Please try again. Subversive, amusing and not too transAtlantic to be enjoyed here! Roughly 10 inches square, this volume includes the complete text and Martchenko illustrations from five of Munsch's popular picture books: The Paper Bag Princess, The Fire Station, I Have to Go!, David's Father, and Thomas' Snowsuit.Librarians who can't keep up with requests for Munsch's books will find this a cost-effective way to cope. : A Robert Munsch Collection. Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2018. (Castillo de la Lectura Blanca) (Spanish Edition), Much More Munsch! list created May 8th, 2014 Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Mad About Munsch! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The paper in this book is perfect. I am not sure how to get to the book to the child but I will figure it out. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Grandson seventh birthday! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. You must have a goodreads account to vote. Robert Munsch is a national treasure, his stories are engaging and silly and they illustrations are great. J'Ai Envie...; 11. Ages 4^-8. We ordered it and he was so excited when it came in. Something went wrong. Le Dodo; 10. I'm a Robert Munch fan from years back; what a great sense of humor those Canadians have! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, + No Import Fees Deposit & $7.98 Shipping to Canada. Recommended. This was the very first book my brand new preschooler got when his class went to the library. Jonathan Cleaned Up — Then He Heard a Sound: Or Blackberry Subway Jam, Munschworks 2: The Second Munsch Treasury, Munschworks 4: The Fourth Munsch Treasury, Much More Munsch! A good home or school purchase! (Dave Jenkinson. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Mad About Munsch: A Robert Munsch Collection, Droles D'Histoires: 6. Robert Munsch books are perfect for reading aloud to your little ones. Droles D'Histoires: 1. Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2018. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. Hi, welcome to robertmunsch.com. The Munsch Board Book 3pak: Includes 3 Robert Munsch Board Books: "Mortimer," "The Paperback Princess," "I Have to Go!" He loves them! We read the Paper Bag Princess multiple times a day and he was quite upset when he had to return the book. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 6, 2018. amusing and not too transAtlantic to be enjoyed here! Learn more about the program. La Magicienne; 21. This title will be released on June 1, 2021. In most cases, items shipped from Amazon.com may be returned for a full refund. I am happy to find several compiled into one. Hope my grandchildren enjoy it as much as I did!!!! Le Bebe; 3. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The phrase ‘big kids and yelled’ was cut off. Papa, Reveille-Toi; 12. (Pre-K to Grade 3). :), Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2012. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. They can be wild and hyper but as soon as I ask if they want a story from Robert Munsch they immediately become angels!! Hi, welcome to robertmunsch.com. I now purchase these same books as gifts for my young nieces and nephews. Highly recommended for anyone with young children. The stories in this Munsch collection are: • The Paper Bag Princess • I Have to Go! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We are still reading it multiple times a week - and he brought it home from the library again even though we have it at home - now he has two... Oh well - great stories and illustrations. There was a problem loading your book clubs. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. I had some books from my childhood and they have been used so much since I started reading them to my now 4 year old that we had to buy new ones. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Our office will be closed from July 1, 2019 to August 31, 2019.Please do not send email or mail to Robert Munsch until after that date. Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2015, You can't go wrong with Robert Munsch. ", Annikins #14: Pigs/Moira's Birthday/Something Good, Munschworks (Munchworks & Munchworks 2 in one volume), More Laughs with Robert Munsch, in French! Lists are re-scored approximately every 5 minutes. Les Fantaisies D'Adele, The 40 Most Popular Horror Novels of the Last 5 Years. My 3 year old requests the Fire Station almost every night! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Tiemblen dragones! I have a weird thing about the texture of paper in books. Please try again. Robert Munsch is the author of more than 25 books for children including The Paper Bag Princes and Stephanie's Ponytail. He taught in a variety of nursery schools and daycare centers while he earned an MA in Early Childhood Education. Please have quality control check the item carefully. I would like a replacement of good quality. Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2017. These are some of our favorite stories we read with our kids growing up in one book. by by. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. I hope you enjoy this selection of my work, as well as the creative art and short stories donated by kids and teachers. Droles de Cochons! Robert Munsch was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on June 11, 1945.He graduated from Fordham University in 1969 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history and from Boston University in 1971 with a Master of Arts degree in anthropology.. • David’s Father • The Fire Station • Thomas’ Snowsuit, Munschworks 2: The Second Munsch Treasury (Munshworks), Munschworks 3: The Third Munsch Treasury (Munshworks), Munschworks 4: The Fourth Munsch Treasury, Marvellous Munsch! Find all the books, read about the author, and more. I hope you enjoy this selection of my work, as well as the creative art and short stories donated by kids and teachers. Unable to add item to List. He taught in a variety of nursery schools and daycare centers while he earned an MA in Early Childhood Education. Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2013. I keep buying them as gifts. I like that he's writing books featuring Anishnabek stories. He was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and studied to be a Jesuit priest before deciding to work with children instead. Please try again. Robert Munsch is the author of more than 25 books for children including The Paper Bag Princes and Stephanie's Ponytail. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. My children are grown now, but they loved these stories. Learn more about Munsch’s life and career. Robert Munsch is the author of more than 25 books for children including The Paper Bag Princes and Stephanie's Ponytail. The Munschs have three children: Julie, Andrew, and Tyya (see them all in Something Good!). I recommend any of his stories! Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. ; 14 More Best-loved Stories Performed By Robert Munsch, The Munsch Board Book 3pak: Includes 3 Robert Munsch Board Books: "Mortimer," "The Paperback Princess," "I Have to Go! Roughly 10 inches square, this volume includes the complete text and Martchenko illustrations from five of Munsch's popular picture books: Parsimonious purchasers should note that the volume's price is less than the sum required to purchase the five books separately in hardcover. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. : A Robert Munsch Collection, Annikins #1: The Paper Bag Princess/Jonathan Cleaneed Up/Mud Puddle, The Paper Bag Princess: The Story Behind the Story, Murmel Murmel Munsch!