Red Heart Team Spirit Yarn, Red/Grey. Get the item you ordered or your money back, eBay Money Back Guarantee. Favorite Add to Red Heart Team Spirit Navy & Gray Knitting and Crochet Yarn FlyingBulldogs. by Red Heart. What am I missing? Red Heart Boutique Sashay Team Spirit Orange Blue Yarn, , but backed by eBay Money back guarantee. Red Heart Team Spirit Yarn. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. ... About this yarn Team Spirit. Get the item you ordered or your money back, item 2 Red Heart Boutique Sashay Team Spirit Yarn, 4 + Skeins-30 Yds/pc *FREE SHIPPING* 1 -, Red Heart Boutique Sashay Team Spirit Yarn, 4 + Skeins-30 Yds/pc *FREE SHIPPING*, item 3 Lot of 3 NEW Red Heart Boutique Sashay Yarn Balls Team Spirit Orange & Blue 2 -, Lot of 3 NEW Red Heart Boutique Sashay Yarn Balls Team Spirit Orange & Blue, item 4 NEW Red Heart Boutique SASHAY GOLD & BLACK Team Spirit YARN 3.5oz 30 yrds 1Skein 3 -, NEW Red Heart Boutique SASHAY GOLD & BLACK Team Spirit YARN 3.5oz 30 yrds 1Skein, item 5 Red Heart Boutique Sashay Team Spirit- (Orange/Black) 4 -, Red Heart Boutique Sashay Team Spirit- (Orange/Black), item 6 3-pack Red Heart Boutique Sashay Ruffle Scarf Yarn - Boogie + 1 team spirit yarn 5 -, 3-pack Red Heart Boutique Sashay Ruffle Scarf Yarn - Boogie + 1 team spirit yarn, item 7 New Red Heart BOUTIQUE SASHAY YARN Red Gray “Team Spirit” Metallic Ribbon Mesh 6 -, New Red Heart BOUTIQUE SASHAY YARN Red Gray “Team Spirit” Metallic Ribbon Mesh, item 8 LOT Gold Black BURGUNDY Team Spirit Yarn Red Heart Boutique Sashay LW3583 1933 7 -, LOT Gold Black BURGUNDY Team Spirit Yarn Red Heart Boutique Sashay LW3583 1933, item 9 Red Heart Yarn Boutique Sashay Team Spirit Green Gold 3.5oz Gift Discontinued 8 -, Red Heart Yarn Boutique Sashay Team Spirit Green Gold 3.5oz Gift Discontinued, Red Heart Boutique Sashay Team Spirit Orange Blue Yarn.

Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The red and black was getting bought up automatically. I crocheted scarf and cap for my niece on Christmas Day.

Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2018. Looking for free Red Heart Team Spirit Patterns? Suggested crochet hook … Aran 100% Acrylic 244 yards / 141 grams 2199 projects. Not a real soft yarn; a bit rough. It is the same Sashay you love now in school colors. I crochet same leftover yarn to make another scarf and cap for my another niece again. Top positive review. Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2018. It will be perfect for a Kentucky fan that needs comfort. I love red heart yarn, never experienced this before..although the wrapper appeared to be a new skein of yarn when the yarn arrived, both ends were stuff in one side.   United Kingdom   |   English (UK)   |   £ (GBP), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalise content, search, recommendations, and offers, to ensure that sellers understand their audience and can provide relevant ads. Extremely disappointed.. Could not use for intended project,half of the yarn was not useable. Want to know more? Great! If you wish to create an extra soft throw, sweater, beanie cap, with love yarn is a magnificent choice. I am not sure how it feels after it has been washed. How does Amazon calculate star ratings?

These technologies are used for things like: We do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). I will order two of them pretty soon. LOL…If you know me, then you already know that I’m a Bulldawg for life! Perfect! Learned my lesson, buy my yarn in the store, so I can see what I'm buying. View cart for details. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Color: Red/Grey. From shop kinggeorgeyarns. $5.00 +$3.85 shipping.

Well you're in luck, because here they come. RED HEART-Sashay Team Spirit Yarn. This yarn is a huge disappointment! The most popular colour? Condition is New. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. See All Buying Options. Read our Cookie Policy. Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2016. 5 out of 5 stars (214) 214 reviews ... 5 out of 5 stars (8) 8 reviews $ 4.00.

This works great for a large project.

Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Made a lovely UK prayer shawl . The color changes would not occur often enough for that. Yarn - Red Heart Team Spirit -Navy/White, Burgundy/White or Red/Grey kinggeorgeyarns.

Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2016.

It makes knitting a striped item oh so easy.

by Red Heart. colorways. Looks like you already have an account! Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. There are 55 team spirit yarn for sale on Etsy, and they cost £11.00 on average. Yarn; Viewing as a guest user.

Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2018, Perfect for making hats for boys that we're John Deere color. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I don't think it would work as well for a small project. The global marketplace for vintage and handmade items. Product description. Would prefer if color bands (blue-to-green-to-blue) were not all same length. Team Spirit Fishnet Chunky Yarn 100% Acrylic - 2 Skeins - Purple & Gold Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, orange and black are the colors in her company logo and I think she'll be pleased with the result, Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2018. You guessed it: blue. The most common team spirit yarn material is acrylic. A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of Red Heart Team Spirit, with detailed advice and warnings about any differences.

Gauge: 16st x 11r = 4in/10cm on size US9 knitting needles. The price was outrageous at almost ten,dollars for five ounces. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalisation, advertising, and to help our site function. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about team spirit yarn? Color: Red/Grey This Red Heart team spirit yarn is great for supporting your favorite teams and schools. Black And Yellow 3 stashed. She really loved it! Color: Red/Grey Change. 104 projects. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. item 3 Red Heart Team Spirit Black & Gray Knitting & Crochet Yarn 2 - Red Heart Team Spirit Black & Gray Knitting & Crochet Yarn. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Red Heart Team Spirit Yarn, Red/Grey, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Lots of knots, one tangled mess. My only complaint with this yarn (and I have used it many times) is that the yarn does not have a really soft feel.

Like the colors - only thing I could find with Seahawks colors. I made the scarf on the wrap band and it turned out beautifully! The colors I ordered are red and gold, Washington Redskin colors. Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2019.