There are numerous mountain ranges around the area where these snakes reside. When hatched Manokwari green tree pythons tend to be a mix of red and yellow neonates, however the dorsal markings can be quite different between the two. I accept paypal, USPS Money Orders, or cash. US CB (in my basement) 2013 Jayapura locality Green Tree Python. Hi, I am having to re-locate and therefore need to re-home my Green Tree Python (Morelia Viridis), affectionately named Parsley. Feeding aggressively on thawed mouse fuzzies. I accept paypal, USPS Money Orders, or cash. Beast was a yellow neo born on 24-11-2009. A lovely green colouration, with some nice blues & a yellow/white belly. Hatched from the pairing of two Jayapura adults I raised from babies. The only recognized farm to do so! Okeetee Club corn laying eggs on June 15, 2019. Photo this morning, opaque and a few days from shedding in the pic. Photo this morning, opaque and a few days from shedding in the pic. Has some black/white spotting. The Green Tree Pythons we offer are locality specific from Bushmaster who breeds them in Indonesia. The Jayapura region also in Indonesia is the home to these adorable snakes. $350 + shipping. Acquired from Signal Herp on 03-09-2015. Locality: Lereh x Jayapura CB 2016 Jayapura Green Tree Python (Parsley) Unsexed Purchased from Snakes & Adders in 2016. US CB (in my basement) 2013 Jayapura locality Green Tree Python. Sold Out This flawless animal is about 9 months old and very well started. By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of data and cookies. Flawless. Tagged green tree python, gtp, jayapura, python, red, reptile Leave a comment Leave a Reply Cancel reply Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Out Of Stock ... Jayapura Green Tree Python for Sale (Morelia viridis) $349.99. Reptile Classifieds - Exotics for Sale and Wanted, https://photos.app.goo.gl/zu8dUmKudAdufAN76, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFaarbTE2sY, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIqXzwHmNX8. There also closely resembling strains of the Jayapuras found in regions around the area, but are not as popular. Feeding aggressively on thawed mouse fuzzies. ... Green Tree Python for sale (Morelia virdis) "Red Biak" 4 reviews $299.99. CBB green tree pythons like this are very uncommon now. Currituck County, NC Eastern Kingsnake laying eggs on June 17, 2019. Green Tree Python Morph: Jayapura, Sex: Female, Maturity: Adult, Price: $650, Seller: American Reptile Distributors, Last Updated: 10/10/20, ID: #jayapuraF1. 2019 hatch Jayapura Green Tree Python. CB 2016 Jayapura Green Tree Python (Parsley), Also, a few people have been asking - the snake is for sale in Edinburgh, Scotland. Hatched from the pairing of two Jayapura adults I raised from babies. Jayapura Green Tree Pythons Jayapura Green Tree Pythons. Jayapura Green Tree Pythons typically have solid blue/green scales with no patterns. a journal of daily activities and happenings, Currituck County, NC Eastern Kingsnakes – hatching. Similar to Sorong locality, Manokwari green tree pythons are known for their blue dorsal stripe, and are normally lighter in colour than the vibrant green shades found in Aru’s or Merauke’s. Sale Regular price $749.99 Quantity. We use data about you for a number of purposes explained in the links below. The blue color of the python pictured above is a trait of the Jayapura Green Tree Python locality. This is an awesome chance to get a baby and watch the color transition as it ages. Jayapura is located on the island of Papua, and is shared with the country Papua New Guinea. We use cookies to improve your experience on this website and so that ads you see online can be tailored to your online browsing interests. $350 + shipping.