Products. CATL has a market cap of CNY 166B (US$24B). ... CATL LSE. Other large Li-ion battery manufacturers, and a discussion on risks. Technicals. The EV Boom Just Keeps Getting Bigger - Update End 2018. Panasonic's financials chart below forecasts flat revenues, margins, and profits through to 2022.

2019 PE is 24.9 and 2020 PE is 14.7. %USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List. Ideas. Profits are forecast to increase.

2019 debt is estimated at zero. Crypto Market Cap, BTC/USD, ETH/USD, USDT/USD, XRP/USD, Bitcoin, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, Apple, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Amazon Com Inc, TESLA INC, NETFLIX INC, Facebook Inc, S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, Dow 30, Russell 2000, U.S. Dollar Index, Bitcoin Index, Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin, US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y, WISDOMTREE COMMODITY SECURITIES LIMITED WISDOMTREE LIVE CATTLE, Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD).

Invest through someone u trust who has a China trading account. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article. Regarding the new Shanghai factory and Chinese electric car and battery production, Benchmark Minerals states: "In the next three years, Tesla is expected to rely on Chinese lithium ion battery producers or at least Chinese-based cell production to supply Model 3 and the newly planned, Model Y." should be the big movers in terms of sales in the next 2 years starting in 2020. According to Tesla, the plan for Gigafactory 3 is to produce battery cells along with Model 3 and Model Y cars, at an initial production rate target of 250,000 electric cars per year. Next look to be BYD Co., Samsung SDI, EVE and JEVE.

(Jan 2019)". Fierce competition with 91 megafactories currently in production or planned before 2028.

Stock analysis for BYD Co Ltd (BYDDF:OTC US) including stock price, stock chart, company news, key statistics, fundamentals and company profile. Be the first! I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. LG Chem has agreements to supply Volkswagen (OTCPK:VLKAY), General Motors (GM) (Chevy), Ford (F), Geely (OTCPK:GELYY) (Volvo), Renault (OTC:RNSDF), Nissan (OTCPK:NSANY), Hyundai (OTC:HYMTF), Kia (OTC:KIMTF), and others. Source: Courtesy Benchmark Mineral Intelligence (note the 1,590GWh is now 1,956.6GWh), Top 5 lithium-ion manufacturers by capacity (2018), Source: Benchmark Mineral Intelligence (published 26 January 2019). Given China accounts for over 50% of electric car sales (55% in June), it makes sense that the Chinese leaders will do well. Their US gigafactory is the world's largest lithium-ion manufacturing factory.

At gigafactory 1 in the USA, Tesla has a JV with Panasonic. CATL USA Office CATL Cell Family CATL Smart and Automated Plant CATL currently supplies the North American market with core battery technologies for EVs and energy storage solutions. Analysts' consensus is a buy with a price target of KRW 443,548 representing 31% upside. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes. CATL was also helped by interest in electric vehicle (EV) battery producers, which has increased in China as carmakers scramble to prepare for tough new quotas from Beijing as part of a push to reduce urban smog and decrease the reliance on oil. 2019 debt is estimated at JPY 122.5B (~US$8.8B). I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. BYD has a market cap of CNY 140B (US$20.3B).

GM's sales have been quite weak, and their other OEMs are mostly still small players in the EV world.
This comment has already been saved in your. Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%? Analysts' consensus is an outperform with a price target of CNY 74.62 representing 1.8% downside. 2019 net profit margin is 3.33% and 2020 is 4.74%.

At the midpoint (30%), that is a 15 fold increase in electric car demand to 2030, hence underpinning the 10 fold Li-ion battery demand forecast. Thanks for reading the article.

The forecast demand surge is due mostly to the electric vehicle boom, as experts now see electric cars going from ~2.0% market share in 2018, to ~25-35% by 2030.

Lithium battery production in China rose 31 percent last year to hit 1.18 billion units. 1 manufacturer and has deals with more car OEMs than any other company (CATL being similar). Reporting by David Stanway in SHANGHAI and Jennifer Hughes in HONG KONG; Additional reporting by the Shanghai newsroom; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier and Miral Fahmy. ), and energy storage. There have been some discussions on their battery quality being lower compared to the Japanese and Korean manufacturers, but this has not seemed to have slowed down their progress. CATL.

2019 PE is 38.7 and 2020 PE is 31.9. China's BYD is the world's number 3 battery manufacturer and China's number 2 battery manufacturer with large expansion plans. LG Chem plans to triple its EV battery production capacity to as much as 110GWh by the end of 2020.
New energy vehicle sales in China more than doubled to 225,000 units in the first four months of 2018, according to industry ministry data. What is your sentiment on Amperex Tech A? Please wait a minute before you try to comment again.

Fund managers bid for 537 times the shares available.