", "This is a very easy to use Wiki system that allows a clear connection to our Jira projects. Today all kinds of functional departments of any size use Confluence, from technical teams and project management groups, to marketing, HR, legal, and finance. ", "You can view them as a list, in a timeline, in a workload and on boards. "Confluence brings all the things you love about markdown and expands on them into a great product that can also jump into the service desk market too." Tailor Wrike to your needs with custom workflows, fields, & reports. "Confluence has a strong community of users and with its strong support from both Atlassian and the community at large." ", "This is a great product to store documentation and searching capabilities are good. Today all kinds of functional departments of any size use Confluence, from technical teams and project management groups, to marketing, HR, legal, and finance.

All teams get work done with Confluence. ", "This is a great product to store documentation and searching capabilities are good. It has a beautiful interface that I love working in and allows me to … It is powerful tool and it offers great customer service and documentation. Features & Functionality: 4.2 / 5 "Wrike is key to organizing my work. It has a beautiful interface that I love working in and allows me to … ", "Confluence has a strong community of users and with its strong support from both Atlassian and the community at large. I think it's better than all of them out there. ", "You can view them as a list, in a timeline, in a workload and on boards. ", "We also love the fact that it is highly customisable and has a great variety of plugins. However making use of our system, it's easy to match the functions of Atlassian Confluence and Wrike as well as their general rating, respectively as: 9.1 and 9.7 for overall score and 98% and 99% for user satisfaction. It has a beautiful interface that I love working in and allows me to organize all of my projects and collaborate with teammates. Features & Functionality: 4.2 / 5 "Wrike is key to organizing my work.

", "Like a wiki, but professional looking and perfectly integrated with the other tools - Jira, InVision - in our workflow.

Integration details. IT provide good visualization tools. ", "Ve been trying out a lot of project management software recently to find a good fit and I absolutely love Confluence. Tailor Wrike to your needs with custom workflows, fields, & reports. ", "Ve been trying out a lot of project management software recently to find a good fit and I absolutely love Confluence.

This is very helpful to anyone who is also involved, and the pricing is fair (it is per user).

", "We had a positive experience, except for the surprise costs of implementation which we thought was a free service with our number of users (80). If you are analyzing various solutions you should give some attention to a business size they are catering to. ", "Best PM tool for speed and ease of toggling folder and projects open quickly and easily (in the left column). ", "Cost is a strong advantage it has other competitor Mircosoft. "Like a wiki, but professional looking and perfectly integrated with the other tools - Jira, InVision - in our workflow. Features & Functionality: 4.2 / 5 "Wrike is key to organizing my work. My team especially likes the features of adding requests or projects to teammates that automatically goes to into their work folder. Super easy to use and robust.

Tailor Wrike to your needs with custom workflows, fields, & reports. You should note that while both Wrike and Atlassian Confluence may offer an excellent set of features each app might be aimed at a different company size. My team especially likes the features of adding requests or projects to teammates that automatically goes to into their work folder.

Remember to use a free trial first prior to opting in for a plan to experience how the …

Super easy to use and robust. You can also review them feature by feature and see which application is a more effective fit for your company. Perfect fit for Mid-sized and Enterprise companies that embrace teamwork, run multiple projects, & clients. It's very intuitive and easy to get the hang of. It has a beautiful interface that I love working in and allows me to organize all of my projects and collaborate with teammates. "Confluence has a strong community of users and with its strong support from both Atlassian and the community at large." ", "Wrike is key to organizing my work. Perfect fit for Mid-sized and Enterprise companies that embrace teamwork, run multiple projects, & clients. "Confluence has a strong community of users and with its strong support from both Atlassian and the community at large." ", "We also love the fact that it is highly customisable and has a great variety of plugins. ", "Confluence brings all the things you love about markdown and expands on them into a great product that can also jump into the service desk market too. ", "But on discovering Wrike we were able to do things better, do things within the confines of the company overview and also save cost why being more efficient in all projects. ", "We had a positive experience, except for the surprise costs of implementation which we thought was a free service with our number of users (80). Overall a great experience and quite easy to use. It has a beautiful interface that I love working in and allows me to … ", "Confluence has a strong community of users and with its strong support from both Atlassian and the community at large. ", "Confluence has a strong community of users and with its strong support from both Atlassian and the community at large.
". "The interface is great and easy to use. ", "Best PM tool for speed and ease of toggling folder and projects open quickly and easily (in the left column). ", "We had a positive experience, except for the surprise costs of implementation which we thought was a free service with our number of users (80). Perfect fit for Mid-sized and Enterprise companies that embrace teamwork, run multiple projects, & clients. ", "The free version can be good for team who do want something to complicated, the fact is cloud based it's really easy to use. It's very intuitive and easy to get the hang of. Compare Confluence vs Wrike.

