Select Forward my calls if that's what you want to do. Choose how you want Teams to handle your incoming calls in the section for Call answering rules. If this does happen to be the case, look into the Blur Background Under Audio devices, pick the speaker and mic you want Teams to use by default. Instead, the user sees a list of phone numbers on the Use phone for audio screen that they can use to dial in manually to the meeting on their phone. Help keep information secure with Microsoft Teams data encryption, at rest and in transit. From here, users can have the meeting call and join them or dial in manually to the meeting.
To change how calls are handled once they reach your voicemail, go to Call answer rules. There you can see who you're a delegate for, and add and remove your own delegates. It won't be retained or used by Microsoft. After that, you'll get a summary of the test call, and you can go to your device settings to make changes. These are permitted only for use by Paid Staff and Unpaid Executive Staff. Choose what to do with calls that go unanswered under If unanswered.

To record a new voicemail greeting, select Record a greeting and follow the instructions to record your message. Additional languages are coming soon. Select Edit blocked contacts under Blocked contacts to see any numbers you've blocked and remove them from the list. If you choose an option that includes transferring the call, set the name or number where you want your calls to go under Where should they be transferred? In Microsoft Teams, the Call me feature gives users a way to join the audio portion of a meeting by phone. Note: If you've recorded a greeting, it'll override the text-to-speech option. If you have multiple certified devices connected to your computer, you can set one as your secondary ringer, which means it'll ring when a call comes in. To make a test call, select your profile picture, then Settings > Devices. If you want, you can enable your delegates to make and receive calls on your behalf, as well as let them change your call and delegate settings. To block anonymous calls, select Block calls with no caller ID.

on the left side of Teams, talk to your IT admin. Change your default greeting language by selecting the language you want under Greeting language. People who don’t already have a paid Microsoft 365 commercial subscription will have access to the free version of Teams. Teams detects when an audio or device issue occurs and redirects the user to use their phone by displaying a Call me back option. To enable the Call me feature for users in your organization, the following must be configured: Audio Conferencing is enabled for users in your organization who schedule meetings (meeting organizers). In the Accessibility section, click Turn on TTY mode.

Grant people outside your organization access to existing teams and channels in Teams.
There are a few different places with call settings: General, Devices, and Calls. Nonprofit organizations: Eligible nonprofit organizations can qualify for donated offers of Microsoft 365 Business Premium or Office 365 E1, which include Microsoft Teams, depending on the organization size. Would you like to switch to United States - English? Anyone with any corporate or consumer email address can sign up for Teams today.

; Learn about the latest released features in the Release Notes. To set your call answering rules, click your profile picture at the top of the app, then Settings > Calls.. To change your voicemail settings, click your profile picture, then Settings > Calls. Contact your Microsoft partner or sales rep. Don’t have one?2. To change your settings, click your profile picture at the top of Teams, then Settings.

Here's an example of the message and the Call me back option that's displayed when Teams doesn't detect a microphone. ; Participate in the Microsoft Teams technical community to get your feature questions answered. Customers needing to purchase Microsoft 365 enterprise plans can work with some of our trusted partners to migrate their data to their new paid plan. Communicate and collaborate with teams large and small.

The user clicks Call me back, which brings up the Use phone for audio screen. Unlimited app integrations with 250+ business apps to choose from, including Adobe, Evernote, and Trello. Click Join to join a meeting, and then click Phone audio on the Choose your audio and video settings screen. This helps ensure quality audio during times when high meeting volume is causing congestion on the PSTN network. The meeting calls the user and joins them to the meeting.