Loved having a Starbucks on the lower level ❣️Had drinks and snacks at MJ’s would skip that, very overpriced Would stay again. InterContinental Chicago (Guest Name) (Guest Cell Number) c/o FedEx Office at InterContinental Chicago 505 North Michigan Ave Chicago, IL, 60611 (Convention / Conference / Group / Event Name) FedEx Office Business Center InterContinental Chicago 505 North Michigan Ave Chicago, IL 60611 Phone: 312.595.0768 Fax: 312.595.0780 Email: usa5589@fedex.com Operating Hours Mon – Fri: … We reserved and paid for a larger room with 2 beds, because there were 4 of us saying. Great parade route view of Michigan ave if you want to watch from inside. I would love the opportunity to speak with you further regarding your recent visit to InterContinental Chicago and invite you to forward your contact information along with a convenient time to reach out to you to demetrius.hall@ihg.com. I told them I would pay more if needed. I will reccomend Intercontinental hotel to my friends whenever they visit Chicago.More, Dear Travel23214384608,We take great pride in treating guests to the luxury InterContinental experience and we are thrilled that you absolutely loved your stay. We would love to have you back so you can experience even more of what we offer—especially our ornate and historic swimming pool. Reservations are not honored (see below). Maybe the ghost of Johnny Weissmuller or Esther Williams will swim with me.More, Dear David, We are thrilled you joined us and had the opportunity to learn about our history and what makes our hotel so special. Front desk lady said she would adjust out the Destination Fee, and then didn't. I was with a very large group who have the hotel a lot of business.. Dear Erica L, We are very sorry to hear of the issues you encountered. Please feel free to make yourself at home again anytime and we hope to see you soon.Yours Sincerely,Pete DemayGeneral Manager. Hotel was very nice. I stayed 2 nights for business in August. Hotels near My Kind of Town Destination Management, Inc. Hotels near Pacific College - Chicago, IL, Hotels near School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Hotels near Cortiva Institute - Chicago, IL, Hotels near Adler School of Professional Psychology, Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile, We compared the lowest prices from 17 websites, LondonHouse Chicago, Curio Collection by Hilton, We compared the lowest prices from 18 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 19 websites, Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago-Downtown, The Congress Plaza Hotel & Convention Center, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chicago Downtown. Nobody cared.The city was booked because this was a holiday. Also, this outfit advertises prices on websites and then adds to your room rate a DESTINATION FEE, which they will tell you they are "required" to add to your bill. Whoever this person is has had ample training and repetition in painting over the negative. Other than that, this property has no redeeming qualities.My family and I travel frequently and Chicago is a favorite of ours, but staying at this hotel can really ruin your trip. (They are still on my credit card account.) Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. I told them I would pay more if needed. Elsewhere in the listing is a statement that a Destination Fee is not included. It is great to know you found incredible value in our lovely accommodations, ideal location, and excellent customer service, especially from Savannah. Also the Destination Fee they put on my CC (and not on my receipt at checkout) was higher than was listed. Ugh.The location on the Magnificent Mile is great.

more. We go to Chicago every year at Christmas. Nobody cared.The city was booked because this was a holiday. Ask David M about InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, Ask Erica L about InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, Ask Silke G about InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, Ask H3436JNgeorges about InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, Ask 546ShellyM about InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, Ask joebX5899BK about InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, Hotels near InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile Gym, InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile Rooms, InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile Pool, Hotels near The Great Escape Room Chicago.

Sincerely,Ronald HoogerbruggeGeneral Manager. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. Michael Jordan's restaurant was terrific both nights for happy hour and dinner thanks to Savannah at the bar. Dear Daydream38818258509,The Magnificemt Mile light parade is truly a local favorite and we are elated that our hotel could provide you with a "front row seat" of the action. Essentially this is a way for them to list a lower price, book you, and then charge you a higher price later. Management_Team_247, General Manager at InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, responded to this review.

They’re really good in accomodating guests as well. We look forward to welcoming you back next time, and do encourage you to pack your swimsuit! Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I checked Hilton, Marriott and several others, and no other hotel has such a fee. They really care about the guest’s comfortability. Please see our partners for more details. Please see our partners for more details. Be prepared to pay much more than you bargained for.
They charged me for an extra night and trying to get it fixed and to get a copy of my receipt was a nightmare. If you have any ongoing concerns regarding your bill, I would be happy to personally assist you. more. Checked out at the end of our stay, was given a copy of the receipt, then got home to discover my credit card statement had MANY more charges on it not reflected on the printed receipt. Early checkin was fast and easy. Dear S N,It was a pleasure to host you and we thank you for sharing this review.

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Lastly, after talking to them, they have just added another $200 charge to my CC for no apparent reason.My only recourse at this point will be to dispute the charges with the CC company and win that way.Welcome to Chicago!