Rhea’s father Lt Col (retd) Indrajit Chakraborty, was also questioned by the NCB. Sushant Singh Rajput was found dead at his residence in Bandra, Mumbai on June 14, 2020. #justiceforrhea. He also pursued his masters (MD) in gynaecology. Luv Ranjan's romantic-comedy 'Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2' which featured Kartik Aaryan, Sunny Singh, Omkar Kapoor, Ishita Raj Sharma, Nushrat Bharucha, and Sonnalli Seygall in the lead roles has completed five years today. Here is a list, Spotlight On Pangong, China build-up now clear in Depsang, Is 2020 the worst year for civilisation? Has Tamilrockers Website Shut Down Permanently? Samsung's #FullOnFestival is almost here! Actor Rhea Chakraborty's father Lt Col (retd) Indrajit Chakraborty is also in the eye of a storm after the suspicious death of actor Sushant Singh Rajput. For the unversed, the actor was found dead in his Bandra residence in Mumbai on June 14, 2020.

Here click on the “Settings” tab of the Notification option. You have effectively demolished a middle-class family. Varun Dhawan, who made his Bollywood acting debut with Karan Johar's 'Student of the Year', has come a long way in his career. But didn't people die? Rhea’s father called for questioning by CBI for second day, We didn’t see the spark in our youngsters to push them in, says Dhoni, Crossword blog #159 | Where is the wolf?

He also shared an update about Rhea's arrest and wrote, "Rhea Chakraborty bail rejected. I should die." ETimes is an Entertainment, TV & Lifestyle industry's promotional website and carries advertorials and native advertising. Click on the Menu icon of the browser, it opens up a list of options. Exclusive: Rhea Chakraborty's Lawyer On Sushant's Mental Health and Showik, Late Disha Salian's Friend Steve Pinto Dies In Accident: Report, To start receiving timely alerts, as shown below click on the Green “lock” icon next to the address bar. (Photo: Instagram/Rhea Chakraborty), Rhea's father Lt Col Indrajit Chakraborty wasn't very ambitious, gave up career for daughter's actin, Rhea Chakraborty Exclusive Interview to Rajdeep Sardesai: Sushant, slander and cry for justice, Rhea Chakraborty Exclusive: I don't have the basic human right to grieve Sushant's death, Rhea Chakraborty Exclusive: Sushant told me his relation with his father wasn't good since childhood. Rhea Chakraborty Biography/ Wiki. Rhea Chakraborty, her brother and mother have not been summoned on Wednesday so far, the official said. She did her schooling from Army Public School Ambala Cantt, Ambala. Sunny Singh, who was last seen in ‘Ujda Chaman’, has taken to his Instagram handle and shared a few pictures from the sets of his film ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’.

Amrita took to her Instagram handle and shared a stunning picture with her husband. I'm sure next on the line is my daughter, and I don't know who next thereafter.

For reprint rights: Syndications Today, Lt Col Indrajit Chakraborty served in the Army as a medical officer. | Photo Credit: Kaushik Ganguly: Will never promote my family through my films, Weekend roundup: Soumitra tests COVID negative, ‘Avijatrik’ in KIFF, a decade in Tollywood for Srijit; here’s what made headlines in Bengali cinema, Soumitra Chatterjee tests negative for coronavirus, health condition improving, Victor Banerjee: Film is like a one-night stand and theatre is a commitment, "I love you more then you will ever know," pens Neeru Bajwa sharing a beautiful birthday post for husband Harry Jawandha, THESE pictures of Gippy Grewal’s sons Gurfateh and Gurbaaz Grewal are the cutest things you will see today on the internet, Watch: Diljit Dosanjh leaves netizens in splits with his hilarious blooper videos, As ‘Ardab Mutiyaran’ turns a year old, Sonam Bajwa pens a thank you note, Ninja announces his new movie 'Fer Mamlaa Gadbad Hai', Pollywood Roundup: 'Qismat 2' to 'Booo Main Dargi' Punjabi movies that made headlines this week, ​Priyadarshan Jadhav becomes a father for the second time, Exclusive: Sonali Kulkarni remembers working with India’s first Oscar winner Bhanu Athaiya, Parth Bhalerao starts working for his debut Telugu film, Veteran actress Seema Deo suffering from Alzheimer's disease; son Ajinkkya asks fans to pray for her well-being, 'Vijeta': Here's when Subhash Ghai's multi-starrer sports drama is set to hit theatres, Zhala Anant Hanumant's shoot wraps up in Kolhapur, Exclusive!

The actress has been sent to 14-day judicial custody after her bail plea was rejected by the Esplanade Court. Copyright © 2020 Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. All rights reserved |, Sushant Singh Rajput case: Rhea Chakraborty's father issues statement after son Showik Chakraborty’s arrest by NCB, Dia Mirza asks Sanjay Raut to apologise to Kangana Ranaut for calling her ‘haramkhor’. Navratri special: Take style cues from TV Celebs, Anushka Sharma- Virat Kohli's lovely clicks, Pair your Vitamin D supplement with banana. #JusticeForRhea. Indrajit expressed his deep disappointment over the arrest of his son in the statement and remarked that India has demolished a middle-class family. Once the changes is done, click on the “Save Changes” option to save the changes. to get the latest news, gossip on your favourite stars & oven-fresh movie reviews from top reviewers right in your inbox. Reacting to a netizen's tweet, Indrajit Chakraborty wrote, "No father can bear injustice on his daughter. Violets are blue. To verify, just follow the link in the message, Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case saw a twist with a drugs angle being probed, after the ED shared several WhatsApp messages of. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by marking them offensive.

Supriya Menon’s birthday message to her husband Prithviraj Sukumaran is all things love! Kunal Kemmu is trying to get rid of the blues, Photos: Sanjay Dutt snapped outside Mumbai hospital post first round of chemotherapy, Delhi Times, Aurangabad Times, Maharashtra Times, Sushant Singh Rajput case: Rhea Chakraborty's father issues statement after son Showik Chakraborty, You are now subscribed to the entertainment Newsletter. On Tuesday (September 8, 2020), the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) arrested Rhea Chakraborty under multiple sections of NDS Act, in connection with the drugs case linked to her actor-beau Sushant Singh Rajput's death. To Start receiving timely alerts please follow the below steps: Shekhar Suman On Rhea Chakraborty Getting Bail: Can’t Call Someone Guilty Until Proven In Court. The late filmstar’s father subsequently filed a police complaint in Patna, accusing Rhea Chakraborty and her family of abetting his suicide and misappropriating his money.

Rhea Chakraborty is the name of a beautiful Indian actress who started her onscreen journey as a VJ on MTV India.