"Confluence brings all the things you love about markdown and expands on them into a great product that can also jump into the service desk market too." All teams get work done with Confluence.

", "The support staff was very pleased, who, when using Wrike, helped us quickly configure the interface and create an individual and appropriate workflow for my team. 1342 verified user reviews and ratings of features, pros, cons, pricing, support and more. Wrike for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. ", "Cost is a strong advantage it has other competitor Mircosoft. All teams get work done with Confluence. Certain functionalities could scale up efficiently for large enterprises but if you own a small or medium business it’s often more sensible to … ", "Cost is a strong advantage it has other competitor Mircosoft. Cloud-based collaboration and project management software that scales across … Perfect fit for Mid-sized and Enterprise companies that embrace teamwork, run multiple projects, & clients. Today all kinds of functional departments of any size use Confluence, from technical teams and project management groups, to marketing, HR, legal, and finance.

This is very helpful to anyone who is also involved, and the pricing is fair (it is per user). ", "Confluence brings all the things you love about markdown and expands on them into a great product that can also jump into the service desk market too. It's very intuitive and easy to get the hang of.

My team especially likes the features of adding requests or projects to teammates that automatically goes to into their work folder. It is powerful tool and it offers great customer service and documentation. IT provide good visualization tools. More details. I think it's better than all of them out there. ", "The support staff was very pleased, who, when using Wrike, helped us quickly configure the interface and create an individual and appropriate workflow for my team. ", "The support staff was very pleased, who, when using Wrike, helped us quickly configure the interface and create an individual and appropriate workflow for my team. Super easy to use and robust.

Confluence: One place to share, find, and collaborate on information. ", "Ve been trying out a lot of project management software recently to find a good fit and I absolutely love Confluence. ", "But on discovering Wrike we were able to do things better, do things within the confines of the company overview and also save cost why being more efficient in all projects.

Plans, meeting reports, roadmaps, specs are usually live in Confluence and marketing/business tasks usually located in collaboration tools like Wrike. ", "The interface is great and easy to use. ", "But on discovering Wrike we were able to do things better, do things within the confines of the company overview and also save cost why being more efficient in all projects. This is very helpful to anyone who is also involved, and the pricing is fair (it is per user). Confluence vs Wrike: What are the differences? ", "This is a great product to store documentation and searching capabilities are good. ". Overall a great experience and quite easy to use.

It is powerful tool and it offers great customer service and documentation.

", "The free version can be good for team who do want something to complicated, the fact is cloud based it's really easy to use.

", "Wrike is key to organizing my work. Find out which one is best for your organization. ", "Confluence brings all the things you love about markdown and expands on them into a great product that can also jump into the service desk market too. ", "Wrike is key to organizing my work. Overall a great experience and quite easy to use. IT provide good visualization tools. ", "You can view them as a list, in a timeline, in a workload and on boards.

All teams get work done with Confluence. Capture the knowledge that's too often lost in email inboxes and shared network drives in Confluence instead – where it's easy to find, use, and update; Wrike: A Work Management Solution to Streamline Workflow. Confluence vs Wrike - See how these Project Management software products stack up against each other with real user reviews, product feature comparisons and screenshots. This remote service can: Read data from the host application. ". It has a beautiful interface that I love working in and allows me to organize all of my projects and collaborate with teammates.

"The interface is great and easy to use. I think it's better than all of them out there. Tailor Wrike to your needs with custom workflows, fields, & reports. ", "Like a wiki, but professional looking and perfectly integrated with the other tools - Jira, InVision - in our workflow. Today all kinds of functional departments of any size use Confluence, from technical teams and project management groups, to marketing, HR, legal, and finance.

", "The free version can be good for team who do want something to complicated, the fact is cloud based it's really easy to use. ", "This is a very easy to use Wiki system that allows a clear connection to our Jira projects. "Confluence brings all the things you love about markdown and expands on them into a great product that can also jump into the service desk market too." ", "This is a very easy to use Wiki system that allows a clear connection to our Jira projects. ", "We also love the fact that it is highly customisable and has a great variety of plugins. ", "Best PM tool for speed and ease of toggling folder and projects open quickly and easily (in the left column).