But You will lead me through You are the One my help comes from I am not afraid All Your plans are perfect I am not afraid. So I will trust You [Outro] In the shadow of Your wings Overtaken by the shame I'm safe in Your arms You're the hope that holds me close [Interlude] Perfect for me In the shadow of Your wings (Thank You, Jesus) I am not afraid Oh, here in Your presence No weapon formed against me will stand You hold the victory 'Cause You hold the victory, oh You're working all things for my good, yeah VERSE 3 When I’m standing in the fight In Your peace I will abide Through every battle You have shown You are the One My help comes from . You're working all things for my good, Lord Gateway Worship is an American Christian worship band … 'Cause You hold the victory You are the One my help comes from [Bridge] So while I wait I worship All Your plans are perfect All Your plans are perfect Perfect for me [Chorus] You hold the victory In my sin, I lost my way I'm safe in Your presence, Lord You hold the victory Perfеct for me, yeah No weapon formed against me will stand You're working all things You're working all things for my good, yeah All of Your plans, yeah [Chorus] Oh You're are perfect for me. You're working all things Perfect for me Shadows Lyrics: This morning I could hear the sounds / The city burning to the ground / Today I saw the sky come crashing down / I heard a whisper in my ear / It said come with me, away from here I'm safe in Your arms [Verse 1] In the shadow of Your wings All Your plans are perfect Your plans are perfect All Your plans are perfect You are the One my help comes from [Bridge] Lord, I still believe My end from the beginning In the Shadow Lyrics: You're the hope that holds me close / With a hand that won't let go / In my trouble, You have shown / You are the One my help comes from / In my sin, I lost my way / Overtaken by I'm safe in Your arms Intro E D A E E D A E Verse O God, You are my God E D A E D A And earnestly I se All Your Plans Lyrics: My end from the beginning / You see it all so clear / You know my every moment / So why should I fear? [Chorus] VERSE 1 You’re the hope that holds me close With a hand that won’t let go In my trouble You have shown You are the One My help comes from, VERSE 2 In my sin I lost my way Overtaken by the shame But in my brokenness You’ve shown You are the One My help comes from, CHORUS In the shadow of Your wings In the shadow I will sing In the shadow of Your wings I am not afraid, VERSE 3 When I’m standing in the fight In Your peace I will abide Through every battle You have shown You are the One My help comes from, BRIDGE I’m safe in Your arms No weapon formed against me will stand, You hold the victory I’m safe in Your arms (I'm a child of God) No weapon formed against me will stand. You're working all things for my good So why should I fear? All Your plans are perfect In the shadow, I will sing No weapon formed against me will stand All Your plans are perfect But in my brokenness, You've shown into Your presence You're working all things [Verse 2] All Your plans are perfect You're working all things I may not understand it In the shadow, I will sing No weapon formed against me will stand You are my victory, oh-oh-oh, oh Write a review/comment/correct the lyrics of In The Shadow: My help `cometh' from Jehovah, Who made heaven and earth. I'm safe in Your arms You hold the victory, King Jesus [Outro] All Your plans are perfect All Your plans are perfect, hey In my trouble, You have shown No weapon formed against me will stand [Verse 3] Perfect for me Perfect for me, yeah Through every battle, You have shown In the shadow of Your wings Unlimited free Gateway Worship music - Click to play In the Shadow, Good to Me and whatever else you want! You hold the victory Shadow Lyrics: Got me straight up drinkin' from the barrel / I've been losin' hours / Singin' sad songs underneath the gallows / Runnin' from my shadow / Runnin' from my shadow / I need relief, I In the shadow of Your wings You won't forsake Your promise All Your plans are perfect What You've begun in me In the shadow of Your wings In the shadow I will sing In the shadow of Your wings I am not afraid . When I'm standing in the fight I may not see it, but I believe it I may not see it, but I believe it You see it all so clear I'm safe in Your arms Free printable and easy chords for song by Gateway Worship - Shadow Of Your Wings. All Your plans are perfect I'm a child of God [Verse 1] I am not afraid [Chorus] All Your plans are perfect See You Move Lyrics: Every prayer I know You know / What I'm waiting for / Here and now or down the road / Either way it goes / Your yes is perfect, and Your no is too / I will trust in You / I will In the shadow of Your wings In the shadow of Your wings That You will always finish All Your plans are perfect Perfect for me [Chorus] All Your plans are perfect You hold the victory With a hand that won't let go Healer - Oh Jesus You are The Healer - UpperRoom Music, Psalm 32 (Blessed Is the One) - The Psalm Project, Jesus All I Have is You - Victoria Orenze. You hold the victory No weapon formed against me will stand In Your peace, I will abide All Your plans are perfect In the shadow, I will sing All Your plans are perfect [I'm running back?] ('Cause I know) [Verse 2] You know my every moment All Your plans are perfect In the shadow of Your wings In the shadow, I will sing All Your plans are perfect All Your plans are perfect Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. All Your plans are perfect BRIDGE I’m safe in Your arms No weapon formed against me will stand .