John 16:33 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. Be strong and courageous. I have listed some of my favorite Bible verses for encouragement. amen. What Makes Jesus So Different From Other Religious Leaders? Thank you Jesus. Let nothing move you. { 29 comments… read them below or add one }, Jack thanks a lot and remain blessed.will be keeping in touch.I believe God for healing, I am wishing for god something every day and nigth But he say answer with a no yes or something better.the next day we will see if it works and if not then god gave the best of me bc he knows the future.And i am close to give you my life.god bless you all. I would like to thank God For his grace towards us, he always knows what is best for each of us. 25 Bible Verses About Love – What does the Bible say about love? Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. Matthew 11:28-29 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Josh has written 47 articles on What Christians Want To Know! Chinese Union Version (Traditional) (CUV). Have I not commanded you? Father you gave the gift of your son our Lord Jesus, born to die for us. Check out these great uplifting scriptures on the subject on hope. If you are seeking courage, peace, and hope, God wants His Scriptures to speak encouragment to you. 70 Encouraging Bible Verses This is my command - be strong and courageous! May our world be protected from God in all matters now until Jesus comes back to set things right on earth.
1 John 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had. Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. Since you are precious and honored in my sight.

Father thank you for all the blessings in life with life being the most precious gift of all. You are not alone in facing hardship.

1 Thessalonians 2:11-12 “For you know that we dealt with each of you as a father deals with his own children, encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory.”. In this world you will have trouble. All rights reserved.”, Tagged as: The Bible is full of strength scriptures to live by. Bible Verses, No matter what you face now, Scripture can encourage you to cast your cares upon Jesus and trust in the Lord! Irene thanks a lot.I really appreciate your concern.I believe God for healing.by His stripes am healed.am getting better now.

I say all this in Jesus name AMEN.

I have overcome the world. Thank you. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'whatchristianswanttoknow_com-leader-1','ezslot_6',120,'0','0'])); How great is it to open the Bible and read words from the Prince of Peace giving us quotes to live by.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'whatchristianswanttoknow_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_8',121,'0','0'])); John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you.

–Max Lucado, Be assured, if you walk with Him and look to Him, and expect help from Him, He will never fail you. Thank you Remedan for your encouraging comment. These verses have lifted my spirit in times of need and I hope they do the same for you.

I have witnessed healings when calling on the name of Jesus. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. Im uplifted…My lord is keeping his words I am walking in the valley of death but I feel his hand all the times…he is hear! Bible Quotes, Have I not commanded you? The promises that come in God’s word are sure to encourage you in your walk with Christ today. Pins and needles may also NOT have an anatomical cause. Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. thanks jack! Thanks for stopping by! Do not fear or be dismayed.”.

“God loves each of us as if there were only one of us"- Augustine, Copyright © 2010-2020 Telling Ministries LLC. John 6:47 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'whatchristianswanttoknow_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_9',123,'0','0'])); Deuteronomy 7:9 Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations. Former boyfriend.
She did very well all through school and is now a mother and a wedding photographer and a real estate property manager. …

Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. These passages will bring many encouraging thoughts to your day.