60mL Gin (2 oz) 15mL Fresh Lemon Juice (½ oz) 15mL Honey Syrup (1:1) (½ oz) Instructions. Easy home made gin cocktails don’t come any easier than this – or zestier! Garnish with a lemon twist and Luxardo Maraschino Cherry. Imagine you’re on holiday as you sip, but don’t daydream and drink too quickly because this baby packs a punch! The favourite of the gin cocktails from gin makers Whitley Neill, this drink is made from maraschino liqueur, freshly squeezed lemon juice, a healthy glug of gin, and some chilled mineral water for a refreshing gin drink. Use only the best quality gin. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group.

This one has a quadruple booze hit. It is a complicated cocktail that requires dedication and the results are worth it. A deconstructed Pimm's if you will. Method: In a shaker, quickly muddle the cucumber and mint. I have substituted raspberries when I had them on hand and it was great! If you are looking for the ultimate before dinner cocktail, look no further than the Negroni.
In the Permit Room at Dishoom King’s Cross, drinks-walla Carl Brown has created a range of bottle- and barrel-aged cocktails.

Stir down, pour into a glamorous coupe and garnish how you please. I write about travel and food. Roll into Collins glass.

The beauty of the Martini is in its simplicity: gin and dry vermouth mixed in your preferred proportions, best stirred, though shaking is not out of line. Add ice, 2 oz. Mix the gin, orange liqueur and lemon juice in a flute and top with chilled bubbly. If you’ve not made your own elderflower cordial, you can buy it from most big supermarkets now. This is the classic Long Island Iced Tea, containing just a hint of citrus. It's a refreshing signature cocktail at JBird Cocktails in New York City.

Created in the late 1800s, the Tom Collins is said to be named after a wide-spread practical joke that swept the country. Use a good quality gin in this adult beverage.

It’s a real workhorse that deserves a spot on every home bar. “The negroni is the quintessential aperitif cocktail. If you can walk after two of these...well...you just think you can. Fresh yet complex with the touch of honey.

If a drink were to have a motto, the New Orleans Fizz's would be: Shake It 'Til It Hurts.

The rest of the cocktail is together in minutes.

Looking to gin up some new gin cocktails this fall? Enjoy a family photography shoot for just £25! The fanciest cocktail goes jiggly - bubbles and all.

And not a bad way to drink them now, either.

Try 5 issues of olive Magazine for only £5, Like gin? Especially when it’s one of the easiest home made gin cocktails but also one of the classiest. Method: Build over ice into a highball glass. Then, shake without the ice to ensure maximum frothage.

Lemon zest or a good quality green olive is the usual garnish. Looking for gin recipes? Garnish with mint sprig, cucumber slice, and strawberry. Leicestershire gin maker, Burleighs, has used its export strength gin to make this timeless cocktail.

This classic is an acquired taste because Campari is well-known for its bitter aspects, but once you develop the taste for it, you will find that few other drinks work as well when it comes to meals. Hard shake.

It’s everything we need right now with heatwaves and lockdown all around the world. Who would have thought you could make a bonafide classic cocktail with only three ingredients? Cool and refreshing but still herbaceous, the drink is low in ABV so it’s easy to enjoy multiple beverages while lazing about through the course of a summer evening.” —Jason Cott, partner at Alchemy Consulting and Bedford Post Dining, Bedford Post Inn (Bedford, New York). By entering your details, you are agreeing to olive magazine terms and conditions. Bitter flavors have been seeing a major renaissance as American’s have pulled their collective palates out of the overly sweet doldrums we faced due to World War rationing and the ‘noble experiment’ of Prohibition.

Ensure your garnish is fresh and stacked close to the straws. Garnish with fresh lemon or aromatic herbs. Colleen Graham is a cocktail expert, professional bartender, and cookbook author with over 10 years of experience in the food-writing world. Here is our ultimate guide to the negroni, with plenty of variations on the classic gin cocktail.

“Everything about this drink is very personal to me: It’s made with my new gin, Artingstall’s, which I’ve waited my entire life to create. You don’t need any fancy equipment for my speedy gin cocktails – even a jam jar will do as a shaker.

These classics are some of the most timeless drinks that you will find. The bergamot oil from the tea merges well with the juniper berry flavor of the gin. Stir to taste – it’s about finding the perfect dilution.

This may look like a refreshing mineral water but remember it’s pretty potent!

Easy Cocktails with Gin Criteria Before we get into the list, let us first explain our criteria for what we mean by ‘a quick and easy cocktail with gin’. Whether you have a taste for Negronis, prefer a drink with a fizz, or just want a twist on an old classic, some of America’s best bartenders, brand ambassadors, and other spirits professionals are shaking up their favorite recipes. Shake well and add the sherry to top. It’s possible to make home made gin cocktails that are very easy to make and just as tasty as their complicated cousins. Follow me on Instagram (@kalindahao) and Twitter (@karlaalindahao), I cover all things luxury lifestyle—with a focus on food, spirits, and travel. Bitter orange notes mixed with the alluring bouquet of Italian herbs and finished with a touch of wormwood makes the cocktail something special—and something to be enjoyed year-round.” —Chris Norton, bartender at Sweet Liberty (Miami, Florida). Our gin based cocktails recipes are easy to make for a classy drinks party or a quiet night in. Big love to the late, legendary bartender Dick Bradsell, its creator. Add ice and stir. Sign up to receive recipe inspiration and foodie openings. If using a liqueur, too, I tend to drop to 40ml gin and use 10ml of the liqueur. We haven’t been able to get out much, so we made it in a glass.

*For the Optional Honeydew Honey: Blend 2–3 slices of honeydew in a blender and strain to retain the juice.

Fill with ice. Add Bootlegger 21 gin, lime, and simple syrup. Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake well. Impress guests with the elegance, sophistication and style of the classic Martini. Remember that we drink in three steps, with our eyes first, then with our nose and finally with our mouth.

50ml gin; 50ml Cointreau; 25ml orange juice ; Pineapple or orange to garnish; Method. And I have very deep thoughts about life's finer things—like red meat, brown liquor, and green M&Ms. His passion for this concoction quickly spread to my friends, who have been known to throw parties solely to celebrate him and his martini. This is one that is very difficult to screw up and it is always there when you need it, whether that be at the bar or in your own kitchen. They use homemade syrups and liqueurs here, as well as making posh toasties. Combine all ingredients into the tin with ice, shake briefly and strain into a coupe. EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change, 13 Easy Cocktail Recipes for the Quarantined, 22 Refreshing Summer Cocktails to Make at Home, 5 Easy Bourbon Cocktail Recipes for the Kentucky Derby, 13 All-American Cocktails for July 4th Weekend—and Beyond.
Fleet's Galah cocktail An easy, summer-ready cocktail that's tickled pink with shiraz gin.

Try tour twists on the gin martini recipe including a vanilla martini, a gingerbread and espresso cocktail, or a bacon and egg martini.

Shake well, then strain into 2 chilled Martini glasses. This is a simple gin cocktail served on the rocks. pineapple juice, cold beer. Hopefully these recipes won’t involve a trip to the shops and will encourage you to spend a little bit of time for maximum reward.

It is the cocktail that is the base for countless other drinks, can be made to your exact specifications and is the ultimate experience in fine drinking.