HungryForever Food Blog, 15 Dosas in Chennai that Are So Sambar Worthy, The Top 3 Ways to Prepare Butternut Squash, These Are the Best Meal Delivery Services, Chocolat Movie Vianne’s Spiced Hot Chocolate, Looks Like The Rainbow Food Trend Isn’t Over Yet, Meet Unicorn Toast, India May Push For Trade Between Governments For Food Products, 11 Best Ever Indian Fish Recipes Everyone Should Try. Enjoyed the stay..! Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. It is quite safe and secure. Book in advance. Location was great , peace and calm away from pollution and traffic. Ideal location... Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Hotel Luciya (222-4148), 6 OTC Rd, has rooms for Rs 600/800 and Rs 800/1000 with A/C. The nicest rooms are in the old part of the hotel. Has an excellent inexpensive vegetarian restaurant. Staff was slow but this is not to dislike. This apartment is 6 miles from Brigade Road and 6 miles from Chinnaswamy Stadium. Hotel Mahaveer (287-3670, fax 287-0735), 9 Tank Bund Rd, opposite the bus station, is a modern, clean place with rooms for Rs 250/350 and Rs 600 for A/C. The room was very clean and comfortable.

It also offers 24-hour room service and provides complimentary parking. (1.1 km from SBC - Bangalore City Train Station).

The staffs are amazing, they made the service like a 5 star stay for me. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage space.

The accommodation offers a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout the property. When i went to the room I couldn’t not find sleepers, brush etc. Hotels under 1000 in Kolkata - Book Hotels in Kolkata below rs 1000 near Airport Railway station for Unmarried Couples Family Tourist/Travellers. Located in the heart of Bengaluru Renaissance Bengaluru Race Course Hotel is a 5 star lifestyle property by Marriott International. Staff behaviour, check in procedure and cleaness. The staff was helpful and accommodating. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.

Great location. Why is Bengaluru still officially called Bangalore? Ramanashree Comfort (222-5152; fax 222-1214), 16 Raja Rammohan Roy Rd, has rooms for Rs 2100/2500 and is a good value. very good stay!

Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. Hotel Adora (287-2280), 47 Subedar Chatram Rd, has decent rooms with hot water in the morning for Rs 275/400. Located just 3.1 mi from Commercial Street, Mel’s Regency Hotel offers modern rooms with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. When i went to the room I couldn’t not find sleepers, brush etc.

24-hour checkout. What you get for 500: 5 pints of beer or 8 large Old Monk or 4 Large Signature Whiskey Ginger Greens, Kammnahalli. Very friendly staff, really well-equipped room, quiet, good location near Gandhi Bazaar and Big Bull Temple. Best to reserve in advance. It has hot water between 6 and 9 am. Hotels in this area fill up early. Comfortable and clean room. It has character, is clean, and is a good value. Well situated in the Gandhi Nagar district of Bangalore, Treebo Trend Hotel Kanthi Comforts is located 1.4 miles from Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park, 1.7 miles from Cubbon Park and 2.2 miles from... Hotel in Gandhi nagar, Bangalore Located in Bangalore, 3.3 km from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, FM OSTELLO provides accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, a shared lounge and a terrace.

Featuring a fitness center, bar and views of city, Vividus is located in Bangalore, 1.1 miles from Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park. Featuring a shared lounge and a garden, Sri Kumara Lodge is located in Bangalore, 1.8 miles from Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park and 1.9 miles from Kanteerava Indoor Stadium. Excellent staff, very helpful and kind people. Ideal if you want a no-frills stay and you don’t care for the ambience too much. Located in Bangalore, 1.7 miles from Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park, Hotel Swagath features views of the city. Very clean rooms and great facilities. It is a large, well-managed place with decent rooms. YWCA (223-8574), 40 Mission Rd, has rooms with bath for Rs 450/550.

Choose from 102 under 1000 in Bengaluru & save up to 80% on under 1000 Hotels booking online. What do you think of the answers?

Hotel Gautam (558-8366; fax 555-9889), 17 Museum Rd, has clean good-size rooms with bath for Rs 650/750. staff are exceptional! The floors were mopped. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, bloomrooms @ Indiranagar offers accommodation in Bangalore.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. Part of the hotel dates back to 1887. The facilities and location are very good.

So, i had to call and ask for that. The bed was very soft and comfortable and even was very clean , I specifically liked the way it was tucked... Theme and interior and comfort it's like a home. New Central Lodge (559-2395), 56 Infantry Rd, has clean rooms with common bath for Rs 200/350 and Rs 350/400 with bath.

Treebo Trend Ring View Hotels is located in Bangalore, 4.1 miles from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and 5 miles from Bangalore Palace.

It is a good value. The rooms were quite good and loved the location.

Hotel Prashanth, 21 E Tank Bund Rd, is a popular place with rooms that are a good value. It is difficult to get a room in the Mahatma Gandhi Rd (MG Rd) area without a reservation. Check for travel restrictions. All rights reserved. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Location of the hotel is very good nearby Domlur flyover. Find budget room rates, location, address, contact phone no & more. The cheaper rooms in the front of the building can be noisy.

