Inspirational Adele Quotes on Life Love Music, Women and Fame Adele Laurie Blue Adkins MBE is an English singer-songwriter. Interview with Esther Zuckerman, www.interviewmagazine.com. I drew on a lot of heartbreak when I was writing my first album, I didn't mean to but I just did. Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. -Emily”, “Me di cuenta de que el tiempo tampoco había sido su doctor, no había curado sus heridas. I represent the majority of women and I'm very proud of that. And I don't want people confusing what it is that I'm about. I don’t have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like. “Adele doesn't need any ironic detachment. April 28, 2011. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission. “Sometimes it lasts in love, But sometimes it hurts instead”, “Gareth's eyes slipped open. This is often very hard for people. I don't make music for eyes. "Adele Opens Up About Her Inspirations, Looks and Stage Fright". Vogue Interview, www.huffingtonpost.com. I make music for ears. 9 Adele Quotes to Live By. I'd rather have lunch with my friends than go to the gym.”, “Quiero convencerme de que él me escucha, pero sigue sin contestarme. "Adele Opens Up About Her Inspirations, Looks and Stage Fright", www.rollingstone.com. "Adele: 'I have all the say; I have power over everything I do'". She can love and appreciate the talent of others without feeling threatened herself. I'm really happy to be me, and I'd like to think people like me more because I'm happy with myself and not because I refuse to conform to anything. Regrets and Mistakes, they're Memories made. Beauty comes from within, not from what you wear. I drew on a lot of heartbreak when I was writing my first album, I didn't mean to but I just did. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our, 9 Adele Quotes That Will Take You to Another Level. I'd rather go for lunch with my friends than go to a gym. See more ideas about Adele lyrics, Adele, Lyrics. Most of my friends are boys. Heartbreak can definitely give you a deeper sensibility for writing songs. Quotes tagged as "adele" Showing 1-16 of 16 “Sometimes it lasts in love, But sometimes it hurts instead” ― Adele Adkins tags: adele, adele-21, heartbreak, love, pain, someone-like-you. Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavement, even if it leads nowhere? I've never wanted to look like models on the cover of magazines. Be brave and fearless to know that even if you do make a wrong decision, you're making it for a good reason. Adele performs at Genting Arena on March 29, 2016 in Birmingham, England. Share with your friends. Adele-+ 0 Heartbreak can definitely give you a deeper sensibility for writing songs. I've never had a problem with the way I look. “I’ve never wanted to look like models on the cover of magazines. I don't care if you're black, white, short, tall, skinny, rich or poor. I have insecurities of course, but I don't hang out with anyone who points them out to me. I'm not worried that I'm a 'plus size' and so much bigger than other artists. They’ll just point at you and laugh. Sometimes it lasts in love, Alle adel citaten, wijsheden, quotes en uitspraken vindt u nu al 20 jaar op citaten.net. Quotes: Adele Quotes 1 till 12 of 12. "I've never seen magazine covers and seen music videos and been like I need to look like that if I want to be a success. “You make me nervous when you do that.”, “I like looking nice, but I always put comfort over fashion. Her words are just as wise as her lyrics. By signing up you are agreeing to our, The Disastrous Swedish Approach to Fighting COVID-19, 21 White Supremacists Charged for Guns, Drugs. I’ve seen people where it rules their lives, you know, who want to be thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down. Like, if I have children, I want five boys. www.thesun.co.uk. Sin ti, me siento completamente desprotegida. "Adele's Health Crisis and Comeback". "Adele Talks Body Image Pride, Pre-Show Sickness In Vogue UK". April 28, 2011. Like, “Oh my God, this song is totally about me.”. "The Many Ages Of Adele". It's just so gutsy. But sometimes it hurts instead. My mum told me to only ever do things for myself, not for others. September 6, 2011. 40 Copy quote I don't care if you're black, white, short, tall, skinny, rich or poor. ", Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Let the sky fall, when it crumbles - We will stand tall - Face it all together. We usually worry that someone else's talent or success is being compared with our own so we take the role of a critic and evaluate people harshly in order to protect our own egos. February 13, 2009. People Magazine Interview, people.com. – Emily”, “Simplemente, pensaba que por estar con él ya sería feliz. Song: Rolling in the Deep, Album: 21, 2011. Quotes Adèle Ratignolle Quotes Her name was Adèle Ratignolle. "Heart & Soul" by Julie Vadnal, www.elle.com. Music isn`t for the eyes, it`s for the ears. Sometimes with pop music, you have to see it to love it. And I don’t want that in my life.” —via Vogue. There are no words to describe her save the old ones that have served so often to picture