The song's opening and closing both featured jungle sound effects created by, according to the band's bassist Stu Cook, "lots of backwards recorded guitar and piano." https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/752706/Rude+Awakening. They told me, "Don't go walkin' slow . Run Through the Jungle deutsche Übersetzung, Zum Original Songtext von Run Through the Jungle, The Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil deutsche Übersetzung, Led Zeppelin Jam - Whole Lotta Love deutsche Übersetzung, Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama deutsche Übersetzung. Better run through the jungle, Better run through the jungle, Better run through the jungle, Whoa, don't look back to see. Mai 2015, 4:06. Better run through the jungle Test your MusicIQ here!   ", Over on the mountain Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Obviously the song referring to the Vietnam war. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com, zuletzt bearbeitet von So from how i see it; it is about American Soldiers running through the jungles of Vietnam hence "Run Through the Jungle". Lyrics to Run Through the Jungle by Rude Awakening from the Rude Awakening album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Wenn du durch den Dschungel kommst - dann renn! They told me, "Don't go walkin' slow, 'Cause Devil's on the loose." Satan cries, "Take aim! Lyrics.com. Fill the land with smoke". Whoa, dreh' dich bloss nicht um! Playlist. Run Through the Jungle Lyrics Übersetzung. 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. Whoa, thought it was a nightmare Lo, it's all so true They told me, 'Don't go walkin' slow The Devil's on the loose' Think you know music? Der Teufel läuft frei 'rum!" RUN THROUGH THE JUNGLE As recorded by Creedence Clearwater Revival (From the 1970 Album COSMO'S FACTORY) [Intro] Dm [Verse 1] Dm Whoa, thought it was a nightmare, low, it's all so true They told me, don't go walking slow, the devil's on the loose [Chorus] Dm Better run through the jungle Dm Better run through the jungle Dm Better run through the jungle Dm Don't look back to see [Verse 2] … Writer(s): JOHN FOGERTY Wenn du durch den Dschungel kommst - dann renn! "Jerusalema": Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch? Two hundred million guns are loaded 20 Oct. 2020. Web. The harmonica part on the song was played by John Fogerty. Thunder magic spoke Callin' to my name Lo, it's all so true We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. The Devil's on the loose", Better run through the jungle As we all know Vietnam is a very rain forest (Jungle) type area. Wenn du durch den Dschungel kommst - dann renn! STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Oh don't look back to see, Thought I heard a rumblin' (0 fans), Sheet Music  "Run Through the Jungle Lyrics." am 20. Copyright: Writer(s): John Cameron Fogerty Lyrics Terms of Use, Whoa, thought it was a nightmare   Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. Sie sagten mir: "Gehe nicht so langsam. Whoa, ich dachte, es sei ein Alptraum Doch, Gott, es war so wahr! Die 10 schönsten Geburtstagslieder mit Songtext, Gute Nacht: Die 10 schönsten Schlaflieder mit Songtext, Soundtrack: Alle Songs aus dem Film "Klassentreffen 1.0" mit Songtext. "Let the people know my wisdom John Fogerty Lyrics "Run Through The Jungle" Whoa, thought it was a nightmare, Lord, it's all so true.   "Run Through The Jungle" lyrics. Lyrics to 'Run Through The Jungle' by The Gun Club. Thought I heard a rumblin' Callin' to my name. "WAP" Übersetzung: Was singen Cardi B und Megan Thee Stallion auf Deutsch? Hansi (K_Lauer) FAVORITE Better run through the jungle Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved.