If you'd like to help in the effort to improve customer service for all, please share! Call now and talk to a real person in seconds who can tell you the best deals from each telecom company if your new home area. How Do I Recover My Linkedin Account If I No Longer Have Access to the Email on the Account? Bienvenue sur LinkedIn, le plus grand réseau professionnel mondial avec plus de 645+ millions d’utilisateurs dans plus de 200 pays et territoires du monde. This can be very useful if you have to escalate your case or apply to your credit card company for a chargeback. Jeff Weiner est le PDG de l’entreprise, et la direction comprend des dirigeants expérimentés provenant d’entreprises telles que Yahoo!, Google, Microsoft, TiVo, PayPal et Electronic Arts. You can direct message Linkedin and ask for assistance. If your case requires personalized customer service from a Linkedin representative, you'll be informed on the forum. This may include documentation in the form of billing statements or invoices, copies of communication with Linkedin representatives, or screenshots that demonstrate issues that you are having with the platform. The Company allows members to post a profile of their professional expertise and accomplishments on web site. Jeff Weiner est le PDG de l’entreprise, et la direction comprend des dirigeants expérimentés provenant d’entreprises telles que Yahoo!, Google, Microsoft, TiVo, PayPal et Electronic Arts. Talk to a live person seconds from now who can do price comparisons for you and get a date that works for you! If you think this information is inaccurate or know of other ways to contact LinkedIn please let us know so we can share with other customers. Highlight areas of misunderstanding and ask for clarification. Another option is to get in touch with Linkedin via Twitter. Crea la tua rete professionale e interagisci con essa. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a real support technician now. By submitting this form, you agree that we may use the data you provide to contact you with information related to your request/submission and the relevant LinkedIn product. Furthermore, the help forum is extremely responsive. What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Contact with Linkedin? Please keep sharing your experiences so we can continue to improve this free resource. Unfortunately, upon searching my... *-* months ago I found myself completely locked out of contact with Linkedin. The best phone number and way to avoid the wait on hold, available live chat options, and the best ways overall to contact LinkedIn in an easy-to-use summary, as well as a full comparison of the 5 ways to reach LinkedIn, compared by speed and customer recommendations. The recurrent monthly charge for $**. While 650-687-3600 is LinkedIn's best toll-free number, there are 5 total ways to get in touch with them. Walker Corporation | 10,611 followers on LinkedIn | Where others see a challenge, we see opportunity. The challenge of transforming vision into reality is what drives me, it’s what drives the company. People contact Linkedin customer support for a range of reasons, including: Best Practices for Calling Linkedin Customer Service.