When a new version of macOS is released, the Office 2019 for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions. They are all still there, waiting for you to get back to work!" Absolutely, you can upgrade Windows Vista to a more recent Microsoft Windows edition. If your order is delayed long than this, please refer to your Save On It account for the details of your purchase. Word allows you to create documents, edit the documents as needed, along with sharing them with others. The new version works great.

This software is very interactive. Save On It is a proud Microsoft Certified Partner, and as such, all our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic. * The installation requires a minimum installation configuration. I had trouble checking out and they got me fixed right up! Please refer to your machine's hardware specification for more information on installation. Be Part of Save On It Family and get 10% Off. - CustomerGreat service (eventually)"I've used Word and Excel for years but had to replace older copies after installing Mojave on my Mac. Applications that you are used to with added upgrades and features.

Since these are genuine Microsoft products, you will be able to obtain regular updates from Microsoft using an Internet connection. Retail software products are the same physical items you would purchase at your local software stores. It is a simple and one time download, one time purchase, and available for one Mac device. Complete all of your schoolwork with this software easily. - Thomas G. Field, Jr.Attention Mac Users! Some things are laid ut a little differently, but I can already tell there is a lot more functionality than I've had for the last 10 years." - streamlinemodernelearned how to do it"I bought this from another seller and had a similar issue but after reading the Microsoft web site Q&A, I discovered that if I was replacing a 32 bit version with a 64 bit (which this version is) I needed to delete the version on the computer. The license for any product purchased from Save On It is a lifetime (perpetual) license. • Focus Mode• Word Translator• Improved inking functionality (great for touch devices)• Customizable Office ribbons• Accessibility improvements• Enhanced search capabilities• Better cloud integration. One-time purchases are available for both PCs and Macs. They are packaged for retail sale and usually include the original box, physical CD or DVD disk(s), a manual, the paper license agreement, and an Activation Key/Code. If your order is delayed long than this, please refer to your SoftwareKeep account for the details of your purchase. "Super Customer Service! And if you were like me, you didn't want to pay a subscription fee every year. I found the compressed files in my "View Downloads" and set to work.

If you are a student user, PowerPoint 2019 for Mac gives you new tools for making professional presentations. SoftwareKeep is a proud Microsoft Certified Partner, and as such, all our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic. Digital download, no hard copy will be shipped.
Microsoft Office 2019 Home Student for Mac is an excellent option for students who need to use Office applications. In some cases, you might be eligible for an upgrade license that will allow you to upgrade at a discount price. Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems. I did get some error messages when I tried to login with my Microsoft account email (user id) and password for the first time using the software. “Service was fast even during off hours when I was able to work on my home computer.”, “Good pricing have used in the past and will again in the future.”. You may be required to purchase a new license with a new version of the product. Similar to OEM software, a Retail Product is licensed for use on one computer only. Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student for Mac. Classic versions of Office apps include Word, Excel and PowerPoint. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system specified above. This software is very interactive. Office Home and Student 2019 is for students and families who want classic Office apps including Word, Excel and PowerPoint for Windows 10. Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student for Mac, You will get your product in your mailbox after checkout. Retail software products are the same physical items you would purchase at your local software stores. It wasn't letting me edit, save or print files. This means that a physical CD or DVD disc is not included with your purchase.

I updated to Mojave about a week ago. Absolutely, you can upgrade Windows Vista to a more recent Microsoft Windows edition. Fees may apply. The essentials to get it all done. I had been living on borrowed time for years with an old Microsoft Word 2008 and just today it was crashing every time I tried to print. These are the minimum requirements for installing Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student for Mac. Joe was very helpful and replied fast to all my questions. After my Mac refuses to install it twice, I contacted live technicians at Microsoft. I'm assuming it will be good for a few years? Safeguard yourself with genuine software.What You Get: • Full Retail Version - 1 Product Key Per PC• Multi-Language - Use Office in your own language• Lifetime License - No Subscriptions, No Recurring Monthly or Annual Fees• Price Match Guarantee - We will match the prices of our competitors and add a 10% discount.• Secure Instant Download - Quickly download your software in minutes direct from Microsoft's Servers• Free Lifetime Technical Support - We will install or troubleshoot your Office/Operating System for life.• Genuine Microsoft Product or Your Money Back, FAQWhat do I get with my purchase? However, this process will require a 'Clean' or 'Parallel Installation', followed by selecting a “Custom-Install” process. However, there are no upgrade options which means if you plan to upgrade to the next major release, you’ll have to buy it … Microsoft understands that it is stressful enough being a student, so that’s why they want your work to be convenient, efficient, and simple. Retail Product and OEM software licenses are designed to install and activate on one computer only, unless otherwise specified. HFS+ hard disk format (also known as macOS Extended or APFS). This allows it to load. They each will come with a tutorial to help you if you have never used them before. Installation requires a connection to the Internet or a local area network (if installing over a network). • You receive a product key, download link, and install instructions.How do I get the download?

I have a 2017 MacBook Pro.The download steps were straightforward enough.
Complete all of your schoolwork with this software easily. The license for any product purchased from SoftwareKeep is a lifetime (perpetual) license. * - bikin' at the beach…, Applications That You Will Absolutely Love. By buying genuine software, it helps slam that door shut and delivering auto updates that help maintain your security 24/7. This version includes: • Word • Excel • PowerPoint • OneNote PowerPointIf you are a student user, PowerPoint 2019 for Mac gives you new tools for making professional presentations. MacOS: Office 2019 for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. ExcelExcel is the best spreadsheet program that you can download, making it easy to organize as well as track any data that you may need.Benefits & Features: • Funnel charts and 2D maps• New Excel functions (CONCAT, TEXTJOIN, IFS, SWITCH)• Improved data analysis functions. Since these are genuine Microsoft products, you will be able to obtain regular updates from Microsoft using an Internet connection. This means that a physical CD or DVD disc is not included with your purchase.