Hall did some good things in the middle of the defense as well. That would've been one of the longest running back receptions in the history of the Texans but it missed by just a bit. Fort (58) returns a fumble by Houston Texans wide receiver Keke Coutee (16) for a touchdown during the first half … Sunday afternoon was unkind for the Texans as the Baltimore Ravens came to Houston to get a win for the first time since 2010. The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. They are located in Section 103 Row 13. Here are my Harris Hits from Sunday afternoon's loss to the powerful Ravens. Dalton, of course, is the starter now after Dak Prescott suffered that heartbreaking, season-ending injury last week against the Giants. All rights reserved. The Texans trailed by 13 late in the third quarter but were driving for a touchdown that could've cut the Ravens lead to six. Copyright © 2019 Houston Texans. The Texans defense finally started to tire, just a bit, and the Ravens put their physical stamp on the game. The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari. ET. I've seen every Texans running back pass protect over the past seven years since I've been on the sideline and I can't remember one that pass protected like that. The Ravens' win kept their regular season winning streak alive at 14 games as the Texans fell to 0-2 through two weeks of the 2020 season. NRG Stadium is a massive 1.9 million-square-foot venue that's the first in … It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. Please check your email for a confirmation. Want some action on the NBA? He lined up wide and had a linebacker on him 1-on-1. He stoned the blitzing linebacker on arrival and stayed with him as you'd want to see from an offensive lineman. QR Code Link to This Post. No portion of HoustonTexans.com may be duplicated, redistributed or manipulated in any form. We recommend interesting sports viewing/streaming and betting opportunities. Tune in and find out, here is everything you need to know to catch the NFL action today. I think Marc Vandermeer said it best…"There are plenty of good aspects to take out of this game, but there were too many mistakes to overcome them." And Andy Dalton. Then, on a later drive, the Ravens brought a blitzer off the edge that Johnson had to pick up. See ya' then, everyone. He didn't play last year against Jackson due to his pectoral muscle injury and he made a massive difference in the game on Sunday. And a bunch of other reasons. By accessing any information beyond this page, you agree to abide by the HoustonTexans.com Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, and Terms and Conditions. Colts Tickets vs Ravens Packers Titans Texans - $1 (Section 103) friday 2020-09-18. number available: 4 venue: LUCAS OIL. After Marcus Peters' interception near the end of the first half that squelched a drive that had possibilities, the defense forced a three and out. Official NFL Ticket Exchange of the Baltimore Ravens. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. The "Good Morning Football" crew discusses which team's defense will have a tougher time against the opposing defense in the Baltimore Ravens vs. Houston Texans Week 2 matchup. Defensive end J.J. Watt did a little of everything on the day, registering two sacks, three quarterback hits and one pass batted down. Andy Dalton will start for the Dallas Cowboys tonight as they look for their second straight win, last week they pulled out a 37-34 win over the Giants. © 2020, Trip Network, Inc, (d/b/a CheapTickets), An Expedia Group Company.