Photo: Splash. While Hathaway won Best Supporting Actress for her role in "Les Miserables" that year, it was her outfit that made headlines. Gwen Stefani's pink wedding dress, which was designed by John Galliano. She added, "To all the nominees, I hope you have a BLAST tonight doing all that.". ", READ: Return of the meringue?

2500x1440 Filme Alice im Wunderland (2010) xGhostx. 05 October 2012. Strapless Dress Bodycon Dress Anne Hathaway Black Girl Magic Bellisima Beachwear Celebs Chic Lady. Anne Hathaway, best supporting actress nominee for her role in "Les Miserables" arrives at the 85th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California February 24, 2013. Photo: Rex, Top notes: favourite fragrance of the week, 21 things you probably didn't know about Anna Wintour, Top 20 most popular catwalk models from autumn/winter 2012 collections, A skirt and a shirt: the perfect fashion pairing, A Model Recommends: Clinique's Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour pens, Net-a-Porter CEO Mark Sebba gets the best send off ever, Why Max Factor chose Emma Holmes to win The Face, Tuki Brando on his grandfather Marlon Brando's style legacy, See what's hot from our favourite retailers on the great British high street, Discover the secrets to younger-looking skin with expert beauty tips and the chance to win a hamper full of Elizabeth Arden beauty products, You'll find fun fruit accessories and tan-enhancing dresses in our basket, Whimsical blouses and summer dresses of all sorts lie in this week's basket, Chic sandals and sporty dresses top our shopping lust list this week, Anne Hathaway’s wedding dress to be designed by Valentino, Valentino's New York City Ballet costumes take to the stage, Return of the meringue? "Mr. Valentino Garavani designed it especially for Anne and our seamstresses at the couture atelier in Rome made it," shared a representative for Valentino. Shortly before the wedding Valentino gushed about Anne, telling ", READ: Valentino retrospective heading for Somerset House. Hathaway's 1920s-inspired headpiece consisted of a lace ribbon with a large flower, adorned with small crystal beads. Anne Hathaway, best supporting actress winner for her role in "Les Miserables" poses with her Oscar at the 85th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California February 24, 2013. "I had to change my dress last minute and so it looked like my nipples were hard, I had full blown laryngitis and had to sing, and a bunch of corny haters were getting lots of attention from the media for being haters but you know what? "Anne is like a daughter to him.