Download Denver Nuggets Logo PNG for non-commercial or commercial use now. Educational use: You can use this image/graphic for educational purposes. Use CMYK and Pantone (if applicable) color for printing. If you’ll use it for educational or personal projects and don’t want to purchase a license, you can use the design with attribution (check example below). This list is not exhaustive and it only intends to help as a reference. 500*666. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Printed material with attribution (check below). Please confirm the information below and click the 'Go to PayPal' button. 1000*416. Along with the name change, they also introduced the Denver nuggets retro logo with and Maxie Miner. Want to know some brief design inspirations and short story behind this logo ? Denver Nuggets NBA Logo: svg, eps, ai, png, jpg, pdf $1.99 Loading In stock. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns. (10% off), €43.50 Now, the blue of the mountain is neither as dark as on the 1994 emblem, nor as light as on the 2004 mark. Learn more. ... Denver Nuggets logo vector 413. The earliest version refers to the period of the club’s formation. Since they couldn't find a suitable arena, the team were moved to Denver, and hence renamed to Denver Larks. The file formats included in this digital download are as follows AI, SVG, EPS, & PDF. The Nuggets first logo was “Maxie the Miner”. Denver nuggets logo PNG image. This includes but is not limited to mugs, greeting cards, T-shirts, calendars, puzzles, posters, art, etc. Read our Cookie Policy. Denver Nuggets NBA Logo: svg, eps, ai, png, jpg, pdf. Permitted uses, acknowledgement and terms. Digital templates (you can't make source file available). The red, blue and white miner was a “Yukon Cornelius” looking prospector who was giddy, leaping in the air, holding a ABA basketball and a prospecting pick axe. It was designed by Bill Ringsby specifically for the team. If you face any Issues with files, please contact me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Thanks. And, furthermore symbolizes their home state Colorado. Moving forward to 1967, a businessman named James Trindle established a basketball team in Kansas City. Software use: You can use the image/graphic on desktop or online softwares, mobile apps, etc. Denver Nuggets Png Image - Denver Nuggets New Logo. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Sale Price €1.20 With the Extended License, you can print up to 5,000 copies of the design. Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Promotional use: You can make usage of this design in any print or electronic media, including websites, packaging and advertising without crediting attribution or copyright.