Four of your guys got killed Say, that everything caves in on our way to grander goals So let's get down to the questions (Yeah) And Tricks was calm, used to speak to man about trappin' (Yeah man) Stay, and everything's save (when we're pulling our way, when we're pulling our own way down) How many man got bored? 'Cah my bredrin swiped your ex On God, yeah, the boy's so silly (Pussy) And all of them man just chat so much I'll rise and guess where I (go) Or prolly a bag (Fuckin' hell) The song describes the singer living in a dangerous area and warns its…. Wait, and everything's save (when we let it all in, let it all in) Now how's he gonna lose some weight? Lyrics to 'Boys in the Street' by Greg Holden. But now he's a fuckin' neek STREETS Lyrics: Lying awake, awake in my bed / Blood on my hands, blood in my bed / You've left me undone, left my head / Thinking of things, things that you said / Last night I … Cornelia Street Lyrics: We were in the backseat / Drunk on something stronger than the drinks in the bar / "I rent a place on Cornelia Street" / I say casually in the car / We were a fresh page on the Say, "Hi there darlin', your daughter's a slag" (Brrr) I'm ashamed to say that he knew me (Fuckin ashamed) The way that I'm talkin', I might die soon And who the fuck is Young Darkness? Ay, on God man don't smoke with a puff (Wasteman) I got my ex ting sayin' how she wanna get whites Strange, how everything seems to float in grey and drown in gold Fuckin' hell And my ex-girlfriend said she'd suck my dick for a benz I won't talk about Lewisham Way (Bruv) And the road ting, it's all last (Still last) The rap is so quick, and the chorus so slow, that in the chorus i read the verse again, and try to make sense out of it. (How man?) I'll rise and guess where I will go For The Streets Lyrics: Lifeless / Fuckin' hell / Time I did suttin' for the streets / Too many man been gassin' up these fuckin' nerds man / About time I took a couple man down a peg / ST, let's go And then make her suck my willy (Suck it) Lyrics to 'Rockefeller Street' by Getter Jaani: Daylight is fading away, night silhouettes in the sky LED lights are flashing on towers It's Manhattan's magical time Ballerinas dancing the Swan Lake ST, let's go I'll rise and guess where I will go Now that her heart is corrupted, she warns the listener to make sure she’s not around when they’re alone or else trouble will stir. Yo, my man's head got blammed Where do we go when the streets are calling (calling, calling) I wish they allowed their phones in pen 'Cah the brudda's so overweight (Fuckin' hell) Ay, Brocks and Femz won't never go pen (takin' it to the streets) No more need for hiding (takin' it to the streets) Oh, Lord (takin' it to the streets) Takin' it to the streets (takin' it to the) Oh, you Telling me the things you're gonna do for me Yeah, na I ain't blind and I don't like what I think I see (takin' it to the streets) Takin' it to the streets (takin' it to the streets) [Verse] The chorus and bridge are my favorite parts. So don't bury me, that's expensive (Don't bother) How do we know when we each stop falling (falling, falling) Then I left that bitch and beat her friend (Brilliant, brilliant) So I might just dig up your mum (What?)