Now, the platform has moved to Amsterdam Houthavens where it now is a popular spot for dinner. Colazione buona, un ricco buffet di qualità e una possibilità di scegliere al tavolo uova per tutti i gusti! more.

Materasso comodo -duro e molto alto-. Take exit S116 Centrum/Noord Nieuwendam. Although it is a 4 star hotel, we have transferred you to a room of comparable value.
Does the fair offer a free on-site wrapping service for purchased artworks?

A shipyard along the IJ riverbanks turned into an alternative cultural hotspot. Quando la correttezza diventa una chimera, Abbiamo prenotato una camera il giovedì A decorrere dal venerdì successivo per 3 giorni ci è stata confermata la prenotazione e addebitato l'importo sulla carta di credito Peccato che il giorno dopo Giunti all'albergo siamo stati informati che lo stesso Non aveva mai aperto dopo il covid e che quindi avremmo dovuto trasferirci all'hotel Vittoria facente parte della stessa catena.
Hi Luca, Thanks for joining us for a fun night in 5&33!

Amsterdam è conosciuta anche per fantastici edifici governativi, tra cui Gemeentearchief, a poca distanza dall'Art'otel Amsterdam. The voice behind Your Dutch Guide, helping you to explore The Netherlands beyond Amsterdam.

Art'otel Amsterdam offre servizi aziendali? We have been one time, but not for long enough. 1021 KP Amsterdam Here's how to inspire and focus with art for your office. Immerse yourself in art and culture at famous museums, historical landmarks and must-see exhibitions. Altro.

Sì, gli ospiti hanno accesso a piscina coperta, centro fitness e sauna durante il soggiorno.

Location molto comoda, in pieno centro, a 600 mt da piazza Dam e a pochi passi dal Red Light District, ma soprattuto proprio di fronte alla Stazione Centrale, dove arriva il comodissimo e frequentissimo treno che collega l’aeroporto in 15 min e 5,60€ (contro almeno 20-30 minuti e 40-50€ di un taxi o Uber).

Based on that information, and with our permission, third-party advertisers can place cookies to enable them to show adverts which we think will be relevant to your interests while you are on third-party websites.

The first time the term Dutch Design was used, was in 1993 when Dutch designers drew the attention of all the journalist attending a trade fair in Milan. Benvenuto all'Art'otel Amsterdam, un'ottima opzione per i viaggiatori come te. Puoi scegliere altri posti nella zona di Amsterdam. From IJ-plein it is a short walk or bike ride along the Meeuwenlaan to the venue.

Kids up to 16 years of age have free entrance any day of the fair.

I tipi di camera possono variare.

Shop for amsterdam art from the world's greatest living artists.

From Amsterdam Central station

If you don’t have time to explore Amsterdam beyond the city centre, keep an eye out in Jordaan, Spuistraat, Vinkenstraat and Prinsengracht, though you will see more and better murals if you venture further afield, like Amsterdam Oost and NDSM where you’ll be able to spot work by Rimon ­Guimarães, Paulo Consentino, I am Eelco and Kobra. We are over the moon to hear you had a wonderful time with is and enjoyed our menu selection in Chino Latino. Also thanks for the constructive critics. Yes, on Saturday and Sunday we provide a free creative workshop for children ages 5 and up. De Kromhouthal Questo sito utilizza i cookie per migliorare l'esperienza degli utenti, per aumentare la sicurezza e per mostrare annunci pubblicitari personalizzati.

We hope you still enjoyed your stay in Amsterdam and we hope you will come back to us when life returns to normal.

Thank you for your review, Silvia. Fai clic qui per saperne di più o per gestire le impostazioni. Thanks for all of the great suggestions. Consulta i nostri partner per ulteriori dettagli.

Gli ospiti possono usufruire di colazione inclusa, ristorante e lounge durante il soggiorno. Follow the directions for Centrum/Noord 100 - 400 and then exit S118/Noord 300 - 349. Amsterdam street art: If walls could speak, Den Bosch: follow the footsteps of Hieronymus Bosch, De Stijl: celebrating 100 years of Dutch design, Glamping in The Netherlands: the best places to go, The Netherlands and Coronavirus: measures and practical information, It’s quite cheap to fly to Amsterdam. Benvenuto all'Art'otel Amsterdam, un'ottima opzione per i viaggiatori come te.

NDSM Wharf is my favourite go-to spot in Amsterdam. Within a couple of years, it has turned into a fabulous community and every time I go there new bars, galleries and shops have popped up, though NDSM has been able to remain rugged, colourful and alternative frayed image. Click here to read our full Health and Safety FAQs. These cookies use information about your browsing history to group you with other users who have similar interests. Sì, offre accessibile in sedia a rotelle e servizi per ospiti disabili.

I didn’t expect so much of it. CAMERA: camere molto moderne, anche queste con opere d’arte che le impreziosiscono.

Follow this road to the venue on the left hand side before the bend.

