Go to Close. Sie können Ihre Frage bearbeiten oder sie trotzdem veröffentlichen. XF205. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Canon XA15 Professional Camcorder, Black, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There is also the HDMI out, which i do not use. Great picture and loaded with features. Get £100 cashback when you spend £100+ on Currys.co.uk, and switch broadband and TV Packages*. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2018. Photography & Video. Close. ), image is crisp and the multiple bitrates/framerates are plentiful. A compact, affordable and versatile professional HD camcorder - ideal for discrete news gathering. Rezension aus den Vereinigten Staaten vom 13. Canon Camcorders. SSE XA15. Antworten finden Sie in Produktinformationen, Fragen und Antworten und Rezensionen. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The XA15 Professional Camcorder features a Genuine Canon 20x HD Zoom Lens that provides a highly versatile zoom range with 35mm equivalent of 26.8–576mm, and a minimum object distance of just 23.6 inches (60cm) to help capture newsworthy recordings near and far. XA30. If you can afford it I would recommend it. However we have checked the rating of all Canon camcorders and the average score is 90.8%. Canon XA15 … I have used a XA20, XA30 & XA35. Bei Ihrer Anfrage ist ein Problem aufgetreten. I got the XA15 Pro. Great picture and loaded with features. Buy with confidence. (, Unsere freiwillige Amazon.de Rückgabegarantie, Unabhängig von Ihrem gesetzlichen Widerrufsrecht genießen Sie für viele Produkte ein 30-tägiges Rückgaberecht. Like most websites, we use cookies to improve your experience. Juni 2018. XA35. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Find Out More . Ihre Frage kann von Verkäufern, Herstellern oder Kunden beantwortet werden, die diesen Artikel gekauft haben, die alle Teil der Amazon-Community sind. The video clarity is much better. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Canon XA15/XA11 Ratings & Reviews Related products. Canon XA15 . über einen günstigeren Preis informieren? September 2018. Absolutely love these camera's. Low light especially. AVCHD: 28|24|17|5Mbps | MP4: 35|24|17|9|3 Mbps. I paid a lot for this camera but it was worth it. Camcorders. Es liegen 0 Rezensionen und 0 Bewertungen aus Deutschland vor, Entdecken Sie jetzt alle Amazon Prime-Vorteile. XA30. Read our detailed review of the Canon XA15 including comparison of features, user feedback and awards. Wählen Sie ein Land/eine Region für Ihren Einkauf. Übersetzen Sie alle Bewertungen auf Deutsch, Lieferung verfolgen oder Bestellung anzeigen, Recycling (einschließlich Entsorgung von Elektro- & Elektronikaltgeräten). I decided to buy 2 of the XA15. ), image is crisp and the multiple bitrates/framerates are plentiful. I have been running it through its paces. By clicking "OK" or continuing to use our site you accept our, Video Camera 2.7K Camcorder UHD 36MP Vlogging Camera for Youtube IR Night Vision 3.0" LCD Touch Screen 16X Digital Zoom Camera Recorder with Microphone Handheld Stabilizer Remote Control,2 Batteries, APEMAN Action Camera A77, 4K 20MP WiFi Sports for Vlog Underwater Cam Waterproof 30M with Remote Control, You are subscribed to price alerts for this product, 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) pixels, 1440 x 1080 pixels, 1280 x 720 pixels, 640 x 360 pixels, Auto, Cloudy, Daylight, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Shade, Tungsten. Find Out More. I am very happy with this purchase. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Body Style : Professional with viewfinder and handle; Weather Sealing : n/a; Image Stabilization : Hybrid sensor shift with electronic stabilization ; Battery : Li-ion rechargeable battery; Weight : 2.5 lbs. Canon XA15/XA11 Ratings & Reviews Related products. The Canon XA11 and XA15 are two of a kind -- the only difference is that the XA11 has fewer ports, missing out on the AV jack. Great in low light situations, the SDI connection allows for plugging in to a switcher or to an external recorder (Atomos Blade, etc. This camera is outstanding in every way that I need! Canon XA15 Brief Review. Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2020, Very nice camera give me the opportunity to hook up my audio mixers and my XLR Ella cables that I have and be very creative with it I'm just an amateur photographer, Pro video camera with simple to use features, Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2020. The SDI output on the XA15 is an excellent connection which I need for live switching. This page works best with JavaScript. Momentanes Problem beim Laden dieses Menüs. A compact, affordable and versatile professional HD camcorder, ideal for corporate, events and weddings. Canon XA15 Professioneller Camcorder, Nur Camcorder, schwarz auf Amazon.de - Kameras und Zubehör zu günstigen Preisen Canon XA15. Geben Sie es weiter, tauschen Sie es ein, © 1998-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften. Außerdem analysiert es Rezensionen, um die Vertrauenswürdigkeit zu überprüfen. Also, the auto white balance does a great job. Stattdessen betrachtet unser System Faktoren wie die Aktualität einer Rezension und ob der Rezensent den Artikel bei Amazon gekauft hat. 1 Lithium-Ionen Batterien erforderlich (enthalten). I decided to buy 2 of the XA15. Check out our full brand rating stats further down this page. Every connection and general setting was identical to the XA-25 and it uses the same batteries, sd cards, and charger. Cooking Appliances. Zugelassene Drittanbieter verwenden diese Tools auch in Verbindung mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns. This camera is outstanding in every way that I need! A compact, affordable and versatile professional HD camcorder, ideal for corporate, events and weddings. It looks like you are browsing from . Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. This camcorder is the best! Wiederholen Sie Ihre Suche später noch einmal. I got the XA15 Pro. Absolutely love these camera's. The built-in mike seems too sensitive to background noise such as fans an a/c units so that is something to consider. Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihren Einkauf. We do lots of video production these days and have 5 of these. The sound on the clip is not from the built-in mic but from our soundboard over a wireless connection. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie eine korrekte Frage eingegeben haben. We needed the SDI-HD output as we push a live feed 300' over sdi coax to an overflow area as well as record in MP4 for youtube upload and editing. Sorry, we couldn't find any reviews for the Canon XA15. TVs & Displays. I've been in the production business for years and this camera blows the old, larger cameras away.