It also directed users to a page debunking the claims in the video, noting there is no coronavirus vaccine. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. Music has kept me going and art has kept me alive. That are hideous and rude every time he speaks,” she added. 29.3k Followers, 1,731 Following, 4,162 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from NEWS-OF-MADONNA (@news_of_madonna) They need a platform that relates to them. Last year, Madonna had accused movie mogul Harvey Weinstein of making alleged sexual advances towards her. 53.9k Followers, 757 Following, 18.7k Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Madonna History (@madonna_history) © 2020 Condé Nast. Madonna shocks fans with X-rated undies pic on Instagram Madonna’s latest raunchy Instagram post sees the pop icon in nothing but her undies and a completely sheer bra. Video, The story of the blaze that destroyed Moria camp, Arctic Circle teens call for help to save their homes. Madonna has teamed with screenwriter Diablo Cody to co-write and direct her own biopic, The Hollywood Reporter notes. The 62-year-old music icon shared a series of selfies on Instagram and wrote: “The 3 faces of a girl who just Voted! .css-8h1dth-Link{font-family:ReithSans,Helvetica,Arial,freesans,sans-serif;font-weight:700;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;color:#FFFFFF;}.css-8h1dth-Link:hover,.css-8h1dth-Link:focus{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}Read about our approach to external linking. In India, millions of women are getting online with every passing year. In her post, the singer claimed a vaccine for Covid-19 had already been found, but was being hidden to "let the rich get richer". Pop star Madonna has been censured by Instagram after sharing a video about a coronavirus conspiracy theory to her 15 million followers. While many people spent Father's Day posting and admiring pictures of hot dads on Instagram, Madonna celebrated the occasion with a tribute to … To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. Madonna released her latest studio album Madame X in 2019. Soon to don a co-writer’s hat, Madonna is all set to direct a film about her own life and career. Also Read: 2020 US Presidential Race: Who Is Kamala Harris? Ad Choices, Madonna to Co-Write and Direct Her Own Biopic With Diablo Cody, “There are so many untold and inspiring stories and who better to tell it than me. In the clip, Dr Stella Immanuel, a doctor from Houston, said she had successfully treated 350 coronavirus patients "and counting" with hydroxychloroquine. In March, she posted a video from her bath, describing the virus as "the great equaliser". VideoThe woman who ferries Covid patients in a school bus, Large cat figure discovered in Peru's Nazca lines, The story of the blaze that destroyed Moria camp. “The focus of this film will always be music. She recently penned Alanis Morissette’s Broadway musical Jagged Little Pill. 2020 US Presidential Race: Who Is Kamala Harris? Madonna looked sensational on Saturday as she took to Instagram in a series of sleek snaps. Do people fixate on Trumps facial expressions?? Coronavirus: The place in North America with no cases, Coronavirus: Germany improves ventilation to chase away Covid. Video, Undercover in the schools that chain boys, The woman who ferries Covid patients in a school bus. subscribe to Our Power Breakfast Newsletter, Companies Slam Trump Ally Harlan Hill For Vulgar Attack On Kamala Harris, Kamala Harris Creates History As She Takes On Mike Pence In US Vice-Presidential Debate, WAP Challenge: Lilly Singh Spoofs Kamala Harris Doing Bhangra, With Kamala Harris, Americans Having Trouble Understanding What Multiracial Means, Who Is Jill Biden, The Possible Future First Lady Of The United States, App Which Encourages Girls To Take Up STEM Launched In Delhi Schools, Madonna Sports Pink Hair In New Instagram Photos, Urges Fans To Vote, Ghaziabad: SDM Saumya Pandey Rejoins Work 14 Days After Giving Birth, Kangana Ranaut Calls Bollywood the Gutter of Drugs, Place of Exploitation and Nepotism, Hathras Gangrape Case Hearing Adjourned Till November 2, Family Demands CBI Reports To Be Kept Confidential, Meet 16-Year-Old Anagha Murali, Selected To Play In Women’s T20 Challenge. The Nothing Really Matters singer, 62, struck a pose against a black car … “Madonna is the ultimate icon, humanitarian, artist and rebel,” Universal Filmed Entertainment Group chairman Donna Langley said in a statement. From Madonna's £3 bottle pink to the Duchess of Cambridge's new cinnamon hue and Jane Fonda's soft grey, every hair colour tells a story This week has been full of hair triumphs. If you have a story suggestion email entertainment.news@bbc.co.uk. Madonna has teamed with screenwriter Diablo Cody to co-write and direct her own biopic, The Hollywood Reporter notes. Get out there and take responsibility people!! VideoUndercover in the schools that chain boys, The woman who ferries Covid patients in a school bus. © 2020 BBC. Instagram blurred out the video with a caption saying: "False Information". The video was later deleted from Madonna's Instagram page, but not before fans protested at her decision to share the post. "So tomorrow I'm just going to go on a long drive in a car, roll down the windows and I'm going to breathe in the Covid-19 air," she told her fans. It landed on shit. This is not the first time Madonna has made controversial claims about coronavirus. The Republican and the Democratic campaigns accuse each other of trying to dodge tough questions. It’s essential to share the roller coaster ride of my life with my voice and vision.”, A daily roundup of the most important stories in music, Cloud Nothings Announce New Album, Share Video for New Song: Watch, Claud Shares New Song on Phoebe Bridgers’ Saddest Factory Records: Listen, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah Announce Album, Share New Songs: Listen, The Kinks Announce 50th Anniversary Reissue of, Rostam Shares Video for New Song “Unfold You”: Watch, Benny Sings and Mac DeMarco Share Video for New Song “Rolled Up”: Watch, Madonna Showed Us Her Elite Head Games in. .css-po6dm6-ItalicText{font-style:italic;}Follow us on Facebook, or on Twitter @BBCNewsEnts. Madonna/Instagram Madonna’s fit frame is no accident. "Hopefully your site has been hacked and you're just about to explain it," she added. Get the best of SheThePeople delivered to your inbox -. Founded by award winning journalist Shaili Chopra, SheThePeople.TV is the voice Indian women today need. 267.7k Likes, 6,114 Comments - Madonna (@madonna) on Instagram: “Are you ready for the story of my life..... ️ Am I? 15.5m Followers, 299 Following, 4,836 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Madonna (@madonna) According to Instagram, flagging a post as false makes it harder for users to discover "by filtering it from Explore and Hashtags, and reducing its visibility in Feed and Stories.".