That does suck. hide. So if nothing changes in the next few days, I might do that. Its giving status as In Transt- "Package Available for Clearence". Thanks You for your input though. Mine has had the same problem it’s been sitting for a week, A place for discussion regarding anything FedEx. Cookies help us deliver our Services. But for the past week know its been stuck in Memphis, TN. How long is too long when it comes to delivery stagnation? 5 comments. About Customs. I have ordered a package that is originating from TAOYUAN COUNTY TW. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I work in this area. That's all there really is to know about international packages. Did you ever get your package? But for the past week know its been stuck in Memphis, TN. *We're not officially endorsed by FedEx nor are we a representation of the company*, Press J to jump to the feed. PM me your tracking information and I'll try to see what's holding things up. Time Sensitive . Did you ever get package I am goin thru that now and how long it took, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, A place for discussion regarding anything FedEx. It does suck but is par for the course. Is there anything I can do to resolve this? Its giving status as In Transt- "Package Available for Clearence". FedEx has no control over how long Customs takes. When they release it to us, we get it to you. Cookies help us deliver our Services. When you see this in status and the package is In Trasit it just means that FedEx gave the papers to the customs for clearance. Hey, I am waiting on a small international package that was shipped FedEx International Priority from China. It is a shipment update that is very common on imports from overseas. It's what it is. You can always call to see if any information is needed. I was getting regular updates but after 1:03 am Tuesday morning the last update, being "MEMPHIS, TN In transit, available for clearance," the package date has changed to pending and I haven't received any updates or notices since. s no control over how long Customs takes. Point is know that its stuck in clearance or whatever, the date has moved to Pending. Is this par for the course with international orders? I am waiting on a small international package that was shipped FedEx International Priority from China. I checked that the sender put the right commodity number and labels on it that I know usually hold things up in customs. I guess I'll have just watch and see what happens. I was getting regular updates but after 1:03 am Tuesday morning the last update, being "MEMPHIS, TN In transit, available for clearance," the package date has changed to pending and I haven't received any updates or notices since. Eh. Customs take as long as Customs like and we just have no say in the matter. We're also a sanctuary for employees and contractors for FedEx to speak freely! Clearance Delay, or “Package available for clearance” means the package was held for examination and assessment by customs. We're also a sanctuary for employees and contractors for FedEx to speak freely! "Package available for clearance" stuck in Memphis, TN. Though I have noticed that its all up to customs at this point. Honestly it had a date when it shipped.... but I dont recollect. thanks for the knowledge. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Hmm I havent called. report. All it says is Package available for clearance STANSTED GB – Fedex contacted me asking for an EORI number the EORI number has now been submitted and verified but Fedex are not providing anything other than “Package available for clearance” I’ve been calling Customs & Fedex daily not sure whats the delay now the EORI number has been validated. save. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. *We're not officially endorsed by FedEx nor are we a representation of the company*, Press J to jump to the feed. I have ordered a package that is originating from TAOYUAN COUNTY TW. Is there anything I can do to resolve this? Thanks for your help in advance! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. share.