Describe 2020 In Just One Word? Then the captain flung a white flag to the breeze in token of surrender. The weather is still warm, but a cool breeze makes the mornings a little chilly. to proceed quickly and easily; move rapidly without intense effort (often followed by. Every Risk Is A Decision. The sea breeze is life to thee, but some of us would choke with too much of it. , $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["45ba4f61-76ac-4b3d-94d4-c9019d2ebe3c"]); }), $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["418b1e7b-a189-47b4-952a-43e52a926ad5"]); }), $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["9b588b9a-598a-47f4-bc83-ba2fd303e5df"]); }). A Short Story About Impossible Choices in Iraq, Hezbollah Profits From Hash as Syria Goes to Pot, Stanley Booth on the Life and Hard Times of Blues Genius Furry Lewis, How I’ll End the War: My First Week Back in Afghanistan. Six foot social-distancing will not always be enough for COVID-19, Whatever You Do Someone Will Die. Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012. , The extremely hot day was only cooled by a gentle breeze floating through the air. freeze example sentences. 2. characterized by cleverness or originality of invention or construction. See more. a wind of 4–31 miles per hour (2–14 meters per second). Examples of Breeze in a sentence. Here’s how to keep your house from smelling like a gym. Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2020, Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition CK 249492 We enjoyed the cool breeze that came from the river. cinders, ash, or dust from coal, coke, or charcoal. Sara could hear it, too; and it sounded like the ghost of a dead, I saw by the way you handled the yacht during that, There was no sound except the prattle of the Brightwater and the murmur of the, In the night it blew half a gale, but at this hour there was only a strong, The air was fresh and cool as it blew up the river from the bay, and our lungs drew in great draughts of it as we felt the, Reff Ritter knew how to handle an iceboat to perfection and brought his craft up in the, They left the Hall after breakfast and were glad of the promise of a warm day, with the, Something else appeared to have entered with them, for there was a rustle and, She sat hunched up in the middle of the silent pasture, where the tall, thin grass ran ripening before the, All I need is Gay's family reputation and my own hair and teeth and I'll, Then the captain flung a white flag to the, Breeze In in a sentence | Short example sentence for breeze in, Morpheus in a sentence | Short example sentence for morpheus, Take Up in a sentence | Short example sentence for take up, Yellow in a sentence | Short example sentence for yellow, Stoned in a sentence | Short example sentence for stoned, Eyelid in a sentence | Short example sentence for eyelid, Panted in a sentence | Short example sentence for panted, Dale in a sentence | Short example sentence for dale, Thrashed in a sentence | Short example sentence for thrashed, Beat in a sentence | Short example sentence for beat.