the bygone … February 24, 2011. How to Be a Working Mom Without Completely Losing Your Mind, Sign up to receive the top stories you need to know now on politics, health and more, © 2020 TIME USA, LLC. Enjoy the best Adele Quotes Page 2 at BrainyQuote. My mum told me to only ever do things for myself, not for others.” —via her biography, Adele, by Chas Newkey-Burden, “I enjoy being me; I always have done. There's nothing that's pretentious or planned. I make music to be a musician not to be on the cover of Playboy. She has left an indelible mark on the music industry. Dec 9, 2015 - Explore Carrie Donahue's board "Adele lyrics and quotes", followed by 143 people on Pinterest. No matter what you look like the key is to be happy with yourself. Not saying everyone is my size, but it’s relatable because I’m not perfect, and I think a lot of people are portrayed as perfect, unreachable and untouchable.” —via Rolling Stone, “The first thing to do is be happy with yourself and appreciate your body—only then should you try to change things about yourself.” —via 60 Minutes. A drunk tongue is an honest one in my opinion. By Erica Gonzales. 1. With soul music, it's sparse. April 28, 2011. - Emily”, “1. “I’m really happy to be me, and I’d like to think people like me more because I’m happy with myself and not because I refuse to conform to anything.” —via her biography, Adele, by Chas Newkey-Burden. I represent the majority of women, and I’m very proud of that.” —via PEOPLE, “I have insecurities, of course, but I don’t hang out with anyone who points them out to me.” —via Vogue, “I’ve never had a problem with how I look. Every day we present the best quotes! "Adele Opens Up About Her Inspirations, Looks and Stage Fright", www.rollingstone.com. April 5, 2016. Song: Chasing Pavements, Album: 19, 2008. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. I have never been insecure, ever, about how I look, about what I want to do with myself. Boys love their mothers whereas girls can be so mean to each other. Don't underestimate the things that I will do. “It’s important so you stay in touch with yourself. Interview with Toure, www.rollingstone.com. I've never had a problem with the way I loo. After graduating from the BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology in 2006, Adele was given a recording contract by XL Recordings. All Rights Reserved. Adele performs at Genting Arena on March 29, 2016 in Birmingham, England. February 23, 2011. The way I write my songs is that I have to believe what I’m writing about, and that’s why they always end up being so personal - because the kind of artists I like, they convince me, they totally win me over straight away in that thing. Te echo de menos. I like having my hair and face done, but I'm not going to lose weight because someone tells me to. Adele may be famous for songs about love and heartbreak, but her real message has always been about loving yourself—the “Hello” singer has been body-positive since day one. 9 Adele Quotes That Will Take You to Another Level. Gareth Cattermole—Getty Images. I don't find it encouraging...I just stand there and sing. "Booze helps Adele write songs". - Emily”, “Quizás estando con él no le había dado el valor que merecía y, ahora que no lo tenía, me daba cuenta de que no podía ser feliz sin él.”, “Nos separaban un millón de millas. February 8, 2012. “Cuando estás triste, no hay nada como Adele para ponerte aún peor.”, Romántica: Llamando al pasado: Inspirada en la canción "Hello" de Adele. Aun así, sabía que jamás me cansaría de amarlo. Welcome back. 30 likes. I don't find thin girls attractive; be happy and healthy. Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends. Adele Quotes. Adele-+ 0 I don't really need to stand out, there's room for everyone. If you respect me I'll respect you. Quotations by Adele, English Musician, Born May 5, 1988. “…todo mi ser se quedó anclado en el pasado, al que intento volver constantemente sin conseguirlo; excepto en mi mente, que se repite una y otra vez” - Emily”, “Necesitaba hacer un paréntesis en mi vida, conocer mundo, ver cosas nuevas y estaba segura de que en California lo iba a conseguir. I really don't want to do it. Dec 14, 2015 Getty Images. - Emily”, “No estoy bien. I’d rather have lunch with friends than go to the gym.” —via the Daily Mail, “I think I remind everyone of themselves. www.imdb.com. www.dailymail.co.uk. Never. Exploiting yourself sexually is not a good look. - Emily”, “…los momentos bonitos que habíamos vivido cuando tan solo con mirarnos era suficiente para confirmarnos lo mucho que nos amábamos.”. "Biography/ Personal Quotes". At you, not with you.” —via TIME, “I have never been insecure, ever, about how I look, about what I want to do with myself. So today, in honor of her 28th birthday, here are nine times Adele spread her message of self-love. You can unsubscribe at any time. If you lose touch with yourself, no one’s going to want to talk to you or listen to anything you’re f—ing doing. I've always got on better with boys. There is a mistake in the text of this quote. I don't want to be some skinny mini with my tits out.