Now in terms of his archery skill, you would hope he was pretty decent or he might end up hitting the wrong person! He didn’t however just murder her but ripped her soul out and made her a Banshee. New. Personality wise he is a little cocky, easy going, enthusiastic and also very optimistic.

Which "Archer" Character Are You?

Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc or its affiliates. Favourite is definately Cheryl, dunno about least, perhaps Cyril, though I can't truely hate him, I actually like it when he (or anyone else for that matter) shows Archer up.

Hawkeye unlike many of the Avengers doesn’t actually have any special powers, excels at combat especially the bow. He lost himself and was soon found by Ra’s al Ghul, leader of the League of Assassins. Submit your writing. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. Interestingly he also used moss arrows that would help to soften his footsteps. There are many famous archers in the world of fiction, but which one’s the best? Archer is a very handsome tan-skinned man with slicked, thick, dark black hair, light blue eyes, visible cheekbones, a dimple in the middle of his chin and almost bushy-like eyebrows. In the film, Dracula has been resurrected and Abigail is a member of a group known as the Night-stalkers, it’s their mission to destroy Dracula and as many other vamps along the way.

One story of Tell, is about how he shot a bolt from his crossbow and had to hit an apple that sat on his son’s head.

He spends a lot of the third film counting how many enemies he has shot, competing against Gimli. The company behind Thief put a lot of effort into archery within the game, and made the physics of shooting an arrow realistic by giving it that rising arc instead of just shooting in a straight line. Legend tells us that he uses a crossbow and is an expert marksman. The Master Archer is someone noted, either by the narrative or by other characters, for being an excellent shot with a bow and arrow, maybe to the point of being the best in the world. He used a golden bow, which is said he got from Hephaestus to kill Python. Shinon is from the game Fire Emblem, starting the series in Path of Radiance. Follow me on Twitter @Johno_Patterson, 10 Doomed Movies SAVED By Last-Minute Reshoots, Spaced: 10 Things To Love About Edgar Wright's Hidden Gem, Teen Wolf Actor Tyler Posey Wants To Play Terry McGinnis In Live-Action Batman Beyond TV Series, 10 British Horror TV Shows You've Probably Never Seen Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. He uses the bow to be able to shoot enemies from a distance, the most common bow in the series is the “Hero’s Bow”. I like it as most games use a bow as an additional weapon and but with Skyrim you can generally become an archer and have over 30 different bows at your disposal. So after a few beers, I think we put together a pretty decent list of famous archers from fiction. Lara Croft is the main character from the Tomb Raider franchise, starting originally as a game with film adaptations coming a few years later. Favourite is definately Cheryl, dunno about least, perhaps Cyril, though I can't truely hate him, I actually like it when he (or anyone else for that matter) shows Archer up. HAA. You might be thinking how could an animated character be a famous archer? Using the Sagittarius bow would allow his arrows to shoot multiple opponents and then the Hawkeye bow would be ideal for long distances.

Even though archery doesn’t make a big part of the Legend of Zelda series, it does give us the opportunity to use a bow and arrow in what can only be described as a great series of games.

The author John Flanagan actually goes into some initial details on describing Will correctly Nocking an arrow, getting the release right etc. By the end of the evening, we’d manage to list 35  famous archers, not bad work after a few beers. This is why he is known as the god of desire, love, and attraction. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.

This type is more for those that are interested in instinctive archery. Through the books, Will goes on a number of adventures and uses his skills as an archer to protect his friends, as well as his Kingdom. Garrett used a number of different arrows, such as those that would put out fires. How you gonna keep 'em down on the farm, after they seen Pammy?! r/ArcherFX: Archer is an American adult animated television series created by Adam Reed for the FXX network. » Mon May 12, 2014 10:05 am . Historical records show him being alive from 1139-1170 and is said to have fought in the Hogen Rebellion. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. There are a number of references to William Tell throughout history and from many different cultures. Though season 5 Pam was a complete asshole, probably because of all the cocaine. Eibe Novy Posts: 3510 Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:32 am » Mon May 12, 2014 2:55 am . He was said to be incredibly skilled with the bow as he was able to defeat greek heroes Menethius and Phylomedusa. Malcolm Merlyn is a fictional super-villain who also goes by the name of Dark Archer or Merlyn the Magician.

