HD Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2020. Back to Home Double Cross Watch Episode Erica & Eric Cross are the "Wonder Twins" that decide to take matters into their own hands after a sudden rise of sex trafficking in their neighborhood. Please try again. Season 1, Episode 1 TV-14 Season 1, Episode 3 TV-14 The family that slays together, stays together. And when a sex trafficking ring starts kidnapping little girls, Eric and Erica Cross can’t just sit back and allow that injustice in their neighborhood. Buy season pass and get all current and future episodes of season 1. Season 1. I'm hooked! Don’t call them criminals. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. With Jeff Logan, Jasmine Burke, Erica Burton, Darrin Dewitt Henson. A caring and prominent emergency physician and her twin brother, a notorious drug dealer, decide to take matters into their own hands after a sudden rise of sex trafficking in their neighborhood. Can't play on this device. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Ashley A. Williams, Jeff Logan, Jasmine Burke, Darrin Dewitt Henson, Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2020. The show is great if you can get past the low budget & a few bad actors *cough* Audrey & Brian *cough*. … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. SD. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . CC Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2020. Haunted by their past, the twins set down a path of their unique brand of vigilante justice. I’ll definitely be watching season 2, but I hope the writers stop trying to force the characters’ intelligence on us. SD, Season 1, Episode 2 TV-14 Secrets are exposed, backs are stabbed, and the most unthinkable double cross that will reveal the secret to the trail of bodies. Double Cross Season 1. Erica & Eric Cross are the “Wonder Twins” that decide to take matters into their own hands after a sudden rise of sex trafficking in their neighborhood. Ashley A. Black murder detectives work murder #1 as twins cover up #2 & #3. A prominent Arkansas doctor and small town celebrity disappears into thin air. Research people research the character role you're playing. Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2020. Crime Dramas Dramas Crime| TV-MA | 2020. Erica & Eric Cross are the "Wonder Twins" that decide to take matters into their own hands after a sudden rise of sex trafficking in their neighborhood. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Unless that family has their eye on the very same prize. Maybe 2 stars, possibly 3 if you're feeling generous. Or did the dark secrets she kept hidden from the world finally catch up to her, in a double cross she never could have imagined? Sister & brother Cross twins bond even when their life turns to murder. It is extremely exhilarating! This show is bananas in the best way possible. Stream UMC Anywhere! Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2020. The finale left me speechless. CC After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. All I can say is that I can't wait for season 2. Don’t call them heroes. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Double Cross (2020) - Season 1 Full free movies Online HD. Yes the quality and audio is not that great at times however these storylines and how everything connects was AMAZING! The acting and writing is incredible. Double Cross Season 1 (36) 2020 X-Ray TV-MA. Double Cross, the UMC (Urban Movie Channel) original TV crime drama, is the latest genre series to get a DVD release.The DVD set is now on sale at Amazon for $9.99 (as of this writing).. UMC focuses on Black-oriented film and television projects, and this series is their version of a vigilante justice story. Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2020. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Or a dangerous black widow who will stop at nothing to keep what is hers. Haunted by their past, the twins set down a path of their unique brand of vigilante justice. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Life & normalcy in a hood nobody wants to own. In this black hood, who speak the “enn” & “eff” often, LIVES DON’T MATTER. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Secrets are exposed, backs are stabbed, and the most unthinkable double cross that will reveal the secret to the trail of bodies. Drugs, murder, violence, trafficking, and Dr. Erica Cross is jilted for an unfathomable reason. HD I kept saying she was going to pop up some where...but I DID NOT see that coming! The first episode was so good... see you next week. When a sinister crime goes horribly wrong, two parents are left with an unthinkable choice, one that threatens to leave one member six feet under. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. UMC shows usually bore me out however this was well done. CC Double Cross - Season 1 — $14.99: Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. And don’t get on their bad side. Great job to everyone involved! No one's rated or reviewed this product yet. This is one of the best shows on UMC! We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. HD A frightening conclusion destined to unleash a future season. Drama, romance, comedy and much more - it’s all on UMC! Haunted by their past, the twins set down a path of their unique brand of vigilante justice. Especially when her exes have a nasty habit of dropping dead on her. Penny Dreadful: City of Angels – Season One (DVD), The Terror: Infamy: The Complete Second Season, Masterpiece: The Durrells in Corfu, Season 3 (UK Edition) DVD, Jon and Kate Plus Ei8ht: Season 4, Volume Two- The Big Move, Law & Order Criminal Intent - Seasons 1-10 Bundle, Adventure Time The Complete Series Season 1-8 (DVD, 21-Disc Set), Blue Bloods: Complete Series 1-9 Entire Seasons on DVD, John Travolta Grease Movie Musical & Staying Alive Double Feature Set, Big Jake / Man Called Horse Double Feature. Season 1 When available, episode names will be translated into your preferred language. Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys STARmeter Awards San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film Festival Awards Central Festival Central All Events Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Haunted by their past, the twins set down a path of their unique brand of vigilante justice. CC Download UMC on your favorite Apple and Android mobile devices or stream on Roku or Amazon Prime Video Channels.