Beetlejuice face mask $ 15.99. And whilst not intended for medical use, studies have shown that fabric cloth face masks when used in conjunction with social distancing can help to slow the spread of respiratory illnesses such as Covid-19 and lower your own risk of infection. i will ship within 1-3 business days. Add to Favorites Click to zoom HoneyPopsDesignCo 199 sales 199 sales | 5 out of 5 stars. More beetlejuice masks » For every non-medical mask sold, TeePublic will donate one medical grade mask to Direct Relief. ... Beetlejuice Face Mask. !•Celebrate your love for the ghostest with the mostest with these colorful Beetlejuice Face Masks•Hey if we have to wear these, might as well have some fun! More info. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Etsy sellers cannot make medical or health claims. Contact the shop to find out about available delivery options. Support independent sellers. The seller has specified an extended handling time for this item. Teen masks should only be worn by people ages 13 and up. Popular . BEETLEJUICE HHN Mask. Custom orders are available! Shop now through or extensive selections of Swap your Bow Collection, Mouse Ears, MagicBand Bows, Scrunchies, Headbands and more. No additional import charges at delivery! Blank Face Mask In Costume Masks & Eye Masks, Face Masks White Costume Masks & Eye Masks, Beetlejuice Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Leather Two Face Costume Masks & Eye Masks. - Product features full customization of details for all Scrunchies. Beetlejuice Face Mask, Daylight come and me wanna go home Mask, Child or Adult Mask, Face Mask with removable filter, Funny Face Mask . •These are Teen/Adult Sized••Available in 4 fun designs!•Measurements are- from ear loop to ear loop: 12 inches across From nose to chin: 5 inches wide Be sure to check out my other listings for more cool masks! Looks like you already have an account! Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Free shipping. Buy any 4 masks and get 20% off the full mask price! There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Bulk savings: Buy 1. Love this mask!!! $11.99/ea. These cloth face masks are not designed for medical use, or as personal protective equipment against coronavirus (COVID-19). Find things you'll love. A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running. Buy any 4 masks and get 20% off the full mask price! If you'd like to get the additional items you've selected to qualify for this offer. 69. Thank you!!!! $11.39/ea. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. Designed for everyday use and 100% Australian made, the Jimmy Stuart mask is comfortable, reusable and washable.

I love my mask! Masks sold on TeePublic are for general public use only. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Add to cart to save with this special offer. From shop TheFoxAndPossum. View cart for details. People love these masks! Designed and Sold by HHN UPDATES. Read our Cookie Policy. Please. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Beetlejuice Face Mask. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. While the nylon spandex layer is cozy and gentle on your face, the anti microbial outer layer is made of 100% micro knit polyester for printing photo quality artwork.

Minimum monthly payments are required. BeetLeJuice Face Mask. Additional information is available in this. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. I ship USPS shipping. Your colors, wording can all be custom made to suit.

For CDC guidance on masks see here. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. Style. Wear a mask, wash your hands, stay safe. From shop LittleShopOfLostArts. ... 100 PCS Black Face Mask Non Medical Surgical Disposable 3Ply Earloop Mouth Cover.

$10.79/ea. Kaleidoscope Reversible & Reusable Face Mask. Sorry, this item doesn’t deliver to Canada. This face mask has not been NIOSH-approved and is not a medical device or a substitute for medical grade or approved protective equipment.