Look for vocabulary words from Enemy Pie. Your contribution will help us to provide free books and literacy resources to children across the nation. You can try printing from a different browser, since different browsers have different default print settings. Literacy Central is a free resource for parents, teachers and children thanks in part to the generous support of Macy’s. Alternately, it’s possible there was a typo in your email when you created your account. There is a blue button next to the big “3” on the left of your puzzle that will let you sign up for a plan or purchase a single puzzle. Circle or click on words across, down, or diagonally. Circle or click on words across, down, or diagonally. Your paid account will have the email address where you received an email confirming your subscription. Circle or click on words across, down, or diagonally. Be sure to log in using the same email address you used when you created your puzzle. Literacy Central is a free resource for parents, teachers and children thanks in part to the generous support of Macy’s. Answers take about a day. Be sure if you copy-paste the password not to get a space on the outside, or if you're typing it keep in mind that it’s case-sensitive and that a lower-case L can look like the number 1, etc. Your login email is the email address where you received a welcome email from us. This set of lessons and activities includes: -Sequencing -Cause & Effect -Point of View Word search -A Friendship Pie making craft There are also a series of comprehension questions and group discussion questions. Look for vocabulary words from Enemy Pie. 99% of other printing issues have to do with printer settings. If so, report an issue below and provide the name and last four digits on the card you used when you signed up. All rights reserved. /*--> You can cancel your subscription from your 'My Account' page, which you can access using the navigation bar at the top when you are logged in. See more support materials for Enemy Pie. For security a human can’t see or reset your password, so read the below information carefully. ]]>*/ You've completed Enemy Pie: Word Search! You can print the puzzle or use the interactive version on your tablet, phone, or computer. Your contribution will help us to provide free books and literacy resources to children across the nation. You... My Favorites Enemy Pie: Memory Match. better and can't wait to hear what suggestions you have :). © Reading Is Fundamental. If you haven’t gotten the password reset email, check your spam folder and be sure you’re checking the email account that the email was sent to. Once you publish your puzzle, you can click the print icon or use your browser’s print function. See the 'How do I print?' Circle or click on words across, down, or diagonally. Alternately, you can try saving as a PDF (next to the print icon in the top right) and print that. All rights reserved. All your puzzles are accessible from your 'My Puzzles' page, which you can access using the navigation bar at the top when you are logged in. First make sure you’ve published your puzzle. If you are a member of My Word Search and are still being asked for payment, then you may have inadvertently created a second account. If you never received such an email, or are still unable to find your paid account, report an issue below and provide the name and last four digits on the card you used when you signed up. Check your spam folder, and be aware that some school email systems block emails from non-school email addresses. Enemy Pie: Word Search Look for vocabulary words from Enemy Pie. Once paid, that button will turn into a 'Publish' button that will put your puzzle in a format that can be printed or solved online. You can cancel a subscription from your 'My Account' page, which you can access using the navigation bar at the top when you are logged in.