por Amazon. Primera impresión era muy delgado pero es perfecto, Revisado en España el 14 de marzo de 2016. Es muy, muy delgadito.

Revisado en Reino Unido el 23 de septiembre de 2017. Para navegar fuera de este carrusel, usa tu tecla de acceso rápido de encabezados para navegar hacia el encabezado siguiente o anterior.

Bought these for my young daughter and she loves Clifford so loves any book with him in. Getting one of my childhood favorites for the next generation! So much of it has to do with stumbling into the right characteristics of this big red dog and situations you can use in a story.” “He's Red and He's Warm” Bridwell summed up Clifford… Please try again. He's red. Please try again. Very simple book to read, not exactly a story. She hasn't gotten yet.

There's a problem loading this menu right now. Norman Bridwell was an American author and cartoonist, best-known for the Clifford the Big Red Dog series of children's books. Muestra de la versión audiolibro de Audible. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The delightful stories about a big red dog named Clifford and his friend, Emily Elizabeth, have sold over 126 million copies in 13 languages!

Norman Bridwell

It's kind of boring. It has 28 pages (14 pages to turn), the pages are nice and heavy so they cannot be torn, and the sentences on each page are short and simple. I read it to my older grandchildren when they were very small and now have a three year old grandson who loves it now, Spoiler: He takes a bath in a swimming pool, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 11, 2016. My 3 year old absolutely lives Clifford, so, is prepared I'm sure to put up with the terrible, terrible drawing of Clifford in this book that look absolutely nothing like the original red dog! etc. This is how it all began -- in 1963, Norman Bridwell published his very first Clifford book, and kids have loved Clifford ever since. In the original story that has sparked the imaginations of young readers for generations, a little girl gets a tiny puppy who grows up to be the biggest dog in the whole world. Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2017. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 23, 2017.