In a video for the NFL, Burrell also mentioned his uncles would consistently bring him Rams "contraband" in the form of hats and scarves when they would visit him. | Wakil Kohsar/AFP/Getty Images. Been a Rams fan my whole life. retired quarterback Peyton Manning to suit up one more time for the blue and gold.

Not only has she taken selfies from her seat at their games, but she regularly tweets about their wins. Subscribe to our daily newsletter to get more of it. Although he was born in Oregon, "Modern Family" actor Ty Burrell credits his father's lifelong love of the Rams as to why he fell in love with the team as well. Hollywood actor Robert Patrick is a Rams fan Splash News Growing up as a child of the 80’s, I remember Robert Patrick as T-1000 from Terminator 2: … I actually had to cancel a Rage Against the Machine show in Belgium to fly back for the game. STRENGTH 3 rounds (total time 18 min) of: Every 3 min on the minute switch between these two movements. In a. for the NFL, Burrell also mentioned his uncles would consistently bring him Rams "contraband" in the form of hats and scarves when they would visit him. The former "SNL" funnyman is a super Rams fan, recording some seriously hilarious videos after some games. In the same year, Johnson shamelessly pressured retired quarterback Peyton Manning to suit up one more time for the blue and gold. 887 posts. Account active As of late and perhaps due to their improving record, the Ohio native has also turned his support to the Cleveland Browns. Famous for defeating the Terminator as the menacing T-1000, the Georgia native bleeds blue and gold. but by birthrights the rams are home and I’m gonna scream my guts out til i puke. That’s pretty damn fanboi, and Flea is especially hyped: “Since I was a little boy, I’ve taken joy in the beauty of the Rams. Ryan Seacrest also has a lot of love for the team. pic.twitter.com/0sGWmnpBAC. Back in 2016, the talk show host made the initial announcement that the Rams were headed back to Los Angeles after being based in St. Louis for two decades. Ok here’s today’s workout getting ready for the #superbowl53 #superbowl #nfl #rams #fittoride #fitover60 #core #ride #inspiration #ride #ificandoitsocanyou WARMUP 3 rounds (30sec on, 10sec rest) Pusher machine Row Wall Plank hold .
Famous Los Angeles Rams Fans Actor Danny Trejo roots for the Rams and was “so happy” when they moved back to Los Angeles. Lorne was kind enough to understand I needed more time to dedicate to my undefeated @RamsNFL, A video posted by Taran Killam (@tarzannoz) on Sep 18, 2016 at 4:26pm PDT, Refreshing scores in the back of a cab got me like... @rams 3-1 BABY! Patrick is also using his love for the Rams as inspiration for workouts leading up to the Super Bowl. Birdman, who is a Saints fan, had to pay YG an undisclosed amount for this team failing to advance to the Super Bowl. #winning @nfl #socal, A photo posted by Robert Patrick (@ripfighter) on Sep 18, 2016 at 11:20am PDT. Back in 2013, he made friends with (then St. Louis) Rams Punter Johnny Hekker: "@JHekker: found out @tmorello is a Rams fan!

Morello moved to Los Angeles after graduating from Harvard University, but a quick glimpse at photos on his Instagram will reveal that his loyalty can be traced all the way to his childhood. He and his son are also proud season ticket holders. He remains a huge Rams fan, and stunted for 24 Hour Fitness during a preseason Rams game (watch out, if you get too close he’ll poke your eyes out with those pecs): His excitement for Rams football is palpable, as discussed in a recent interview with 3MS Sports News: If the Rams get thin at linebacker, Crews is ready to go: Known as “The Machete”, which is of course one of the greatest nicknames ever for an actor, Trejo has appeared in every movie. Most people recognize Tom Morello for his time as a guitarist with Rage Against the Machine and Audioslave. . However, my loyalty remains with the Rams on game day. As of late and perhaps due to their improving record, the Ohio native has also turned his support to the Cleveland Browns. Is that why we won?

Congratulations @rams #SaintsOfLosAngeles #Repost @rams ・・・ SUPER BOWL HERE WE COME, A post shared by Nikki Sixx (@nikkisixxpixx) on Jan 20, 2019 at 3:50pm PSTJan 20, 2019 at 3:50pm PST. One massive Rams fan is Elizabeth Banks! He was absolutely terrifying. Terry Crews killing the @24hourfitness Flex Cam , A post shared by Los Angeles Rams (@rams) on Aug 20, 2016 at 8:33pm PDTAug 20, 2016 at 8:33pm PDT. It was kind of like part of Los Angeles came back.

