Every Sports Reference Social Media Account, Site Last Updated: Monday, October 19, 9:12AM. Eagles vs. Bears 2013 Odds. Thanks, lousy teams of the NFC North and East! Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction? December 22, 2013 Eagles vs. Bears 2013: Second Quarter Thread. Bears vs. Eagles 2013 final score: Philadelphia crushes Chicago in 54-11 laugher With both teams facing a must-win situation, the Eagles destroyed the Bears with the running game. Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. I personally think he'll be back in 2014, whether it be via a deal or a long-term agreement. I know I don't speak for all Bears fans, but this has been my general take on it. Josh McCown has been playing very well. You can't play for next season -- if you have the chance, you take it now. Eagles vs. Bears 2013: Five Questions With Windy City Gridiron, 13 thoughts on the Eagles’ loss to the Ravens, Report: Miles Sanders to miss Giants game, Zach Ertz out multiple weeks. Who the hell was that one Eagles player who scored a touchdown against the Ravens? Philadelphia moves to 9-6 and is in good position in the NFC East, although they're still headed to a winner take all showdown with the Cowboys. The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. 452 comments / new. It's the most points Chicago has given up since a 55-20 loss to the Lions in 1997. How was the original reception to the hire and how has that changed to this point? Chicago finally found the end zone at the end of the third quarter. Join our linker program. Butts, Arch Manning is the 15-year-old QB poised to be football’s next big thing. He is, however, better at lining people up and identifying offenses, and that's what the defense needs. After a short punt by the Bears, Nick Foles marched down the field and hooked up with Riley Cooper to give Philadelphia a quick 7-0 lead. And mostly, i'm just trying to remain incredibly optimistic. Two years later, friends and family keep his memory alive, one story at a time. The only hold over is Matt Garza, a converted guard who has played center since the departure of stalwart Olin Kreutz.With four new members, (2 rookies!) His upside is still there, and he seems to be doing a better job of putting it all together. I favored Trestman as the Eagles' top head coach candidate only behind Chip Kelly himself (proof!). The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more. Last week he returned an errant Jason Campbell pass for a touchdown, and seems to be setting into his starting job. Even after jumping out to a 21-0 lead in the first quarter, Kelly left his starters in for the majority of the game, and Brandon Lee Gowton at Bleeding Green Nation thinks he made the right decision. The Bears now need to beat Green Bay to make the playoffs. How do you feel about Cutler starting now and what's his future in Chicago since he's scheduled to be a free agent after this season?Well we really haven't had that many discussions about this at WCG. Eagles vs. Bears 2013: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming and more Two top offenses collide in Philadelphia on Sunday Night Football. Also, I think Henery misses a FG. 559 comments / new. Philadelphia's most dynamic weapon wants to be the focal point this Sunday. A Cowboys win rendered the Eagles' Sunday night game technically irrelevant in the NFC East race, but their blowout win over the Bears should give them confidence heading into a critical Week 17 matchup. The Eagles crossed the 50-point mark with a 65-yard score by Brown, getting more than 500 total yards in the process. Chicago Bears blogger Kev H took the time to answer questions about the upcoming Eagles-Bears game on Sunday Night Football.