Treasure Planet is divided into three Jungle areas, B.E.N. When Jim is in bed, as a young boy, there is a Stitch toy on the shelf next to his bed. It might be a little oversized v Download map now! They attempt to reach Treasure Planet but are captured by the Pirates before they can do so. B.E.N. : You mean the miles and miles of machinery that run through the entire course of the inside of this planet? infoWhat is PMCView3D? A gust of wind blows out the windows in Amelia's room during the supernova, but later the windows are shown unbroken. Doctor Doppler: It's the suit, isn't it? RLS Legacy from Treasure Planet (Rendered) MOC. Directed By: 281. Kaan Kaylon share. RLS Legacy: An Exploration Adventure Game -- Take A Virtual 3-D Tour Of The Ship And Be Challenged To The Ultimate Treasure Hunt Music Video -- Performed By John Rzeznik Of the Goo Goo Dolls And Much More! Early on the ship comes under attack by Heartless, but they are held off by Jim Hawkins and Sora. Nominated for an Academy Award in 2003 for Best Animated Feature Film. John Silver’s cyborg limbs and eye were animated using CGI but the rest of … (Little did Dr. Doppler know that the crew he hired were all in fact pirates.) Contents[show] Locations The RLS Legacy The RLS Legacy serves as the hub of the world. Frank Nissen 12 Years Later Doctor Doppler: I'm the noted astrophysicist Dr. Delbert Doppler. There, a Booby Trap threatens to finish everyone, but Jim Hawkins's MacGyvering allows the RLS Legacy and all aboard to Outrun the Fireball to safety. Read the Schemagic feature announcement for more info. The Spaceship from Treasure Planet, RLS Legacy. She served as the exhibition vessel to Treasure Planet under the command of Captain Amelia. Barry Johnson Archived. 11 comments. The ship once again comes under attack and the group are forced to abandon it. When the inn is destroyed by a crew of pirates, Jim embarks on an expedition to find the fabled Treasure Planet in hopes of using its vast wealth to better his mother's life, as well as his own. What is all this stuff? After the group lands on Treasure Planet, they meet B.E.N., an automaton who served as Captain Flint's navigator. Background. 's house, the Pirate's camp, the Cliff and the interior of the planet. The RLS Legacy serves as the hub of the world. Jim gets the Call to Adventure upon receiving the MacGuffin from the dying pirate Billy Bones, which triggers The Hero's Journey to the fabled Treasure Planet. I have a clipping. Treasure Planet : The story follows Jim Hawkins, a 15-year old boy on his journey across a fantasy universe onboard RLS Legacy, a solar galleon. The Space Port is divided into several small streets, only three of which contain Heartless. Ron Clement Dr. Doppler hired the ship and its crew and remained in the docks of Crescentia Spaceport. Most of the characters were drawn by hand, apart from John Silver who was a blend of hand-drawn and computer animation. I should never have listened to that pushy two-headed saleswoman... this one said it fit, that one said it was my color, I don't know what to do, I get so flustered. No? My final image of RLS Legacy ship, from the Disney movie "Treasure Planet". Jim discovers that his friend John Silver is really a scheming pirate. It is divided into the Deck, the Galley, the Captains Quarters, the Longboat Hold, the Brig and the Cargo Hold. The crew battle black holes, supernoves and space storms. On their way out, they hear Silver plotting with his lackeys and they rush to tell the captain. All rights reserved. Legacy is a solar galleon that appeared in the film Treasure Planet. https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto:400%2C400i%2C700%2C700i|Material+Icons&display=swap,//www.planetminecraft.com/css/images.css?v=vScSiI66-BVDt12nl9qpoIUzX5X303D3IOf66iRGU9e43HRf,//www.planetminecraft.com/css/style.css?v=2JQQf_iy_5BH-aGwkNLhFoJjc-e6HeQiM5v5n9tExGyTDYZf,//www.planetminecraft.com/css/editor.css?v=ukWg49Tvdv0k0yKxmJiwr_eBBvrDeEZ4RNZdfkGI08V7C3Vf, RLS Legacy - Treasure Planet Minecraft Map, How to install Minecraft Maps on Java Edition, A Scarecrow's Meadow - An 'FBC' Contest Entry, British Electronic plug and socket [Type G], Drow Invasion of the Surface [PMC One Chunk Challenge]. Captain Amelia: And doctor, again with the greatest possible respect, zip your howling screamer. Find your place in the universe. Visual Commentary -- The Producers And Directors Reveal The "Making Of" Process With Additional Footage As You Watch The Film, Deleted Scenes -- Alternate Ending And Original Prologue, Disney's Animation Magic -- Go Behind The Scenes With Walt Disney Feature Animation Chairman Roy Disney, DisneyPedia -- The Life Of A Pirate Revealed, RLS Legacy: An Exploration Adventure Game -- Take A Virtual 3-D Tour Of The Ship And Be Challenged To The Ultimate Treasure Hunt, Music Video -- Performed By John Rzeznik Of the Goo Goo Dolls. The crew battle black holes, supernoves and space storms. Silver has a change of heart and attempts to let Sora and his friends go, but Scroop turns on him and attacks them. He is the only son of Sarah Hawkins, the propetier of the Benbow Inn. The Spaceship from Treasure Planet RLS Legacy.