I now live back in Atlanta, and am surrounded by Falcons talk. Here is a list of some of the most famous fans in the NFL. Although he was born in Oregon, "Modern Family" actor Ty Burrell credits his father's lifelong love of the Rams as to why he fell in love with the team as well.
What was the difference in Sunday’s loss to San Francisco? Have news, pics or video on a breaking news story? And then -- bam! Alright @rams lets do this! Darrell Henderson creeping closer to rushing leaders as Cam Akers, Malcolm Brown fade away, Cam Akers has seen his playing time dwindle, passes to Malcolm Brown are not working, Rams-49ers: The Good, the Bad and the Difference. I was happy to learn later that Patrick was actually a cool guy, and was not a machine sent from the future to impale people. It’s always difficult to make lists, especially on things like “who loves the Los Angeles Rams the most based on available social media posts and interviews?”. The "21 Jump Street" alum recently shared a video on Twitter celebrating the Rams win over the New Orleans Saints in the NFC championship game. He currently stars on “Scorpion”, a pretty cool show about smart people like us at TurfShowTimes. 6 ALT Turkish Get-Ups 12 Cal Row . We're wearing throwbacks! Living outside of Derby and looking for Rams to share the travel costs to Pride Park, or a woolly friend to watch the game with a pint? Here are 10 celebrities who are serious Rams fans. As the team readies themselves to chase its second Super Bowl ring on Sunday, INSIDER rounded up the most notable celebrities who will be cheering for the Rams from Atlanta or in the comfort of their homes. The “Brooklyn 99” actor’s positive vibes are infectious: Crews, a linebacker, was originally drafted by the Los Angeles Rams in 1991, with stints in San Diego and Washington, before retiring in 1997. But since the … #LosAngelesRams #WelcomeHome #FearsomeFoursome #RomanGabriel #WillieEllison #LawrenceMcCutcheon #SeeYouInSeptember, A photo posted by Tom Morello (@tommorello) on Jan 13, 2016 at 12:15am PST, This badass unit here made me a lifelong Rams fan. Today, he's a fan, often appearing at games. However, the musician and political activist is also a massive Rams fan. Los Angeles is this huge puzzle, and there was always a piece missing. After Secretly Giving Birth — Pic, KarJenners’ Sexiest Costumes Of All Time: Kim As A Mermaid, Kourtney As A Bride, & More, Britney Spears Stuns In Snakeskin Bikini & Proves She’s The Queen Of Sexy Swimwear — See Pics, ‘Lose Weight Or Die’: The Ultimatum Marie Osmond’s 8 Kids Gave Her Before She Dropped 50 Lbs, T.I. You’d be hard pressed to find another celebrity, let alone human being, as dedicated to the Rams as Burrell: Actor Ty Burrell can't believe we're actually home pic.twitter.com/BaPzZK4TO8, Actor Ty Burrell trying on Mike Jones' Super Bowl ring #MobSquad pic.twitter.com/uOJ4M2QGJW. “The first team I ever saw play in 1966, was the Atlanta Falcons.

The retired Los Angeles Laker and current president of the franchise famously became the first person to, on season tickets when the Rams relocated from St. Louis to Los Angeles in 2016.

Rams-49ers snap counts: Cam Akers gets 1 play, It wasn’t all bad: Presenting the ageless wonder Andrew Whitworth, Whitworth was dominant despite the final result against San Francisco, Random Ramsdom: Rams earn ‘C-’ in SNF loss to 49ers. The Motley Crue bassist praised the Rams' 2016 return to Los Angeles with a tweet, and most recently also celebrated the Rams' NFC Championship game win over the Saints, posting the final score to his nearly 600,000 Instagram followers. Patrick recently sat down with For the Win and talked about his love for the Los Angeles Rams (even if he does have an old flame...): “I moved around a lot as a youngster,” he said.

pic.twitter.com/tYANqMaR1R, — Los Angeles Rams (@RamsNFL) September 15, 2016. We have the biggest celebrity fan of every Major League Baseball team.

A leading-edge research firm focused on digital transformation. The artists fulfilled the dreams of fans everywhere when they dropped by practice this past summer and played a bit with the team. We’re 3-1. Subscriber Get clicking through the gallery above to see which other famous faces you can expect to see cheering on the Rams during the Super Bowl! Who have been the most passionate? The Rams will surely have plenty of famous fans in the stands, especially since they rep L.A. aka the home to basically all of your favorite celebs. pic.twitter.com/n76A2EGHYw. The team is now 3-3, but I don’t think that’s going to bother Trejo. since. Really. Vince Vaughn – Chicago Bears (AP Photo/Nam Y. Huh) The famous fast-talker and actor of Wedding Crashers fame is all things Chicago all the time. #FearsomeFoursome #LosAngelesRams #WelcomeBack, A photo posted by Tom Morello (@tommorello) on Jan 14, 2016 at 10:29am PST. US Senator John McCain looks on during a meeting with Afghan Chief Executive Officer Abdullah Abdullah.

Born in Los Angeles, the "Breaking Bad" star has been a lifelong Rams fan, so much so that he spoke to the NFL's "Good Morning Football" and revealed he felt "dumped" when the franchise moved to St. Louis, Missouri in 1996.

Last post Los Angeles Rams 2017 NFL Dra… by Uplandram2 View the latest post Sun May 21, 2017 2:24 am #SameRecordasPats @rygaul, A video posted by Taran Killam (@tarzannoz) on Oct 2, 2016 at 4:40pm PDT.

After they returned to the City of Angels two decades later, Cranston said head coach Sean McVay was a catalyst in winning his loyalty back. © Copyright 2020 HollywoodLife, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. Our sports team. Our football team. -- they came back with a vengeance. and revealed he felt "dumped" when the franchise moved to St. Louis, Missouri in 1996. the Rams' 2016 return to Los Angeles with a tweet, and most recently also celebrated the Rams' NFC Championship game win over the Saints, posting the final score to his nearly 600,000 Instagram followers. “As first announced on @OnAirWithRyan, Ryan Seacrest brings the good news to our Rams fans. The allegiance runs in the family, too.

He is jacked. “Whose house? CONDITIONING 16 min EMOM Min 1: Jump Rope Min 2: KB snatch to Reverse Lunge ALT Min 3: Row For those of you looking for my #gmc #gmcpickup #hotrod #ratrod have I got a surprise for YOU!

Super Bowl history and surprising fun facts. owner Jerry Jones' stance on the national anthem.

As I am a huge fan, I want to personally fly him out for a game!" Too exhausted to post or record video.