This is no ordinary restaurant. The standard of the...show is brilliant, it also includes a tribute to the late Johnny Clegg. What a fun night! Get quick answers from Stardust staff and past visitors. Why oh why though must...the music be so loud so that the singers have to bellow out over it in order that they think they need to in order to be heard. Excellent concept. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Dinner

You guys ROCK!!!!! We wish to thank you personally for a great review. Yes for sure. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?

What an amazing place. Could I bring my 14 year old and 18 year old sons out for meal here at 8 with me? Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? The entertainment was outstanding, such a talented crowd. Such a great night out. My family and I had such a fun evening at Stardust on New Year’s Eve.

InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Cape Town Central, Cape Town Central Hotels with Free Parking, Cheap Accommodations in Cape Town Central, Cape Town Central Hotels with Restaurants, Cape Town Central Hotels with Room Service, Hotels near Table Mountain Aerial Cableway, Gluten Free Restaurants in Cape Town Central, Mediterranean Restaurants in Cape Town Central, Seafood Restaurants for Large Groups in Cape Town Central, Spanish Restaurants for Families in Cape Town Central, Vegetarian Restaurants in Cape Town Central, Best Breakfast Sandwich in Cape Town Central, Best Unagi & Dojo (Eel & Soil) in Cape Town Central, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Cape Town Central, Best Bento (Lunch Box) in Cape Town Central, Breakfast Restaurants in Cape Town Central, Food Delivery Restaurants in Cape Town Central, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Cape Town Central, Late Night Restaurants in Cape Town Central, Restaurants for Group Dining in Cape Town Central, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Cape Town Central, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Cape Town Central, Romantic Restaurants in Cape Town Central, Mediterranean Restaurants for Special Occasions in City Bowl. Really enjoyed it and would be great in a big group too. The sound system is excellent with enough amplification to enjoy the singers'efforts without the need for a decibel rating that a 747 jumbo jet would aspire to!!
And btw the food was pretty good too!More, Dear Mark H, Thank you for your kind review. Our waitress was very good (both as a waitress and singer). 食べ物、ええ、それは食べ物に関するものではありません。

Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. We spent our night for a dinner and the waiter forgot my order and they kept me waited until my food arrived which was different from what I’ve ordered and yet the waiter was not apologizing even the manager was so rude. There were kids next to us and they enjoyed the extra attention given to them by the servers/performers.

Looking forward to your visit with us.

Brilliant night out - great food but the atmosphere and staff performances set of apart.

There were kids next to us and they enjoyed the extra attention given to them by the servers/performers. Teens and even younger would enjoy the show. There is no entrance fee but a value for money gratuity is worth every single rand.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 友達とここに来て、スペースがありませんでしたが、マネージャーはとても親切で、バーで古いベスパで作られた椅子に座っていました!私はパフォーマンスに圧倒され、とても楽しかったので、予定よりずっと遅く滞在しました!食べ物も素晴らしかった-短いリブを強くお勧めします!コーヒーでさえ、私が本当に期待していなかった高水準でした! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 私は少しトマホークステーキがメニューに表示されなくなったことに少し戸惑いました。真剣にみんな? A must in wonderful Cape Town.More, Dear JanseR - Thank you for your kind words and an amazing review. Could I bring my 14 year old and 18 year old sons out for meal here at 8 with me?