Dear brother of Carol He was an active community member and enjoyed ball, hockey, and curling throughout the years. Longtime owner of Alco Drugs. His popularity resulted from his warm,genuine interest in his friends, his quick response to anyone who needed help or understanding. I met Mort through work and we became good friends. Loving husband of the late Toby Alexander nee Gershon, Devoted mother of David Alexander and Gail Alexander. He loved to watch a good Western movie with family and friends. Alex was a loving and devoted father. Share Morton's life story with friends and family. Loving husband of the late Toby Alexander nee Gershon, Devoted mother of David Alexander and Gail Alexander. Learn about Alexander Morton: his birthday, what he did before fame, his family life, fun trivia facts, popularity rankings, and more. Dear brother of Carol (the late Jerome) Schneider. Alex was the former owner of Academy Auto Sales, Inc. in Forestville, where he spent many hours towing and repairing cars like his parents before him. . E-mail: editor@bristolpress.com Watch the 2014 60 Minutes exposé into the salmon farming industry in BC. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. Posted by Allison and Julian (Family) On Tuesday, January 3, 2017, ldap-Learning Disabilities Association of Peterborough, Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus Association of Canada, Variety - The Children's Charity (Ontario). BC is not the only place affected by fish farms. Send your deepest condolences with fresh flowers. Fond brother in law of Michael Gershon. The Morton family invites you to send a condolence message in Alex’s guestbook at  www.dupontfuneralhome.com . William E. “Bill” Morton, 81, of Springfield, passed away on Tuesday, Sept 17, 2013 at Memorial Medical Center. He will be greatly missed by all who knew him. Alexander “Alex” R. Morton, 90, of Bristol, husband of the late Antoinette (Duva) Morton, passed away on Oct. 6, 2018. I'm so sorry for your loss my grandmother passed away not to long ago and reading the verse revaluation 21:3,4 helped me with my grief because it reminds me that I should have hope because I will be able to see her again. Alexander Morton, Actor: Valhalla Rising. Alex was a Korean War Veteran and proudly served for the U.S. Army in Germany. I accidentally came upon the notice of the passing away of Mort.I am so sorry. He was proud to be a lifetime member of the Strathmore Lions Club. Address: 188 Main St. bristolpress.com Postmedia Network Inc. All Rights Reserved. Share to let others add their own memories and condolences. I am so sorry to hear about Mort's passing. Learn about what others are saying about the impacts fish farms have on their livelihood and environment. Service Friday 10AM at Chicago Jewish Funerals, 8851 Skokie Blvd (at Niles Center Road), Skokie. His funeral will be held Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2018, at 9 a.m. from DuPont Funeral Home, 25 Bellevue Avenue, Bristol followed by a 10 a.m. mass at St. Anthony Church, 111 School Street, Bristol. Alexander “Alex” R. Morton, 90, of Bristol, husband of the late Antoinette (Duva) Morton, passed away on Oct. 6, 2018. Published in Chicago Sun-Times on Aug. 16, 2018. Proud grandmother of Samantha and Deanna. MORTON, Norman Alexander November 27, 1934 – December 4, 2013 It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Norm Morton at the age of 79 years. Career highlights include the title role in Raindog Theatre's critically acclaimed Scots rendition of Shakespeare's Macbeth, directed by Robert Carlyle; R.P. He genuinely cared about others. Plant a tree to honor the memory of your loved one. Bristol, CT 06010, Published on Monday, 8 October 2018 21:12. He was born on March 17, 1932 in Port Huron, MI, the son of the late George and Laura (Alexander) Morton. Phone number: 860-584-0501 Interment Shalom. Send your thoughts by posting a condolence. Thank you for your friendship. © Mort was a true friend to all of us. He had horses from a young age and rode with his brother throughout his youth. Eric was the adored and devoted husband of the late Margaret Morton … Please allow 24 hours for your entry to be reviewed for appropriate content. Visit this link to create a free obituary then read the advantages of creating an obituary on Echovita and either click “Start now” or “Create an obituary for your loved” to begin. In lieu of flowers memorials can be made to the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation, 383 Main Avenue, 5th Floor, Norwalk, CT 06851, To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our, Guest Book sponsored by Chicago Sun-Times. He treated everyone with respect and warmth. Mort was a very popular member of the Class of 1953 of Senn High School. Alexander Morton became one of Scotland's most popular arch-villains when he was cast as Andy Semple in the long running soap opera Take the High Road. He leaves behind a son and daughter-in-law, Jesse A. and Maryann Morton, Sr. of Forestville; a daughter and son-in-law, Maria Morton-Gorneault and James Gorneault of Bristol; a brother, Tony Morton of Florida; five grandchildren, Samantha Ann Gorneault, Reginald Alexander Gorneault, Jesse A. Morton, Jr, Jacob J. Morton, James W. Tattersall; a very dear friend, Kathleen Hull and several nieces and nephews. Calling hours will be held Tuesday, from 5 to 7 p.m. at the funeral home. Search Alexander obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. MORTON - LaVerne Alexander, 81, Morton, died at 1:10 p.m. Tuesday (Oct. 6, 2009) at her home. Alex was a Korean War Veteran and proudly served for the U.S. Army in Germany. Mort carried this through his entire life.He was loyal,strong and caring. Alexander, Morton Age 83. He was a wonderful person and a caring friend. Heaven shines much brighter with you in it Mort. Alexander, Morton Age 83. 2020