Český Krumlov Castle – Residence of the South Bohemian aristocracy. ČERVENEC 2011. Daily walking tours to Cesky Krumlov city and Cesky Krumlov castle. - 28. září . Last change of booked time:  30 min before arrival. mehr. You can always request  Cesky Krumlov top qualified Official Tourist Guides, 7 local japanese guides and 6 local mandarin guides through our Guide Agency Otosan Ltd. must have a minimum of 3 years experience in tour guiding, Prohlídky historického centra a zámeckých nádvoří: "KRUMLOV, PERLA ARCHITEKTURY". Český Krumlov took 16th spot, beating famous destinations such as Sydney or Verona, Permanent exhibition about the life and work of  a famous painter Egon Schiele.

Die Stadt ist vor allem wegen ihrer zahlreichen historischen Schätze und der Burg bekannt, der zweitgrößten der Tschechischen Republik. © 2017 - www.krumlovtours.com - Cesky Krumlov, Tour, Guide, Castle, City. And it is not Prague. V … For Japanese customers we also provide the tours in UNESCO village Holasovice and Hluboka castle.

Some of... READ MORE, Siroka 75 Cesky Krumlov | Czech Republic | 381 01. Thank you very much * どうもありがとうございました!* 감사합니다. Any guides/tour leaders who provide guiding services anywhere in the Czech Republic without a valid EU guide licence are working illegaly and can be subject to fines up to 20,000 euros.

must focus on personal improvement and participate in the seminars organized for Cesky Krumlov Official Tourist Guides on annual basis. Cesky Krumlov private guide services. Max. 提供导游服务的导游/领队,在捷克境内任何地方如果没有 有效的欧盟导游许可证,都被视为非法工作,可被处以高达2万欧元的罚款。. Český Krumlov is famous for its uniquely preserved Baroque theatre. All Cesky Krumlov Official Tourist Guides need to meet the following conditions: must be registered as a holder of the tourist guide license, must focus on personal improvement and participate in the seminars organized for Cesky Krumlov Official Tourist Guides on annual basis, must be a holder of the Cesky Krumlov Official Tourist Guide badge. Popis; Mapa; Hodnocení ; Rozcestník; Mapa; Akce; cz. Not only did we learn a lot about Krumolv but your life experience was well received. Many of you prefer to travel and tour privately. We provide guide services for these Tour Operators: Guide services are provided through the top qualified Cesky Krumlov Official Tourist Guides and standard licenced city guides. Chikyu-No-Arukikata 2016 -2019: The Best selling Japanese travel guide books Chikyu-No-Arukikata repeatedly describe the town of Český Krumlov as "The most beautiful town in the world", National Geographic Traveler 2008: The survey of most authentic historic destinations conducted annually by the National Geographic Traveler magazine lists only one Czech town. 체코에서 EU관광안내 면허증이 없는 불법가이드들을 소개하는 여행사/여행기관은 20,000유로의 벌금형을 받을 수 있습니다. Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie alles für Cesky Krumlov, South Bohemian Region: 44.490 unabhängige Bewertungen von Hotels, Restaurants und Sehenswürdigkeiten sowie authentische Reisefotos. Überragt wird Český Krumlov vom gleichnamigen Schloss, was schon von weitem ins Blickfeld fällt. Touristen und frisch Vermählte sind rund ums Jahr zu Gast in der Stadt. Thank you for the most enjoyable experience. Im Juli während des großen Musikfestivals herrscht in der Stadt viel Trubel.

Im barocken Theater, einer Perle des Weltkulturerbes, finden jedes Jahr in den ersten Wochen im Februar Karnevalsfeiern statt. Wenn Sie in einem anderen Land oder in einer anderen Region leben, wählen Sie über das Drop-down-Menü bitte die Tripadvisor-Website in der entsprechenden Sprache aus.

So do I. Český Krumlov Tourism. I live in a small uniquely preserved historical city of Cesky Krumlov, UNESCO site in South Bohemia, the Czech Republic. Český Krumlov, „Böhmisch Krumau“, gesprochen: tschäskii krumlof, IPA: [ˈt͡ʃɛskiː ˈkrʊmlof] ist eine kleine Stadt an der Vltava (Moldau) in Tschechien.Sie gilt als die „Perle des Böhmerwaldes“, die Innenstadt wird seit 1992 auf der Liste des UNESCO-Weltkulturerbes geführt. What is going on in Český Krumlov News from Český Krumlov Aktuality Vítejte na turistickém portále Český Krumlov.com 02. In 1992 I left for the UK to study Master course in International Marketing, then worked for a... READ MORE, Cesky Krumlov is home to Cesky krumlov local guides associated with Krumlov Tours. Based on my own experience, I believe the best  start of your visit to Český Krumlov  is  2-hour private walking tour to the Cesky Krumlov Old Town&castle exteriors. standing time at the terminal : 20 min. Our tour guides can also be required through our business partners - Tour Operators. Beginnen Sie noch heute mit der Planung für. must be registered as a holder of the tourist guide license. The town of Cesky Krumlov guarantees the qualification, knowledge and experience by the badge of quality: "OFFICIAL TOURIST GUIDE". Some of them were born here, spent some time living and studying abroad and returned to Cesky Krumlov. I promise, a day or two spend in Český Krumlov, South Bohemia becomes a highlight of your trip to Central&Eastern Europe! private walking tour to the Cesky Krumlov Old Town&castle exteriors. Since my ancestors are from what is now the Czech... READ MORE, I have been a tour guide for more than 19 years. Skip the crowds and take 9:00AM Český Krumlov walking tour, which takes you to the Český Krumlov Old Town and Baroque theatre. Krumlov Tours can do more. Tours Opening hours Admission Contact Parking Accessibility Pets Cyclists Child care facilities Refreshments.