It was issued on compact disc and vinyl on 29 August 2020, as part of Record Store Day. + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – +. I guess that for a cassette recording it has been cleaned up well. And I m a Bowie junkie. COMPETITION – WIN 1 OF 3  DEATHPROOF X BOWIE JACKETS! All images © their respective owners. The recording of ‘Diamond Dogs’ was incomplete, so encores from an additional show were added. Sign up for Rolling Stone’s Newsletter. The live album will available as both 2 CDs and 2 LPs on Record Store Day, April 18th. (Rsd 2020) [VINYL] Bowie David (Artist) Format: Vinyl. Area 2 Festival by David Bowie Audio CD £9.71. Suffragette City, LP Side 4 1. London 2019, Buy CD, Selected David Bowie CD Discography, 2002-present, Barcode (Text (Sticker)): 0 190295 301477, Barcode (Scanned (Sticker)): 0190295301477, Matrix / Runout (CD1): 0190295301477-01 AK96417-01 manufactured by optimal media GmbH, Matrix / Runout (CD2): 0190295301477-02 AK96418-01 manufactured by optimal media GmbH. The Soul Tour was a radical departure from the first part of the 1974 Diamond Dogs theatrical extravaganza. Reading all the comments, first I was afraid, I was petrified. Bowie ‎– I'm Only Dancing (The Soul Tour 74). Changes 6.

Ace Frehley - Origins Vol. 2 ×Vinyl, LP, Limited Edition.

This version of "Rock and Roll With Me" is much better than the one on "David Live". These recordings have been mastered from the only available sources to provide the best sound quality possible. Recorded at the Michigan Palace, Detroit on 20th October, 1974 and * at the Municipal Auditorium, Nashville on 30th November, 1974. Foot Stomping / I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate / Foot Stomping *, 5. Dennis Davis: drums It's also of when Bowie and his band were probably dying to try out a new sound, so it isn't necessarily refined. Very close with woodstock 50th anniversary rsd 2019 release. KRISTEENYOUNG ft. David Bowie – American Landfill, New Exhibition, ‘Rock ‘n’ Roll with Me – Bowie/MacCormack 1973-76’ (17 October 2020 to 6 June 2021), David Bowie – The Man Who Sold The World (2020 Mix). David Bowie / I'm Only Dancing (The Soul Tour 74)レコード・ストア・デイのアイテムとして、デヴィッド・ボウイの1974年のライヴ盤がリリースされていた。これはぜひ聴きたいと思っていたのに … Sounds like it WAS the side-effects of the cocaine after all. I'll give it a few more tries to see if it grows on me, but I truly doubt it. The recordings are from Bowie’s Soul Tour, during a transition period between the Diamond Dogs and Young Americans albums, when US soul music was increasingly influencing Bowie’s sound. Suffragette City, 1. Glam ,Soul. I’M ONLY DANCING (THE SOUL TOUR 74) follows on from the previous Record Store Day 2 LP release Cracked Actor (Live Los Angeles ’74) and is an incredible historical document of a performer and band at the height of their live powers. Light rustling in the background. £26.00 — … The Soul Tour also featured a revamped band, augmented to include musicians and vocalists from those sessions, and rechristened The Mike Garson Band. Perhaps these unique arrangements deserved, Foot Stompin' / I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate / Foot Stompin', Written-By [I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate] –, Diamond Dogs / It’s Only Rock 'N' Roll (But I Like It) / Diamond Dogs, Written-By [It’s Only Rock 'N' Roll (But I Like It)] –, Lighting [Lighting Design], Production Manager [Production Supervised By], Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Company LLC, Scott Minshall At Gas Associates.