Then follow along the Gedempt Hamerkanaal to the Kromhouthal on your left. Yes, we are happy for small to mid-sized, well behaved dogs to join us.

It’s easy to get lost in Golden Age Amsterdam. This is a side of Amsterdam, that we didn’t get the chance to see!

The IJveer Ferry takes you to IJ-plein Go up the steps to the Johan van Hasseltweg.

I am really sorry that you were disappointed by this. Hi! It is with a heavy-heart we are announcing the postponement of Affordable Art Fair Dutch Edition 2020, which was due to take place in October. We send you our warmest wishes for your health and look forward to seeing you next year, when the fair will return with a fresh collection of contemporary artworks from hundreds of established artists and rising stars. We're delighted to read that you enjoyed our stylish rooms and breathtaking art. But there’s something to say for visiting lesser well-known museums that show off some amazing contemporary art. Follow this street to the petrol station on the left. This is the Meeuwenlan.

Next fair: Battersea Spring 11 - 14 March 2021, CollageDrawings Paintings Photography Prints Sculpture, Inspiration:Michelle Ogundehin on Redefining Luxury, Inspiration:Michelle Ogundehin’s Top 5 Artwork Picks, Human connection:Read our series of blogs, Interviews How to guides Inspire me!

Thanks for the tour of modern art and architecture in Amsterdam. Hope next time you can also stay with us and try our facilities and services. Prins Hendrikkade 33, 1012 TM Amsterdam Paesi Bassi. La stanza che ci hanno dato al 4 piano e’ silenziosa e arredata in maniera bella e moderna. Art'otel Amsterdam è un hotel di lusso con camere dotate di TV a schermo piatto. We are sorry if you found the pillow too soft. We hope to see you again in Park Plaza Riverbank to create more memories together. È possibile fare esercizio fisico presso Art'otel Amsterdam? Bellissima la zona bar aperta fino a tarda sera e la zona colazione e ristorante.

De Kromhouthal, Gedempt Hamerkanaal 231, 1021 KP Amsterdam, Meet our campaign artist, Corine Van Voorbergen. The wharf, which is basically an island, hosts dozens of festivals, contemporary art exhibits and parties throughout the year. It is true that during these unprecedented times we have temporarily relocated our guests to our adjacent sister hotel. Questo sito utilizza i cookie per migliorare l'esperienza degli utenti, per aumentare la sicurezza e per mostrare annunci pubblicitari personalizzati. We will miss you all – our collectors and visitors – who truly make the Amsterdam fair the 'gezellig' event we all love. Also many local galleries offer delivery and will be happy to discuss this upon purchasing. Quali ristoranti ci sono vicino a Art'otel Amsterdam? This helps us to determine how frequently particular pages and advertisements are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website.

#TheWeeklyPostcard, Wow. © 2018 - Your Dutch Guide & De Beer Media (KvK 57179875). Walk towards the Meeuwenlaan along the Johan van Hasseltweg to Gedempt Hamerkanaal which is the 1st left. But Amsterdam has a modern face too and it’s not even that difficult to see it.

Created with Sketch.

Please note we try to be a pin-only event.

We missed the big I AM Amsterdam blocks, too!

From Amsterdam Centrum via IJ tunnelM Take the Noord-Zuid line to stop Noorderpark.

Quali sono alcuni dei servizi disponibili presso Art'otel Amsterdam? We are trying to learn every time to make our services better and better.

Fai clic qui per saperne di più o per gestire le impostazioni.

As of July 2018, paid parking is available near the venue.

Immerse yourself in art and culture at famous museums, historical landmarks and must-see exhibitions.

In posizione ideale vicino ad alcuni dei principali punti d'interesse di Amsterdam, come Centraal Station (0,4 km) e Dam Square (0,5 km), l'Art'otel Amsterdam è un'ottima destinazione per i turisti. Finiture molto curate, anche nel blocco bagno vetrato semitrasparente, e nell’attento uso delle luci. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

The walk starts at Moooi showroom, brand store by Marcel Wanders, and ends at the iconic Stedelijk Museum, which not only hosts the most groundbreaking contemporary art to be found in The Netherlands but is also designed by Dutch top architect Rem Koolhaas. ADD EVENT TO CALENDAR 2020-10-28 12.00 2020-11-01 19.00 Affordable Art Fair Amsterdam Edition De Kromhouthal, Gedempt Hamerkanaal 231, 1021 KP Amsterdam PLAN YOUR VISIT TICKETS Gli ospiti possono anche approfittare della piscina e della colazione inclusa, che hanno reso questa struttura una tra le più richieste dai viaggiatori che visitano Amsterdam.

The concert halls are designed to host all kinds of performances, from small and intimate shows to large dance festivals. Here’s how you discover contemporary Amsterdam. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Do you have a café or restaurant on-site? Vedi altre domande e risposte della community di Tripadvisor su questo hotel.