I mean Mallory is an awful person, but I find her entertaining. Reimi is an incredibly skilled archer has a number of arrow-based attacks, some slightly crazy such as arrows exploding and multiplying, to arrows that draw lightning from the sky. Archer is a triumph of animated comedy due to its tightly crafted narratives and non-stop joke delivery. Your email address will not be published. It is her role to teach Jake about the ways of the Na’vi and the world of Pandora. No love for Barry? He is probably one of the most well-known fictional archers and I do think he has probably shot more arrows on screen than any other in the list. Abigail Whistler was a sidekick to blade in the third film of the Trilogy, alongside Wesley Snipes and Ryan Reynolds. Reimi and her friend Edge are apart of the Space Reconnaissance Force, finding planets in the universe that humans can habitat. Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. Pit is a character from the Kid Icarus series, where he is a skilled archer and uses this skill to fight his way up from the underworld to save the Goddess of Light.

Skaði was married to Njörðr as a gift from the gods for her father's death, it is said however that she eventually left Njörðr and married Odin. Will Treaty is a fictional character in the Ranger’s Apprentice novels, which consists of an impressive 12 books. Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter! For me it's so hard to decide but my top 3 are Sterling, Krieger, Cheryl. This is the company that Fred Bear started, creating high quality hunting bows. 6 Best Supporting Characters In Archer.

There is a zombie outbreak and Daryl uses his skills in hunting, tracking, and navigation to keep himself safe from the zombies as well as the remaining survivors. Status update. Although running whilst shooting 4 arrows is still a bit out there when it comes to realistic. Who is your favourite character, and who is your least favourite? I have spent a lot of my young adult life enjoying World of Warcraft, joining the series just after the release. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. Christian Michael Leonard Slater (born August 18, 1969) is an American actor, voice actor, and producer. Last week the Arrow mid-season break finished, I was about 4 episodes behind so I invited a couple of friends round for a catch-up evening. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. One of the most famous scenes from Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves was when Robin (played by Kevin Costner) shot an arrow at a tree and then shot another straight into it. It was not until Mike brought up that there were not many well-known fictional archers, he must have had too many beers as I thought there were plenty. Now he is supposedly dead but as a body has not been found, it keeps it open for him to return. Seen on Sky News; featured in The Guardian, NY Times, The Independent and more. Zeran_kariashi 8 years ago #8. Susan Pevensie is one of the main characters from the fictional world of Narnia, first seen in the book and film The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. "Wow, memory is such a fragile thing." Best Downrigger for Kayaks and Small Boats, Best Dual Purpose Marine Batteries to Power Fishing Boats. ), or at the very least have Jessica Walter narrate my life. And you need a waifu tier list, I know it. Subscribe to Pocket Gamer on . Paris was the son of King Priam and Hecuba, he was said to be the doom of troy. Some would argue that he is not actually classed as an archer since he uses a crossbow, but I do think he deserves a mention. There have been many programs and films to feature Robin Hood, showing him as a highly skilled archer and swordsman.

Will is an apprentice in the ranger corps, a secret organisation of Rangers that answer to the king and look after selections of the kingdom. There's no level of depravity or corruption that she won't delve to. Apollo is a god from Greek mythology, known as the god of sun, light, knowledge, poetry, truth, music and plague. Once she recovered your body, she vowed to get her revenge. If you like your horror TV series then no doubt you have heard of the walking dead! Maybe they hunt legendary beasts that can be felled only by the most skilled archers. Obsessed with travel? BuzzFeed Staff. Cupid is a mythological god and son of Mars the god of war and Venus the goddess of love.