Ideally situated in the Basavanagudi district of Bangalore, Treebo Trend Akshaya Bull Temple is situated 600 metres from Bull Temple, 5 km from Kanteerava Indoor Stadium and 6 km from Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and a superb stay overall. Though, it is not an hotel, but stay there at your budget. So, i had to call and ask for that. I would recommend YWCA accommodation for better connectivity and facilities. The facilities and location are very good. Am not sure if i had to add it to my question so i have put my thank you note here. Sunflower Lodge, 129 Brigade Rd, has rooms for Rs 400. The rooms were air-conditioned. It has two excellent vegetarian restaurants, one South Indian and the other Continental. Ashok Hotel (226-9462; fax 226-7676), Kumara Krupa Rd, High Grounds, 3km from Cantonment railway station, has rooms starting at Rs 3700/4200. Excellent staff, very helpful and kind people. Other good hotes are there in that area. A fitness cafe and 24-hours room service is provided.Free parking is available. Janata Lodge is a good, clean place that has rooms with bath for Rs 125/150.

The rooms by the street are noisy. I went to five hotels in this area in the morning before I found a place with a vacancy.

Budget Hotels in Bangalore Book from 992 Budget Hotels in Bangalore available at best prices starting from ₹299. Very clean rooms and great facilities. The rooms are Rs 600/1200 up to Rs 1500 for a suite.

Featuring air-conditioned accommodations with a balcony, Bougain Villa is located in Bangalore. It was like home. The Garden concept of the Hotel makes the stay so much more Relaxing, even if you are in the City... Oakwood Premier Prestige is located in the heart of Bangalore City Center, 1969 feet from MG Road commercial district. Probably not safe for a single women.

Conveniently set in the Yeshwantpur district of Bangalore, Treebo Trend Galaxy Suites is located 2.9 km from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, 7 km from Bangalore Palace and 8 km from Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park. Very good value for money! Airlines Hotel (227-3783; fax 221-8776), 4 Chennai Bank Rd, has rooms for Rs 500/650 and Rs 1000 with A/C. The facilities and location are very good. Located within 4.4 miles of Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and 5 miles of Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park, OYO 62331 GN Collection O provides rooms in Bangalore. Very nice breakfast options for vegetarian guests. Non-guests can use the pool for Rs 150. FM OSTELLO, Treebo Trend Tranquil Homes, and Sagar Niwas - Luxury 2BHK Villament are some of our most popular budget hotels in Bangalore. Young Island Comforts is a 40-minute drive from Bangalore International Airport and 1640 ft from Cantonment Railway Station.

Quiet. Reasonably quiet despite the location. Hotel Vellara (556-5684), 283 Brigade Rd, 1km from MG Road, is centrally located and is a good value. And very clean and comfortable room at an absolutely affordable price. Breakfast. Berrys Hotel (558-7211), 46/1 Church St., has rooms for Rs 750/850 and Rs 850/950 with A/C. The Royale Senate Race Course, Bangalore offers air-conditioned rooms in Bangalore. Popular with guests booking budget hotels in Bangalore. Taj Residency (584-4444; fax 558-4748), 41 MG Rd, has rooms for $150/160. There are some new hotels in BTM ring road near Jaya Deva Circle. It’s definitely a gem in the heart of the city! Because first impression is the last impression. It features a rooftop dining area, tour desk and free parking. Check for travel restrictions. Hotel Rama (227-3381; fax 222-5738), 40/2 Lavelle Rd, near Cubbon Park, has clean rooms for Rs 1000/1100 and Rs 1200/1300 with A/C. Many families visiting Bangalore enjoyed staying at Treebo Trip Fern Leaf, Treebo Trip Roxel Inn, and Treebo Trend Galaxy Suites. Location of the hotel is very good nearby Domlur flyover. Each type of guestroom comes with its own set of extra benefits, such as butler services and free chocolate platters. The staffs are amazing, they made the service like a 5 star stay for me. Great staff. Hotel in Bangalore When i went to the room I couldn’t not find sleepers, brush etc. Always very eager to take care of the guest. Very good value for money!

Copyright © 1996–2020 For budget hotels in Bangalore serving highly-rated breakfasts, try Treebo Trip Fern Leaf, Treebo Trip Mels Regency Embassy GolfLink, and The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore. Why would anybody watch the Queen's Speech. The main Majestic Area wherein u find the central intercity bus terminus and the railway station. The location is good too if you’re looking to be in or around JP Nagar. Located on the famous 100 Feet Road, bloom Boutique | Indiranagar in Bangalore offers modern air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a kitchenette. Also has luxury rooms in a modern building. All rights reserved. Hotel in Gandhi nagar, Bangalore Woodlands Hotel (222-5111; fax 223-6963), 5 Sampangi Tank Rd (Raja Rammohan Roy Rd), is a recommended place in a quiet area with nice gardens. (0.6 km from SBC - Bangalore City Train Station). Get Amazing deals on Budget Hotels in Bengaluru. The hotel has family rooms. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability. Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park is 0.8 mi away. Perfect sport for city with reasonable price.

Atleast they should be aware that we do get all the things in the hotel. On average, a budget hotel in Bangalore costs $35 per night (based on Booking.com prices). It has a good Chinese restaurant.

Great breakfast!

Error:

You will find budget-friendly modern homestays in Bangalore that come with all the basic amenities needed by a modern traveller. Service. These budget hotels in Bangalore are highly rated by couples: Sagar Niwas - Luxury 2BHK Villament, Treebo Trip Roxel Inn, and Treebo Trend Ring View Hotels. Decent enough and close to Private Travels. All people are very helpful.