Currently, you can get a bonus of Euros 100 with an account opening, if you actively use the Comdirect-account in the first three months (Euros 25) and cancel the old account (Euros 75). Click on the button “Jetzt Girokonto eröffnen” to provide a list of option, now click on the second option as shown below. So check if you can use overdraft at all. Hello Gregor, I recently moved to Hamburg to open an Aviation company and would like to know what are the requirements to open a business account for my company and what bank do you recommend. Retail Banking. This is obviously the case at many branch banks. Hi. Made with in Munich Copyright © 2019 by Golden Web Age. Click here to learn about how to do PostIdent. Commerzbank’s Premium credit card is marketed for frequent travelers and families. Commerzbank offers three different accounts. Online loans in Germany tested and the benefit for you! Fill the application form with details of the applicant. © 2004-2020 Commerzbank AG D-60261 Frankfurt am Main 10-20-2020. Instructions! You can use Cash Group ATMs and Commerzbank ATMs without any additional fees. The whole range of standard SWIFT statement and report messages with demand-oriented functionalities and high-level flexibility meet your nostro reconciliation and short-term liquidity planning requirements. So it doesn’t matter if you are a student or not and how old you are. The Commerzbank is making itself competition since the 1990ies … or is it just clever enough to keep the online-enthusiast customers, who do their banking mainly by themselves, within the corporate group, so that these won´t switch to the DKB and the like? Provide the Contact Address details. Apply by Sept 30, 2014 and get €25 joining bonus. In this practice tip, you will learn how to do this exactly. Is it possibile to open an on line bank account even if I don’t live in Germany (I’m a UE citizen) Wich are the costs? Apply by 31 May 2014 and get cashback of €10. Overdraft allows you to get a credit on your account. Oct 13, 2020; 154; 0; A Bank account you can open at Commerzbank, also online. As we do have a rising number of “achievers” that read here, a note about the shares of the Commerzbank and Comdirect: The Commerzbank holds 82 per cent of the Comdirect-shares. Open a Commerzbank Bank Account Online! At the moment, I do not dispose of either of the banks in my depot, but I have my depot at the Comdirect. For example, if you want to pay a used car in cash, this service can be meaningful. In other words, you can use this chip to pay for things without a signature or entering a PIN number. Make sure to enter the total sum of your monthly net income (i.e. Should you have any problems or questions, just send me a message or leave a comment! Subsequently a subsidized lump-sum fee is charged. The MasterCard® Classic is a low-cost credit card. Just print out the application form and go with your passport/ID to your closest Commerzbank branch. 1.12.2016 … moreover, you even get better conditions, if you open the account online! Required fields are marked *. Best of luck with the further research! Open a business account online in Germany for an abroad company, Account system for self-employed persons in Germany. With PostIdent you print out your Commerzbank application form and go to the next post office (Deutsche Post). Perhaps you want to become a Comdirect-customer and soon report about your first experiences using the comments feature. Current account will remain free of charge also in the future! By selecting “Ja” (Yes) you agree to open your Commerzbank account for yourself and not for another person. You can complete the forms either online or on paper and send them to your Commerzbank branch. Advice #4: How to get a loan with “negative Schufa“! If the application documents are missing the bank will get in touch with you. You can deposit cash as coins and bills using the deposit machines or at the counter of the Commerzbank directly to your current account. Commerzbank in Germany also has three different credit cards: The MasterCard® Classic, MasterCard® Gold, and Premium Credit Card. That’s our mission at germany2go.com. Today is 15th and still I didn’t get anything from Commerzbank. Powered by WordPress.org, Apply Online for Commerzbank Account – Detailed Instructions. Advantages of each free credit cards and compare the charges and information about the free credit card in Germany. At the branch, they also told me they can speed up the process and provide me with my IBAN details immediately once the account is opened. Apply for credit line through another person? Your email address will not be published. Be Careful, When A Bank Pays You Money For Opening An Account! Applying for a student Visa, au pair or Jobseekers Visa? Go to the Commerzbank website Commerzbank: account online open – so it goes. Corporate Banking - Online Banking. Up to this amount you can go negative. You need a blocked account. However, the fees range from 1.95% to 3.50% depending on two factors. Commerzbank worldwide Price information. Of course, always taking a look on how we can take advantage of the mother-bank services being a Comdirect-customer. All rights reserved. Thank you for information. Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I earn a commission if you use those links. Each additional card is €29.90 per year. Lost or theft - EC-, Service-/Sparcard: +49 69 740987 - Credit card: + 49 69 66571999 - Blocking Online Banking: +49 69 50502786 - Service hotlines. Last Friday, I called the customer care to know the status of my application and they told me it is in the opening phase and I should contact the branch where I did my document verification for further information. After allocation of a login name, login can be effected with this login name or with the 10-digit user number.If you forget your login name, you can log in at any time with your 10-digit user number and then view, and possibly change, the login name in the area "My Online Banking" under the item "Login name/User number".User numberThe accounts and securities accounts agreed with your Commerzbank branch are managed under the user number, which has 10 digits. The Comdirect offers a very wide range of interesting equity savings plans at outstanding conditions. [DOWNLOAD] You can also download this manual as a PDF so that you can access it offline or print it For a comprehensive comparison of German bank accounts, check out our Bank Account Germany page.