Watson is in line to step into WR Chris Godwin's slot role against the Chargers this weekend. Here are Scott Miller’s full NFL stats.

Be sure to check out the rest of our Dynasty Profile series! Oct. 7th • 6:58 PM Mike Evans • WR • Buccaneers. The Buccaneers also let Perriman leave in free agency, where he signed with the Jets. Analysis: The speedy Miller notched a game-long 47-yard reception and ended up with a game-high receiving yardage total as well. Valdes-Scantling’s penchant for concentration drops can frustrate his teammates and fantasy managers alike, but he can also deliver chunk plays due to his elite vertical speed. Fantasy football news Who to add to fantasy roster if DeAndre Hopkins, Terry McLaurin, Scott Miller don’t play in Week 4 A spate of injuries as well as an unplanned bye week for the Titans and Steelers will sideline a large number of wideouts in Week 4. Miller was one of my favorite sleepers this year, and his season-opener at Detroit was a solid performance with four catches for 76 yards and a touchdown on six targets. A full practice session seemingly puts the wide receiver on track to play, potentially handling an expanded role with Chris Godwin (hamstring) ruled out.

8 Reasons You’ll Dominate . 6-keys: media/fantasynews/nfl/reg/free/stories. He'll look to atone for the dud in a Week 6 home battle against the Packers on Sunday, Oct. 18. Columbia SPS Sports Management graduate. ©2020 Dynasty Football Factory. Shenault was another of my favorite sleepers, and he played well in his NFL debut against the Colts with three catches for 37 yards and a touchdown, as well as two carries for 10 yards.
Analysis: The Chargers-Buccaneers game will take place in the early window of games Sunday, so fantasy managers counting on Miller will receive clarity on his status when Tampa Bay releases its inactive list approximately 90 minutes prior to the 1 p.m. 1/2 PPR adds 0.5 points per reception. I take fantasy questions and help with all formats, so keep sending those questions my way. I'm leaning on my receivers with this lineup, and Evans and Hilton have huge bounce-back potential given their matchups in Week 2. Unfortunately, both Evans and Godwin will remain in Tampa Bay long-term. Miller (hip/groin) was a full participant in Friday's practice but is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Chargers. Analysis: Miller looks as though he'll officially be listed as 'limited' on Friday's final practice report of the week, but that would be a notable step in the right direction coming off back-to-back absences. Miller and Watson are both WR4 fliers.

Tom Brady is clearly spreading the targets around, making most of his weapons scoring-needy for fantasy. Campbell finished with six catches for 71 yards, and he added one carry for 9 yards. Copyright 2020 Fantasy Football Calculator | Image Source: Icon Sportswire. Is Tony Pollard worth picking up? Independently Ranked #1 Projections. However, for a sixth-round rookie, Miller flashed. However, in Week 1, Evans struggled with a hamstring injury, opening the door for Miller to gain additional targets. QB: Ben Roethlisberger vs. DEN $6,300 RB: Raheem Mostert at NYJ $6,400 RB: Nyheim Hines vs. MIN $5,300 WR: JuJu Smith-Schuster vs. DEN $6,500 WR: Mike Evans vs. Mike Evans is still working his way through a hamstring injury, and Tom Brady seems to like throwing to Miller. Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019. If both Miller and Godwin are held out Sunday, added reps would be available at receiver for Justin Watson and Tyler Johnson, but both may still rank behind top wideout Mike Evans and tight end Rob Gronkowski in terms of target share. The Buccaneers drafted Miller in the sixth round of the 2019 NFL Draft as a deep wide receiver flier. Miller (hip) is on the field for the early portion of Friday's practice, Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times reports. It looks like the Bucs will have Miller in the lineup this week after all. Analysis: Despite missing Chris Godwin (hamstring) and Justin Watson (chest) last Thursday, Miller wasn't targeted against the Bears, ranking third in offensive snap share (63 percent) behind Mike Evans (85) and rookie Tyler Johnson (79). Miller secured one of two targets for six yards in the Buccaneers' 38-10 win over the Packers on Sunday. The Jaguars will likely be chasing points this week at Tennessee, and I'm excited to see what Shenault can do with more targets. I also expect Gallup to go off against the Falcons. McKissic (31) and Peyton Barber (29), and Barber led the team with 17 carries. Miller will look to boost his numbers back up in a Week 7 road interconference showdown against the Raiders, a game that could produce the type of environment conducive to a few deep shots for the fleet second-year pro. Follow all our podcasts and subscribe here. Miller was sidelined for two practices to begin the week, but after turning in a full workout Friday, he's seemingly trending in the right direction for the Week 4 matchup.

Mecole Hardman: The Kansas City Chiefs spread the ball around to such a degree that left tackle Eric Fisher and fullback Anthony Sherman can each score a receiving touchdown in the same game. In Depth Research & Analysis. He should continue to be a primary weapon for Dwayne Haskins, and he might be Washington's second-best receiving option behind Terry McLaurin. They replaced, The Buccaneers also let Perriman leave in free agency, where he signed with the Jets. Bucs WR Scotty Miller (hip, groin) missed his 2nd straight practice on Thursday. CAR $6,400 WR: T.Y. The team ruled out Chris Godwin (hamstring) and Justin Watson (chest), while Mike Evans (ankle) also was questionable, so Miller is poised for another significant workload Thursday, assuming he's active. Miller filled in this past Sunday versus the Chargers, going for five catches (on seven targets) for 83 yards and one touchdown. Customized Dynamic Cheat Sheet. Their opportunities could increase due to injuries, and they are worth using if needed in Week 2. That would thrust Davis into the No. They replaced Jameis Winston with Tom Brady, and they brought tight end Rob Gronkowski out of retirement.